Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Olsondogg

Re: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Post by Olsondogg »

It's impossible to not like RHJ.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
gumby

Post by gumby »

Damn allergies.
Right where I want to be.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

What an amazing son!

Selfishly, I'm just psyched that he's going to be such a great representative for the university.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

wow! i just saw this on the evening news. good guy, that RHJ!
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Just because I don't post about this right away doesn't mean I'm not incredibly touched by the man Rondae-Hollis Jefferson is turning out to be.

My wife's favorite. The new face of Arizona basketball in the NBA? Sure hope so.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Anybody notice that every time Rondae is on the floor the Nets are dramatically outscoring their opponents? Tonight so far he is +10 in 8 minutes. Has 3 steals already.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

dcZONAfan wrote:Anybody notice that every time Rondae is on the floor the Nets are dramatically outscoring their opponents? Tonight so far he is +10 in 8 minutes. Has 3 steals already.
He ended up at +13. Ever other player on their roser was negative. Every single player. How is that even possible?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Merkin wrote:
So far Kobe is 1/8 with 4 points
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Merkin wrote:
So far Kobe is 1/8 with 4 points
That's been pretty typical this year.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

Rondae with 10 points 7 rebounds 2 assists and 3 steals in 17 minutes tonight against LeCavs. Always been high on his potential. He's got Jordan's body. Remember when he was herky jerky? If he keeps growing, skill wise and obviously physically which .. dang... you see his neck on his espn stat profile? Dude is filling out... , He's gonna do UA proud in the league.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

He's back? Wow, I figured he was done for the year.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

I was thinking about Rondae this morning. I was thinking about where he would get drafted in this year's draft if he had stayed and kept developing.

Looking at the guys who are there I think he would've had a legit chance at being a top 5 pick and highly likely in the top ten.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

SCCats wrote:I was thinking about Rondae this morning. I was thinking about where he would get drafted in this year's draft if he had stayed and kept developing.

Looking at the guys who are there I think he would've had a legit chance at being a top 5 pick and highly likely in the top ten.
I posted about the salary scale driving players to leave in the Simon thread. When I did, I was thinking about Rondae. If there was still an open market for rookie contracts, I think he would have returned for a junior year for exactly this reason.

He probably would have jumped into the top ten, and in an open market situation, that could have made him 30 million easily. As it currently stands, it would make him about 5 million.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Rondae's thoughts on the Muslim travel ban can be found here: http://www.beardownwildcats.com/viewtop ... 41#p236141" target="_blank
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

O.k. Some things.

1) I did some heavy-handed moderating (cause I'm tired, and I'm lazy) and instead of editing posts for content, i just deleted everything after LH's post.
2) That type of post was discussed on the politics board, and was determined to be o.k. It's a click through link within this very website (not a link somewhere else) to the politics section where it can be further discussed. If you'd like to chime in on whether you think even such limited posts with links should be allowed in the so-called "upper" boards, then by all means join the discussion down there in the "lower" board. If at some future time it is determined that such posts shouldn't be allowed, LH's post that precedes mine can be deleted as needed.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Any further discussion in regards to politics on the upper boards can be had here: http://www.beardownwildcats.com/viewtop ... =26&t=4207" target="_blank

That is where all the posts after POM's were moved. This thread is to discuss Rondae.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I love Rondae.
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Alieberman wrote:I love Rondae.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a Wildcat who doesn't....I still remember the video of him coming back long after a game to visit with a handicapped fan who adored him.....shows true character of that stud.

OAN, how in the hell is his incredible dunk of the year vs. NMSU not in the Legendary Video (link in my sig).....seriously, one of the best dunks I've ever seen by a Wildcat!
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Chicat wrote:Any further discussion in regards to politics on the upper boards can be had here: http://www.beardownwildcats.com/viewtop ... =26&t=4207" target="_blank

That is where all the posts after POM's were moved. This thread is to discuss Rondae.

For those who have not been following this topic, there's a significant posting issue that's being discussed. Please take a moment to follow the link Chicat provided above and chime in with your thoughts.

I don't like to see contributing members/ posters leaving like this :x .