Circus Mexicus

If you stayed, ate, or excursioned say it here.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAdevil

Circus Mexicus

Post by UAdevil »

So...how many BDW'ers are going to Rocky Point for Circus Mexicus this year? My favorite weekend of the year! There's a chance my band plays at some of the ancillary shows (at Banditos, JJ's, ETC) next year.

circusmexicus.net
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
UAdevil

Re: Circus Mexicus

Post by UAdevil »

Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Not going...for only the 3rd time in 12 years...but I have a good excuse, that my wife is about to give birth. In fact, that was the reason I missed 3 years ago...and then in 2005 for my sister's wedding.

I'm bummed. It's a great time and I could use a mini vacation right now on a beach in Mexico.

Have fun.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

How is RCPM these days?

Used to be a huge fan, but then got caught up with other things and lost interested around the Capt Suburbia Album. Haven't seen a show in years and would be interested in going if the stars aligned. (right place, right time).

I remember Circus Mexicus when it was just a sleepy concert on Sat night. Looks like a pretty killer line-up these days.

Have fun. good luck UA Devil! Whats the name of your band?
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

The band is relatively new. We're all a bunch of friends who had their band and/or writing/recording partnerships split recently. We're tentatively names In Man's Image, but that may piss too many people off, lol. We are mostly a merging of parts from two previous Arizona bands: The Wolfgang (Tucson), The Clayton Chronicles (Phoenix), and my never quite off the ground Prodigal Eyelid (remember the domain? lol!).