Game 1, vs Michigan St. @ Armed Forces Classic (2016-2017)

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CatMG

Re: Game 1, vs Michigan @ Armed Forces Classic (2016-2017)

Post by CatMG »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Main Event wrote:I COULD RUN THROUGH A FUCKIN WALL RIGHT NOW.

i'M SO FUCKIN FIRED UP
This is a huge win to start the season. We were down 15 and grew up fast tonight . Guys making big time plays all over the place down the stretch. Hell yeah!
The way the game started, I was honestly just hoping the Cats wouldn't get embarrassed. But they showed a hell of a lot of poise turning the game around and of course how they played in crunch time.
Daryl Zero

Re: Game 1, vs Michigan @ Armed Forces Classic (2016-2017)

Post by Daryl Zero »

CatMG wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Main Event wrote:I COULD RUN THROUGH A FUCKIN WALL RIGHT NOW.

i'M SO FUCKIN FIRED UP
This is a huge win to start the season. We were down 15 and grew up fast tonight . Guys making big time plays all over the place down the stretch. Hell yeah!
The way the game started, I was honestly just hoping the Cats wouldn't get embarrassed. But they showed a hell of a lot of poise turning the game around and of course how they played in crunch time.
I figured Arizona was going to get back into it but the team really has to get its head on straight in the beginning of games and not do the deer in the headlights thing. They've done that 2 straight games.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
84Cat

Re: Game 1, vs Michigan St. @ Armed Forces Classic (2016-201

Post by 84Cat »