Embrace the hate

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Olsondogg

Embrace the hate

Post by Olsondogg »

What a day...it’s March 2 by the time I got home. Listened to radio all the way home including some show on Fox where the dude just railed I’m about how guilty Miller is cause he used lawyer-speak.

My only thought was grabbing a Heisenberg hat and embracing the hate.

We dress in black and ride by night.

Embrace. The. Hate.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Bangkok Wildcat

Re: Embrace the hate

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Olsondogg wrote:What a day...it’s March 2 by the time I got home. Listened to radio all the way home including some show on Fox where the dude just railed I’m about how guilty Miller is cause he used lawyer-speak.

My only thought was grabbing a Heisenberg hat and embracing the hate.

We dress in black and ride by night.

Embrace. The. Hate.
I know I am ODogg! Seriously, I don’t care who it is but whatever happened to Journalistic Integrity and the Presumption of Innocence??? Seems these days all the assholes come out of the woodwork to vent their hatred and it’s trial by social media.....unbelievable and sad to see this degradation of our society.

I sure hope CSM and Arizona have a first class legal team and explore all avenues of the Libel Laws when and if they can ASAP. Go full UNC (and they were really dirty but beat the corrupt / incompetent NCAA) on ESPN and possibly the NCAA.

BTW, I heard Odogg was a beer guzzling, pervert who likes to wear thongs and listen to Kenny G....I hear it from someone else so you are now guilty of this....I reported it, it’s from a credible source that I won’t reveal so Odogg, you are now guilty! Smh. Depressing.

#EMBRACE.THE.HATE

Good post you thong wearing perv....now turn off that Kenny G Dude that’s so dated!!! ;-) BTFD!
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Did last week even happen?

Total seems strangely normal.

I love the villain role that we’ve been cast into.

Embrace the hate.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

CalStateTempe wrote:Did last week even happen?

Total seems strangely normal.

I love the villain role that we’ve been cast into.

Embrace the hate.
I just wish the team would play like their villains and embrace the role :lol:
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Lol. No joke huh. They were tougher during the first half at Oregon!
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Sean is the danger. The one who knocks.

Please let this become an AZ hoops/Heisenberg thread.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

CalStateTempe wrote:Lol. No joke huh. They were tougher during the first half at Oregon!
I thought they would come out angrier but this week had to be so exhausting and stressful and it wasn't resolved until today so I think they were just spent physically and emotionally. I think we see next week
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

CalStateTempe wrote:Lol. No joke huh. They were tougher during the first half at Oregon!
I'm not freaked out. This has been a rough 6 days for the players. Friday/Saturday, I'm sure some thought no NCAA tourney, plus the coaching change, losing Zo...

Add in the emotional surge of last night, reintegrating Miller and Zo...I was legitimately worried we'd lose because we'd play emotional and sloppy early, then go flat when we burnt through the adrenaline.

If we're the villain, I'll wear my black A hat for casual Friday today.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

We need university 4 shirts with the 4 being th color of the A. I know the 4 looking like that exists somewhere online. Just need to slap it on a shirt
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

WildcatStunner wrote:We need university 4 shirts with the 4 being th color of the A. I know the 4 looking like that exists somewhere online. Just need to slap it on a shirt
I would buy this. I would throw my money at you if there was a bracket on the back with us advancing over ESPN.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I'm not freaked out. This has been a rough 6 days for the players. Friday/Saturday, I'm sure some thought no NCAA tourney, plus the coaching change, losing Zo...

Add in the emotional surge of last night, reintegrating Miller and Zo...I was legitimately worried we'd lose because we'd play emotional and sloppy early, then go flat when we burnt through the adrenaline.

If we're the villain, I'll wear my black A hat for casual Friday today.
Totally after the week the players had I felt they had a great win last night. Get get through the day, get some sleep and get past all this.

Bear down.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

TUC turns out some great shirts!
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I've mentioned it before, but...

I won't be in Vegas. I have been in Vegas for the tournament. I remember the crush walking out after the "He Touched the Ball" game. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but even I got into it with UCLA fans asking how much they paid the refs. If it wasn't for it being so packed, I don't know that it wouldn't have gotten close to, if not, physical. I saw the same thing happening around me. I saw a couple of physical confrontations in the hallway walking up to the arena.

Different layout now, but different situation. Think about having more UA fans and being in the mix with the Oregon or Rado fans wearing FBI shit and running their mouth. Add lots of alcohol. And whatever. It's Vegas...

What is the over/under for fights on the strip/at the arena next week directly related to Arizona fan vs ____________?
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

WildcatStunner wrote:We need university 4 shirts with the 4 being th color of the A. I know the 4 looking like that exists somewhere online. Just need to slap it on a shirt
and if we get to San Antonio, we need shirts that say "University (final) 4" with the 4 in the UA "A"
cats101

Post by cats101 »

EVCat wrote:I've mentioned it before, but...

