Board Activity

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

BetaCat

Board Activity

Post by BetaCat »

Man, as a new poster here, this board is lightly trafficked! I hope it’s because it is the off season and things pick up. Surely y’all (or ‘all y’all’ as they say down south) have more to say about our Wildcats.

Bear Down.
Chicat

Re: Board Activity

Post by Chicat »

Not a whole lot to talk about outside of baseball & softball at the moment unfortunately.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Not much going on right now for Basketball, but don't you worry it will be picking up.

Baseball and Softball will be discussed quite a bit in the coming days as both teams have Championship aspirations.
BetaCat

Post by BetaCat »

Good, I’m glad to hear it. I’m enjoying the new association and look forward to more activity.
BeardownZonaZona

Post by BeardownZonaZona »

It's a really dead time at the moment for the wildcats. Nothing really going on with the basketball team. Everyone is focused on baseball and softball, and the truth is no matter how much we love those two sports, they'll never bring the amount of posts and comments that basketball or football will bring, particularly basketball. I'm sure once we get a new recruiting target or a new suprise commit this part of the board will be buzzing
I said what I said and I mean it.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Not sure what the requirements are for the bottom boards, but the general discussion and politics boards are always buzzing.
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

Yeah, as we move through the offseason there will be plenty more conjecture and “woe is me” posts to look forward to. Welcome home. Hahaha
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

BeardownZonaZona wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:01 am Everyone is focused on baseball and softball, and the truth is no matter how much we love those two sports, they'll never bring the amount of posts and comments that basketball or football will bring, particularly basketball.
I can't name one player on either team, although everyone knows Mike Candrea.

Although I used to follow the softball team a lot more when they had all those beautiful players. Funny how that worked out.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

This is the time of year where we pick fights with each other because there is not much else to do.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

The UFO thread is full of enlightening discussion. Also, the NBA board is on fire because of fans dumping popcorn on players and stuff like that.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Any updates to the Best Place to Take a Dump on Campus thread?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

EastCoastCat wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 am Image
I was going to say "for instance - EastCoastCat and I were coming close to exchanging blows because of refs and injuries in the Suns-Lakers series"
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Alieberman wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 am
I was going to say "for instance - EastCoastCat and I were coming close to exchanging blows because of refs and injuries in the Suns-Lakers series"
Yeah, that was pretty weak sauce come to think of it. I would much rather be discussing whether our backcourt can take us deep into the Tourney or not.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

EastCoastCat wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:45 am
Yeah, that was pretty weak sauce come to think of it. I would much rather be discussing whether our backcourt can take us deep into the Tourney or not.
We have a backcourt?

;)
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Chicat wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:48 am
We have a backcourt?

;)
Well, we did. Until our douchebag President & AD fired CSM for their little Tommy boy. And let me tell you about that some more because...

;)
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

EastCoastCat wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:52 am
We have a backcourt?

;)
Well, we did. Until our douchebag President & AD fired CSM for their little Tommy boy. And let me tell you about that some more because...

;)
Ah sweet! Another thread where I can compare Robby Bobbins to the corn remnants in my last dump.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

EastCoastCat wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:52 am
We have a backcourt?

;)

;)
Don't you mean- Well we did... until the University of Arizona President got involved....
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

I hated the firing of Miller as much as anyone. But as far as our roster goes...and from what Choo stated...I’d much rather have this roster with Mathurin/Terry than Akinjo/J. Brown.