Re: Allonzo Trier

Post by Jefe »

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

rgdeuce wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:
EVCat wrote:
jefe wrote:Friday night after the game some guy at a bar told me Zo totaled his car and fled the scene. I was 10+ beers deep at that point but Im pretty sure that was the gist of it :lol: Add it to the list?
I heard the same thing. Not sure if it is related, but I was told by someone close to the program/not inner circle that Zo was involved in a Sean Elliott/AC type thing
That was before my time, what was that?
Sean Elliott was taking Anthony Cook out for a spin in his new Porsche on River Road. Driving way too fast and showing off on the dip- and turn-heavy portion near Swan and lost control and crashed. Im uncertain if alcohol was ever confirmed as a factor, that was the rumor at the time though. Think it was in 1990?
I was at a bathhouse last night and a guy there who is a member of the Arizona basketball inner circle said that Allonzo Trier was riding shotgun and had previously locked PJC in the trunk.
Zero

Post by Zero »

It was awesome. I am not the biggest Mike Luke fan but, that was bad ass.
UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

I wish there was a way to get audio of that 1290 segment.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

Alieberman wrote:
US_Bennett wrote:Mike Luke just put PGU on blast on the 1290 game day pre-show, and it was absolutely glorious
I heard that. And then a bunch of people started calling in and thanking them for taking a stand against PGU and Ace.

It was great.
not sure who mike luke is, but am pretty sure i'm a fan now
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

dirtbags wrote:
Alieberman wrote:
US_Bennett wrote:Mike Luke just put PGU on blast on the 1290 game day pre-show, and it was absolutely glorious
I heard that. And then a bunch of people started calling in and thanking them for taking a stand against PGU and Ace.

It was great.
not sure who mike luke is, but am pretty sure i'm a fan now
the co host of the 1290 3-6 pm drive time show. was the like recent college grad answering the phones for the station 6 years ago and now he's the host and does the basketball and football pregame shows. he's mostly a man child, super conservative, doesn't know how to cook and is the kind of guy who's mom still does his laundry every weekend (this is all self admitted on the radio stuff). generally i dislike him but if he's ragging on PGU and ace that's a plus.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I listen to the pregame on the app. It was unfortunate that it cut in and out but I got most of it.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

UofAlum05 wrote:I wish there was a way to get audio of that 1290 segment.
They are going to rerun it at 5.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

ASUHATER! wrote:
the co host of the 1290 3-6 pm drive time show. was the like recent college grad answering the phones for the station 6 years ago and now he's the host and does the basketball and football pregame shows. he's mostly a man child, super conservative, doesn't know how to cook and is the kind of guy who's mom still does his laundry every weekend (this is all self admitted on the radio stuff). generally i dislike him but if he's ragging on PGU and ace that's a plus.
All of what you say here about his personal life is true but he's a pretty good local basketball analyst.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

He just basically said he has been getting a lot of questions about Trier based upon PGU's predictions and that PGU was not a credible site. They take shots in the dark and when they are wrong they either try to explain it away or attack their critics.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Zero

Post by Zero »

Yeah, I just can't stand his co host Kevin Woodman. Mike Luke is harmless.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Zero wrote:Yeah, I just can't stand his co host Kevin Woodman. Mike Luke is harmless.
Woodman is a complete idiot.
FightWildcatsFight

Post by FightWildcatsFight »

EDIT: Not the real PGU. Still funny though.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

I think they podcast the shows a couple days later on the 1290 website.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

not to delve into politics, but seeing (v)ajay(jay)'s supporters blindly latch onto all his barky-bark tiny-hands insecure-peen bullshit has really helped me to understand the trump phenomenon. some people will take anything as gospel if you scream about it / yourself loudly, aggressively, and repeatedly.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Daryl Zero wrote:He just basically said he has been getting a lot of questions about Trier based upon PGU's predictions and that PGU was not a credible site. They take shots in the dark and when they are wrong they either try to explain it away or attack their critics.
"Attack their critics" includes going after their families, calling their bosses, and generally harassment in its patently illegal form, to the point where you have to go to court to get a restraining order. Pretty much like nothing else in normal life, and it's just our bad luck that it revolves around a college sports program we love, and is thanks to a chief perpetrator who didn't even go to U of A.
Schnebly

Post by Schnebly »

Longhorned wrote:
Daryl Zero wrote:He just basically said he has been getting a lot of questions about Trier based upon PGU's predictions and that PGU was not a credible site. They take shots in the dark and when they are wrong they either try to explain it away or attack their critics.
"Attack their critics" includes going after their families, calling their bosses, and generally harassment in its patently illegal form, to the point where you have to go to court to get a restraining order. Pretty much like nothing else in normal life, and it's just our bad luck that it revolves around a college sports program we love, and is thanks to a chief perpetrator who didn't even go to U of A.