I won't be in Vegas. I have been in Vegas for the tournament. I remember the crush walking out after the "He Touched the Ball" game. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but even I got into it with UCLA fans asking how much they paid the refs. If it wasn't for it being so packed, I don't know that it wouldn't have gotten close to, if not, physical. I saw the same thing happening around me. I saw a couple of physical confrontations in the hallway walking up to the arena.

Different layout now, but different situation. Think about having more UA fans and being in the mix with the Oregon or Rado fans wearing FBI shit and running their mouth. Add lots of alcohol. And whatever. It's Vegas...

What is the over/under for fights on the strip/at the arena next week directly related to Arizona fan vs ____________?
I remember that game as well. Wanted to punch every UCLA fan in the face on the way out. Once in particular was being a real douchbag.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

EVCat wrote:I've mentioned it before, but...

Oregon calling another school dirty. That's rich.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

First game Thursday is probably CU or ASSU. Now that will be interesting
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Just bought the grey one.
prh

Post by prh »

azcat49 wrote:First game Thursday is probably CU or ASSU. Now that will be interesting
Oregon is 3-0 vs CU and asu, so I believe those teams are locked in at 8/9
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

We play the 8-9 winner and that most certainly will be the CU ASSU winner. Not sure where Oregon comes into play
prh

Post by prh »

azcat49 wrote:We play the 8-9 winner and that most certainly will be the CU ASSU winner. Not sure where Oregon comes into play
Oregon is 1 game ahead of those teams in the standings, I thought that might be cause of uncertainty for standings
cats101

Post by cats101 »

prh wrote:
azcat49 wrote:We play the 8-9 winner and that most certainly will be the CU ASSU winner. Not sure where Oregon comes into play
Oregon is 1 game ahead of those teams in the standings, I thought that might be cause of uncertainty for standings
Oregon swept ASU and I think they played CU once, which they beat. Believe they're locked as a 7 seed or better, though I haven't looked at the teams in front of them.
IrishAzCat

Post by IrishAzCat »

PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

cats101 wrote:
prh wrote:
Oregon swept ASU and I think they played CU once, which they beat. Believe they're locked as a 7 seed or better, though I haven't looked at the teams in front of them.
Shane Dale said that asu could do no better than 8 after losing to Oregon State last weekend
prh

Post by prh »

cats101 wrote:
prh wrote:
There is a potential 5-way tie for 3rd place at 10-8, which Oregon would be involved in if they win. Otherwise they would be 7. But yeah, CU and asu are locked in at 8/9.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Lol. Aweosme
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

555 (Thai for Ha ha ha)...Good one phxcat23! Thanks. BTFD.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

Fanatics has these:
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

If Arizona somehow plays Duke, ESPN will be beyond intolerable in their cheerleading. But which way would a tourney arena lean?
prh

Post by prh »

Longhorned wrote:If Arizona somehow plays Duke, ESPN will be beyond intolerable in their cheerleading. But which way would a tourney arena lean?
Arizona. But remember we won’t have to watch ESPN for that game
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Dan Bickley wrote:Sean Miller isn’t vindicated. He’s just a basketball coach who deserves due process, the assumption of innocence and a seat at the end of the bench until proven otherwise. But you wouldn’t know that from the diehards who follow Arizona’s basketball program. They are the ones who feel acquitted and empowered, liberated by Miller’s fiery claims of innocence and show of defiance that preceded his return to the helm of the Wildcats on Thursday.
What an ill-willed, unfounded thing to write. The Arizona basketball fan community is relieved that a university president and the ABOR didn't allow an unsubstantiated and chronologically and logically inconsistent report that impugned the reputations of Sean Miller and Deandre Ayton wasn't allowed to destroy them, as you yourself did everything to encourage. Keep trying.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... 389678002/" target="_blank
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Bickley is a chode
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

Longhorned wrote: What an ill-willed, unfounded thing to write....
I believe Miller. I have to because the alternative is program destroying terrible. So Dan does make a couple good points. I also believed Lance Armstrong. He was so passionate in his defense. It was so believable. Same for Ryan Braun. It seemed so implausible to me that either would cheat that I bought their stories hook line and sinker.

