Single Game Tickets Available

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

TheCatInTheHat

Single Game Tickets Available

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

I thought they'd really have single game tickets tied-up with season ticket holders, but that's not the case. They have "pods" of 2, 3, and 4 seats available, which are some distance from other pods. You just go in, and pick the available seats you want for any home game the rest of the season. The interface is a little clunky, but it's manageable. Here are two caveats. First, no concession stands and no beer. I gather you can bring in some limited food and drink with you. Second, you have to load the Google Pay app on your phone, which is kind of annoying. That's where you have to send your tickets in order to have them scanned on the way in. Don't see why they can't e-mail you a QR code to print off and have scanned, unless Google Pay is paying somebody to force their app on people.
Merkin

Re: Single Game Tickets Available

Post by Merkin »

Looking at many of the blue hairs in the crowds, I imagine they still use flip phones if they have a cell phone at all.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

No beer means not sure if I want to go...
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Merkin wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 pm Looking at many of the blue hairs in the crowds, I imagine they still use flip phones if they have a cell phone at all.
Maybe they're doing it to filter out the Covid vulnerable population. :lol:
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion