Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

scumdevils86

Re: Do I have a problem?

Post by scumdevils86 »

Yoopers
DiehardDave37

Post by DiehardDave37 »

I asked my caregiver if I had a problem. She said that after a few hours I forget why I'm moody and my disposition improves. So memory loss can be a good thing.
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Maybe I’ll mellow after we get the second ‘ship
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

*on a beach in Cancun... checks the forum*

Oh. Nevermind.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

DiehardDave37 wrote:I asked my caregiver if I had a problem. She said that after a few hours I forget why I'm moody and my disposition improves. So memory loss can be a good thing.

:lol:
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
EOCT wrote:My tude correlates with my view of whether I thought the best team that night won. If it did, I'm good. If It didn't and It's the Cats, I'm down for a couple hours. My therapy is a surf or a run on the beach, which pretty much erases my bum but I do get in trouble for tracking in sand and water. But if I come to the site and read posts it cancels the surf or run therapy, so I avoid the board after a loss now.

Spiff, I fell out of my highchair laughing with "I love you, DeAndre". I plan to say exactly that to Dianne after exactly the right game and at exactly the right moment. It's too funny not to share.
It's probably not even among the worst things my wife has had to deal with.

I think I posted this before, but against UCLA at Pauley last year, when Lauri sealed it with the and 1 follow dunk, I was watching in our bedroom. I dropped my pants and began screaming at the tv that the Bruins could do (blank) to my boxer clad self. After that, I turned to my wife, who just calmly said "put your pants back on, honey." It's a testament to her patience that she doesn't judge those things too harshly.

If we ever make the Final Four, or God forbid, a NC, I'm seriously worried about pushing it too far. I came to the University of Arizona in 2004, so I haven't seen the mountaintop(s) yet, but I don't need to decimate my marriage in the process.
Our wives should start a group.