I really hope Miller is innocent and comparisons to Armstrong and Braun are unfounded.. but at this stage, its fair for him to bring these examples up. I don't believe Arizona has a duty to sit him during the process. He's wrong there. That assumes guilt rather than innocence. Which is the opposite of his opening argument.
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Longhorned wrote:
Dan Bickley wrote:Sean Miller isn’t vindicated. He’s just a basketball coach who deserves due process, the assumption of innocence and a seat at the end of the bench until proven otherwise. But you wouldn’t know that from the diehards who follow Arizona’s basketball program. They are the ones who feel acquitted and empowered, liberated by Miller’s fiery claims of innocence and show of defiance that preceded his return to the helm of the Wildcats on Thursday.
What an ill-willed, unfounded thing to write. The Arizona basketball fan community is relieved that a university president and the ABOR didn't allow an unsubstantiated and chronologically and logically inconsistent report that impugned the reputations of Sean Miller and Deandre Ayton wasn't allowed to destroy them, as you yourself did everything to encourage. Keep trying.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... 389678002/" target="_blank
I'm not sure he understands how the presumption of innocence works. Maybe the assumption of innocence is a different thing.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Dickley is their version of Hansen. I moved to the valley and he worked for 910 am who had the Coyotes rights. I got into hockey and you would think the flagship would talk about their product, instead when I would listen he just bashed them and how nobody went. He wishes some place in Chicago would hire him. I hope so also. Now he is into asu since that is their focus during the show so he is just bashing to bash because it drives hate which he thinks creates ratings.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Was just at my kids’ basketball leagues. I’m rocking UA gear because fuck ‘em. They hate us because they ain’t us.

In walks this jabroni wearing an ASU sweatshirt. Immediately he comes up to me and starts in on me wearing the gear of a school that has to cheat and....

I hold up my hand and say, “I’m going to stop you right there” and I launch into how the article was shit, the timelines don’t match up and kept getting changed, and that the writer dropped off the face of the planet.

Then I ask if he knows that Taeshon Cherry was one of the players alluded to in the original Federal indictments. The dumbshit doesn’t even know who Cherry is, so I educate him on his own team’s recruiting.

As I walk away to head over to the concession stand to buy a victory pretzel with some delicious go fuck yourself cheese sauce, I turn around and call out, “Oh by the way, that kid Cherry your team just paid for? Yeah, he just got expelled from high school. So good luck with all that.” :lol:

That fucking pretzel was delicious.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Mmm victory pretzel
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I’ve been going around Champaign, IL in my Arizona hoodie during all of these developments. Nobody has said a word.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

I sure like the way my man CHI rolls. Way to represent
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Yup been rocking the gear all weekend to kids soccer, Home Depot, Costco, rei. Block a flag flying since Thursday outside the house and doesn’t come down till the seasons over.

No ones said a word.
prh

Post by prh »

Chi I gotta applaud you, for that's far more conversation than I've ever had with an asu person. Last few times when someone says they went to asu, I just say I'm sorry.

I've worn the block A every day since the Oregon game, no one in Salt Lake wants to talk. They knew who owns them and this conference.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Like Chi the only people I have heard from is me A Hole ASSU Colleagues who have not been shy to talk about us cheaters. You can't reason with them or try and educate them as they are all dumb shits
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

prh wrote:Chi I gotta applaud you, for that's far more conversation than I've ever had with an asu person. Last few times when someone says they went to asu, I just say I'm sorry.

I've worn the block A every day since the Oregon game, no one in Salt Lake wants to talk. They knew who owns them and this conference.
Normally I’d just laugh or throw them the “WC”, but I’m fucking fired up.

Whiny ‘Rado fan just jumped into my Twitter mentions. Thinking I’m going to ignore that one ...... just like how the tourney committee ignores his team most years.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I’m walking into work smiling, right past the Ute and ASU fans knowing on Thursday I’m in Vegas and Arizona is the one who knocks...
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Chicat wrote:
prh wrote:Chi I gotta applaud you, for that's far more conversation than I've ever had with an asu person. Last few times when someone says they went to asu, I just say I'm sorry.

Normally I’d just laugh or throw them the “WC”, but I’m fucking fired up.

Whiny ‘Rado fan just jumped into my Twitter mentions. Thinking I’m going to ignore that one ...... just like how the tourney committee ignores his team most years.

Hey now. I am a huge fan of CU until about 310pm Arizona time on Wednesday
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:Hey now. I am a huge fan of CU until about 310pm Arizona time on Wednesday
This raises an interesting conundrum. I have never, ever cheered for asu in my life. But, do we want them to win just so we can crush their souls one more time? Especially since the other option isn't necessarily much easier to deal with.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

prh wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:Hey now. I am a huge fan of CU until about 310pm Arizona time on Wednesday
This raises an interesting conundrum. I have never, ever cheered for asu in my life. But, do we want them to win just so we can crush their souls one more time? Especially since the other option isn't necessarily much easier to deal with.
It's very hard to beat a good team three times in a season. The question is whether ASU is a good team.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Never cheer for ASSu, never.