Crickets -- must've won

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

gumby

Crickets -- must've won

Post by gumby »

So what else can we talk about until the next loss?
Right where I want to be.
Bosy Billups

Re: Crickets -- must've won

Post by Bosy Billups »

There's a pretty good thread going here;

http://www.beardownwildcats.com/viewtop ... f=8&t=1939

But the world is patiently waiting for Machina's wisdom, our time out use, lir coach's ceiling, average defense, sucky offense, all that stuff.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I never learned anything from a match I won. Bobby Jones

Human nature and valentines day.

That intensity and drive will get the Cats to Indy
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
gumby

Post by gumby »

Winning is just a lost opportunity to learn. -- Gumby.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

I heard the alumns in Seattle are not happy and have a nice thread going. Something about Miller and taking his foot off the pedal
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
gumby

Post by gumby »

All credit goes to the players. Miller outcoached again.
gumby

Post by gumby »

azcat49 wrote:I heard the alumns in Seattle are not happy and have a nice thread going. Something about Miller and taking his foot off the pedal
Plus, he declined an invitation to the Alumni Clambake -- all proceeds to cute kids in Namibia.
Machina

Post by Machina »

It was a very well played game by the Cats. Hope to see that level of play the rest of the way.

I think U of A fans are discounting how important the game on 2/28 is.
gumby

Post by gumby »

#machinasealofapproval #whew #millerstillabadperson
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Does Machina represent the typical millennial?
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

Machina wrote:I think U of A fans are discounting how important the game on 2/28 is.
Just went from full retard to fuller retarder.
Formerly McLurvin
Machina

Post by Machina »

TheBlackLodge wrote:
Machina wrote:I think U of A fans are discounting how important the game on 2/28 is.
I have not seen much talk about it and lots of people seem to think it will be a layup. A two seed is likely on the line in this one.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I think you're discounting how important the game tomorrow is.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Maybe cuz its 14 goddamn days away. A road loss to a top 12 team wont drop our seed
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Machina wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:
I have not seen much talk about it and lots of people seem to think it will be a layup. A two seed is likely on the line in this one.
WTF are you on? I have not heard one single person say the game at Utah will be an easy game.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azdoubledown

Post by azdoubledown »

Fun win, but hold off on the final four hotel reservations. UW is a depleted team on a 15-game losing streak who also lost to Meadow Brook College at home. Cats took care of business at hec ed just like they should have at McKale North, gill, and Thomas and Mack.

This team plays better when pushing tempo and gambling on defense getting fast breaks, and when Stan is taking over. Stan was sublime, the 3-1 break he finished was a thing of beauty!! TJ RHJ BA York Pitts all good games too
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I sometimes wonder if certain posters have any friends at all.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Machina wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:
WTF are you on? I have not heard one single person say the game at Utah will be an easy game.
No kidding. I think every last one of us are anxiously awaiting that game. Excited and nervous. There are, however, a few games between now and then. A road game tomorrow. A big weekend with national attention in the form of Gameday and a Saturday opponent in UCLA that has been playing well as of late.

Why the hell would we be talking 2/28? And where is this group of UA fans "discounting how important" the game is on 2/28? I've got like 4 presentations to give between now and then, 4 or 5 of my kids soccer games before then, and a doctors appointment for a routine checkup where I could find out I am dying or something. I imagine I am pretty average in my level of business. Who the heck is actively taking the time to discount the importance of the 2/28 game? Where are they? I mean, in numbers large enough to say "I think UA fans are discounting...?" Because, unless there is a huge meeting of "Wildcat Opponent Discounters" meeting weekly who have expressed this thought, it is nothing but another in a long line of statements pulled directly from the orifice from which I hope my Dr forgets to point out i need to have checked out now that I am over 40.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Bad fan. I've installed a Countdown Clock for 2/28. Anything less and you might as well root for ASU.
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

gumby wrote:Bad fan. I've installed a Countdown Clock for 2/28. Anything less and you might as well root for ASU.

Anybody know what time and network for the game on 2/28? thanks in advance.

(Machina: :x )
Machina

Post by Machina »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Machina wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:
Look at the do you care about a #1 seed thread
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

CBCat wrote:
gumby wrote:Bad fan. I've installed a Countdown Clock for 2/28. Anything less and you might as well root for ASU.

I think Byrne tweeted yesterday that the game time was not set yet.
-JB
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Comprehension is not Machina's friend.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Machina wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:
Machina wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:
Look at the do you care about a #1 seed thread
No one predicted a win at Utah, and only person predicted a 2 seed before your stupid-assed post.
-JB
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Who cares if someone predicts a win at Utah. I'll predict it, because Arizona is a better team.