In all seriousness (my only time this year, I promise) it PAINS ME to love the same program that PGU benefits from. That barnacle picked our boat.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Longhorned wrote:
I was there, not as bad as Scheer, but Ace called my wife at home, harassed my wife, harassed me at work, and threatened to call my bosses. None I cared about, but my wife was quite upset.

Wish I still had it, but had a screen grab of his site calling Gershon a child molester.

They also stole word for word stories by Scheer and JMJ.

CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Jefe wrote:I hate that dip! Still there too
Thanks RG.

Yeah, that Dip almost screwed me up a few times in college too.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

me too.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Schnebly wrote:
Longhorned wrote:

In all seriousness (my only time this year, I promise) it PAINS ME to love the same program that PGU benefits from. That barnacle picked our boat.
I never really knew you from TOS, but I like what your cooking. Glad your posting more on the regular.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I know it has been mentioned before, and I love some Ace attacking, but all that cryptic "FOUR" talk...is that the total # of games suspension, which would still allow for Trier to have been cleared and playing in the next game after game number FOUR?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

CalStateTempe wrote:
Schnebly wrote:
Longhorned wrote:

I never really knew you from TOS, but I like what your cooking. Glad your posting more on the regular.
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

I can't believe "ace" isn't in jail yet.

He has beaten the odds.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

My Allonzo Trier press conference party has been a complete disaster.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Alieberman wrote:My Allonzo Trier press conference party has been a complete disaster.
Ace can get you weed.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
luteformayor2

Post by luteformayor2 »

Reading the PGU twitter right now is amazing
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Sure seems like Ace-hole doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
US_Bennett

Post by US_Bennett »

luteformayor2 wrote:Reading the PGU twitter right now is amazing
I'd read it but got blocked a while a back. LOL
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

Allonzo having quite a year so far. Hasn't missed a shot, committed a foul, or turned the ball over. Great on defense also - nobody has scored while he was guarding them.
az91

Post by az91 »

KaibabKat wrote:Allonzo having quite a year so far. Hasn't missed a shot, committed a foul, or turned the ball over. Great on defense also - nobody has scored while he was guarding them.
LOL, he is our MVP so far.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Ace is an absolute psychopath, I joined his site years ago and rarely posted...but last year I just made the simple comment that you could pay the $ to join the private forum and get info, or just wait a week or two and get it for free...

He went off on me, published my email information, all kinds of personal info that he had to dig up, went completely off the rails...absolutely nuts...and in one breath he would make claims to being a millionaire, yet was freaking out that I suggested you didn't need to fork over money because everything he post if it's true eventually shows up.

He's a child a big f***ing baby with a little bitty man part and he knows it that's why he goes off on anyone he feels threatened by...

The best thing you can do about Ace is ignoring his stupid, non-educated, daddys money ass...or call his mom who would be absolutely ashamed of her son.

He has been rolling back the tweets he DID say there would be a presser today, just like he said Lonnie Walker was coming to Zona...

He's wrong as much as he is right, but hey even a broken clock is right twice a day.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

welcome abroad. theres good historical content here clowning on that joker.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

IN light of Triers absence I would suggest this...

Nov. 18th was the final day to submit "late change petitions" at the UofA...if he is facing some kind of academic issue (remember how Chance got spanked by Miller NOT the Uni for academic lack of effort? Wonder why he was so hot on that issue?) this would be the last day that the University would consider for him to drop or change or challenge a class where he was falling below the academic standard for his GPA...remember he was home schooled part of his life. in my estimation there are two kinds of home schooled kids...strict religious parents who want to protect their kids from the "world" (he might be that kid but I doubt it) or over-protective parents who think little Johnny is more special than the teachers really understand and so they keep them home where they can learn/graduate on special terms...

