Game 11, at Oregon St. (2016)

In Game Discussions

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

Re: Game 11, at Oregon St. (2016)

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:So let me get this straight. were down 35-10, RR still cant get the offense going. Our Defense is still playing bad Defense. And Oregon State is taking the advantage, And half of yawl are still bitchin and complaining. Look Our season is over ok, If you have any doubt right now that were going to beat ASU? You can just kiss that goodbye.
Why is it so hard to comprehend why people are complaining? Are you that obtuse? We suck! Of course people are going to complain!
It not the end world chicat. Do you think I care of what everyone think or that we suck this season. Were just unlucky, Unhealthy team. ASU game isn't going to change byrnes mind whether or not he should fired him after one losing season.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Are you RR's press guy? Blind support won't get it done man. This team is woeful. If we had everybody we font win more than 1 or 2 conference games
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

fuck off, osu for the fake punt up 35-17 late in the game
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

Rich Rod acting like a total turd after the Cruickshank PI. :roll:
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Glad I chose to watch the boxing fights with friends tonight over this game. The ship is steady........ as it sinks into the abyss.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

6 more days and the season will be mercifully over. Unfortunately, next season is going to look a lot like this year. Judging from what we have redshirted and what we have recruited thus far this year we don't have much help on the way. We are, unfortunately in the beginning of a multi-year tailspin which is going to see us occupying the bottom of the conference standings for some time.

Thank God for UA basketball
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:So let me get this straight. were down 35-10, RR still cant get the offense going. Our Defense is still playing bad Defense. And Oregon State is taking the advantage, And half of yawl are still bitchin and complaining. Look Our season is over ok, If you have any doubt right now that were going to beat ASU? You can just kiss that goodbye.
Why is it so hard to comprehend why people are complaining? Are you that obtuse? We suck! Of course people are going to complain!
It not the end world chicat. Do you think I care of what everyone think or that we suck this season. Were just unlucky, Unhealthy team. ASU game isn't going to change byrnes mind whether or not he should fired him after one losing season.
For a guy who claims he doesn't care what anyone thinks, you sure do participate a lot in this fan message board.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?