What does that mean exactly? That I don't think it will be a tough game? That I need to focus on it 2 weeks in advance?
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

at Utah will be one of the biggest REGULAR SEASON games in Miller time at Arizona. Cannot discount this game. But four games to worry about between now and then.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I've been preparing for 2/28 my entire lifetime

The biggest game since the invention of organized sport
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

I thought this thread was about the Cricket championships going on down under.

Big win by India last night/this morning.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Alieberman wrote:I've been preparing for 2/28 my entire lifetime

Bigger for Utah than for us, imo. They're a little weak in the quality wins department, save for Wichita State.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I said what I said because Utah only has our game that is somewhat tough. They likely won't lose another. Although we didn't think we would lose vs asu or UNLV. Cats would need utah to drop another to win the conference if Utah wins 2/28. Can happen but wouldn't bank on it.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

PHXCATS wrote:I said what I said because Utah only has our game that is somewhat tough. They likely won't lose another. Although we didn't think we would lose vs asu or UNLV. Cats would need utah to drop another to win the conference if Utah wins 2/28. Can happen but wouldn't bank on it.
Whatever. It'd be great to win the Pac, but this team has loftier goals.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Beachcat97 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:I said what I said because Utah only has our game that is somewhat tough. They likely won't lose another. Although we didn't think we would lose vs asu or UNLV. Cats would need utah to drop another to win the conference if Utah wins 2/28. Can happen but wouldn't bank on it.
Whatever. It'd be great to win the Pac, but this team has loftier goals.
Win every home game.
Win the PAC12 Regular Season
win the PAC12 Tournament
Sweet 16
Elite 8
Final 4
Win the NCAA Tournament

I would be shocked if that was not the order of goals for the team
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

CBCat wrote:

For the love of Alison Brie, please bookmark this link CB: http://www.arizonawildcats.com/SportSel ... M_ID=30700
Formerly McLurvin
azdoubledown

Post by azdoubledown »

I'll predict a win at Utah right now - IF Utah plays man to man again and doesn't force UA to be a 3pt shooting team, it will be another cakewalk. Last game UA only shot 7 threes, and you know we would shoot zero threes if a team is going to let us get in the paint all day
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

WTF! Why the hell are we winning by 34 points! No we can't bitch about Miller and etc.
Reydituto

Post by Reydituto »

azdoubledown wrote:Fun win, but hold off on the final four hotel reservations. UW is a depleted team on a 15-game losing streak who also lost to Meadow Brook College at home. Cats took care of business at hec ed just like they should have at McKale North, gill, and Thomas and Mack.

This team plays better when pushing tempo and gambling on defense getting fast breaks, and when Stan is taking over. Stan was sublime, the 3-1 break he finished was a thing of beauty!! TJ RHJ BA York Pitts all good games too
Agree with the pushing tempo, disagree with the gambling on defense. Those two are not necessarily mutually inclusive of the other.
EVCat wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:
Machina wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:
No kidding. I think every last one of us are anxiously awaiting that game. Excited and nervous. There are, however, a few games between now and then. A road game tomorrow. A big weekend with national attention in the form of Gameday and a Saturday opponent in UCLA that has been playing well as of late.

Why the hell would we be talking 2/28? And where is this group of UA fans "discounting how important" the game is on 2/28? I've got like 4 presentations to give between now and then, 4 or 5 of my kids soccer games before then, and a doctors appointment for a routine checkup where I could find out I am dying or something. I imagine I am pretty average in my level of business. Who the heck is actively taking the time to discount the importance of the 2/28 game? Where are they? I mean, in numbers large enough to say "I think UA fans are discounting...?" Because, unless there is a huge meeting of "Wildcat Opponent Discounters" meeting weekly who have expressed this thought, it is nothing but another in a long line of statements pulled directly from the orifice from which I hope my Dr forgets to point out i need to have checked out now that I am over 40.
This is a tremendous post. As much as I appreciate all the passion here on this board & others, sometimes the irrationality and the ultra-seriousness wears thin.
Alieberman wrote:I've been preparing for 2/28 my entire lifetime

Sincerely,

Bill Walton
3goggles wrote:WTF! Why the hell are we winning by 34 points! No we can't bitch about Miller and etc.
I think it's gonna be quiet again tonight ...
But in my book, you gotta get to White Castle before the weirdos show up!
Tonight he gets Happy-Go-Jackie on the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle!
Sweet Sassy Molassey, get out the checkbook and pay Grandma for the rubdown!
77HoyaCat4Ever

Post by 77HoyaCat4Ever »

Losing the 2nd half - simply unacceptable.

"Worst 2nd half basketball performance in the history of the college game."

Sincerely,
Bill Walton
gumby

Post by gumby »

Game time set, so set those Countdown Clocks.

http://tucson.com/sports/blogs/pascoe/u ... f5ffa.html