Now some of these kids come from highly educated families and learn things like Latin in fifth grade...but the majority of them (especially the athletes) are to special to handle the harsh world and some of them that I know were just simply uninformed about basic school life because their parents failed to enforce discipline on them.

I don't know Triers status, all of this is pure speculation on my part...absolutely 100% a shot in the dark...

BUT the semester timing of it seems conducive to him dropping a class that he might have been failing and having to wait on the school to close the deadline before making his release official...kinda like "Yes you can be released but not until the deadline passes, just like everyone else"

School privacy laws would prohibit Miller (and good coaching sense as well, would you want other coaches to know for sure if your best scorer from last year was in the line-up for sure, or keep them guessing?) from saying anything about his eligibility...

If Ace got wind of it, then Friday would have been the deadline and that's when he went all twitter bird laying down his tweet tracks like a crack whore on heroin...I'm sure if he rolled up his sleeve it would look like a snake crossing a train track from all the tweets he has deleted.

Now the obvious question would be "If the 18th is the final petition day, why didn't he play tonite"

Good question...I don't know, but I do know that the UofA is a state run agency...the wheels of bureaucracy move very slowly...if the final petition day was Friday (it was) then the record keepers would post it probably sometime in the next week or so...maybe before Turkey day break...or maybe after...who knows...but I doubt it would happen the same day since it is imperative that academically athletes NOT be given special treatment...Miller is probably "Hands off you do your thing I'll do mine lets keep it above board and out of reproach..."

The fact that Trier did not do much in warm up tonite indicates that he is still on the team but knows he has to wait his time...it's his own fault.

I also heard a rumor its PED's from an asthma inhaler but that would require a closed hearing with redacted names from the NCAA...there's no way anyone has that info, not even Miller.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

"I also heard a rumor its PED's from an asthma inhaler but that would require a closed hearing with redacted names from the NCAA...there's no way anyone has that info, not even Miller..."

Interesting thoughts CFO. Never heard about an asthma inhaler.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

HiCat wrote:"I also heard a rumor its PED's from an asthma inhaler but that would require a closed hearing with redacted names from the NCAA...there's no way anyone has that info, not even Miller..."

Interesting thoughts CFO. Never heard about an asthma inhaler.
Beta 2-Agonists are permitted ONLY by prescription and inhalers...

Now it's possible that Trier at one time may have had a prescription inhaler, it's also possible that in todays culture he got one from his grandma's second cousin because a lot of people simply do not have insurance and stuff gets passed around in families that are close and have degrees of financial hardship...

If he had one and failed to keep a current prescription or used his second cousins and then got tested (even if it was a legitimate need at the time) it would come back as a positive...

Without the proper paperwork in place he's out...and frankly almost none of us are aware that an asthma inhaler is a disqualified product...

Here's the NCAA bucket list...

http://www.ncaa.org/health-and-safety/p ... nned-drugs" target="_blank

Believe it or not it's possible to fail a test by drinking to much caffeine...

Lets say he was cramming for a final, stayed up late and drank 3 redbulls and hit a Venti at Starbucks with an extra shot...took his academic test and then had a random blood test...conceivably there would be enough caffeine in his system to disqualify him...

As far as where I hard the rumor, my ex has a sister that was Homecoming Queen at UA, her husband is a big money guy and is tied in close to the booster gang/etc...I did not hear it directly but my son and I watch all the games together and have for years (I sent him to Lutes BB camp when he was in HS he met Iguodala then!)...anyway he talks to his uncle and there was a rumor that Trier was in a fender bender earlier this year and hyper-ventilated and used an asthma inhaler...

Typical that he might have reacted (without going political can you imagine being a young black man away from home and getting involved with the local PD on ANY level NOT affecting you?) and took an inhaler to calm down and of course there would have been a breathalyzer and any PED's would be on the report...

Of course this is a third hand rumor...so it is completely not true until it is...I hate the rumor mill but in a vacuum of information it's evolution to fill in the gaps.
Last edited by CatFanOneMil on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

People connected to the program have said it wasn't academics or an asthma inhaler. Looks to be an inadvertent PED usage and rumors are that he won his appeal and will return after/if he tests clean.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Chicat wrote:People connected to the program have said it wasn't academics or an asthma inhaler. Looks to be an inadvertent PED usage and rumors are that he won his appeal and will return after/if he tests clean.
That does make sense as to why the lid is so tight on this...and frankly the PED list changed at the first of the year and it's the students responsibility to keep up with it...

