Game 4, vs Northern Colorado (2016-2017)

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Longhorned

Re: Game 4, vs Northern Colorado (2016-2017)

Post by Longhorned »

Daryl Zero wrote:I just caught the end of it.
I saw NC played a zone. Arizona seemed to have it figured out at the end. Was the zone the problem?
It was a problem. But so was rebounding. And for some reason, Northern Colorado looked like the Warriors on offense. Finally, the refs sucked, to neither teams advantage, but at the expense of the viewers.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

On Scout, they are saying Arizona didn't play its dribble drive attack until the second half. Not sure why they wouldn't.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Daryl Zero wrote:On Scout, they are saying Arizona didn't play its dribble drive attack until the second half. Not sure why they wouldn't.
Also didn't start high screens until late in the second half, which is part of that dribble drive attack.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Longhorned wrote:
Daryl Zero wrote:On Scout, they are saying Arizona didn't play its dribble drive attack until the second half. Not sure why they wouldn't.
Also didn't start high screens until late in the second half, which is part of that dribble drive attack.
Strange in that the high screen is pretty much a staple of Miller's offense.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Like how Muelbach called out the team for 5 out none in when UNC put the 2-3 zone out there.

Like Miller said "deer in headlights look".
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

How has no one mentioned the mullet on Jonah Radebaugh?