In that case it WOULD have been an appeal in a closed hearing with the NCAA where they review it case by case with the school/coach/student name redacted, this would account for MIller pushing the "No means No" thing because he would not want news circulating and contaminating the hearing...
US_Bennett

Post by US_Bennett »

So presser today, right? haha
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Merkin wrote:
I was there, not as bad as Scheer, but Ace called my wife at home, harassed my wife, harassed me at work, and threatened to call my bosses. None I cared about, but my wife was quite upset.

Wish I still had it, but had a screen grab of his site calling Gershon a child molester.
With the full disclaimer that I fully believe in having the proper authorities and court systems handle that type of behavior...... If a clown like Ace was ever harassing and threatening me, and put icing on the cake by harassing my wife, it would take every ounce of self control and seeing big picture in my body not to catch the dude when he was vulnerable and make sure it was clear all of the above was never going to happen again. Respect the hell out of you gentlemen for taking the right path.

It is amazing he has somehow avoided criminal charges and any major civil litigation, let alone still has a pulse, has four functioning limbs, etc. Someday he is going to piss off the wrong dude.
Last edited by rgdeuce on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

rgdeuce wrote:
Merkin wrote:

With the full disclaimer that I fully believe in having the proper authorities and court systems handle that type of behavior...... If a clown like Ace was ever harassing and threatening me, and put icing on the cake by harassing my wife, it would take every ounce of self control and big picture in my body not to catch the dude when he was vulnerable and make sure it was clear all of the above was never going to happen again. Respect the hell out of you gentlemen for taking the right path.

It is amazing he has somehow avoided criminal charges and any major civil litigation, let alone still has a pulse, has four functioning limbs, etc. Someday he is going to piss off the wrong dude.
There are ways of getting to Ace that most true gentlemen will not even think about...I am no such gentleman...I can access his actual court records anytime I want (Family works in Law)...but really all you have to do to Ace is find the right buttons to push in Vegas at the Casinos...its not all that hard to get a guy like him banned from his favorite places...and he is stupid enough to post his winning tickets on his twitter account so all you have to do is find the right people make the right calls and he's banned from his addiction...

Now I'm not suggesting anyone around here would do such a thing, but...he did just get unbanned from one casino...it could happen again...
prh

Post by prh »

Welcome aboard CatFan! Always great to have knowledgeable people join us
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

prh wrote:Welcome aboard CatFan! Always great to have knowledgeable people join us
Ahhh thanks, it's nice to find a place where adults can chat about stuff without being molested by a dog in heat...

Just moved back to Tucson and honestly the ONLY sport I have watched with any real passion in the last 30 years has been UA basketball...Lute was/is first class, and with the exception of Kevin "Krusty the Clown" O'Neills short lived dumpster fire UA basketball is normally worth the adrenaline the heart attack cats offer...
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Chicat wrote:People connected to the program have said it wasn't academics or an asthma inhaler. Looks to be an inadvertent PED usage and rumors are that he won his appeal and will return after/if he tests clean.

:)
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

HiCat wrote:

You forgot to bold the most important word in that quote . . . "rumors".
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Chicat wrote:
HiCat wrote:

Got it...reality check eh. :idea:

"This is to be taken with a grain of salt."
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat wrote:
HiCat wrote:

Have you heard the one about Tina?
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

HiCat wrote:
Chicat wrote:
HiCat wrote:

Got it...reality check eh. :idea:

"This is to be taken with a grain of salt."
I will say this about Ace and why perhaps he gets what appears to be inside info...

Vegas is essentially Wall Street to modern sports, its the place where fortunes are made based on razor thin margins...information is traded there like a commodity, sort of like "barely legal insider trading"...even sports like UA basketball probably has sources close to the fountainhead that leak a little...

I do know Miller is SUPER protective of information...if he finds a leak someone will find the door...but that doesn't stop the Wall Street system of speculation for placing odds...

Someone somewhere is setting the over/under and they are doing it based on best information from "informants"...there is a looong history of this in that town.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Love this guy. Keep posting!
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

CalStateTempe wrote:Love this guy. Keep posting!
How did he ever survive with the morons and sycophants at PGU?

Way to intelligent for them.