Wildcats average jump shooting could spell doom in March

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

RockyRaccoon

Re: Wildcats average jump shooting could spell doom in March

Post by RockyRaccoon »

catgrad97 wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:If they play like they did tonight in the tournament, they are a top 2 team and it isn't even close.

It is not just knocking down their open looks of course. So much of it is TJ and that is expected for a senior PG late in the season.
Way to couch your answer in a lynchpin, but TJ can only do so much.

He's not making the post spin move on the blocks, he's not pulling up and hitting consecutive mid-range Js from half to half, he's not throwing dunks down through slaps and hacks or off baseline isos.

It takes four other guys, minimum, to make those plays, and we don't know how many of them are going to be here next year. Appreciate them all, appreciate the system, because the dynamic all changes after April.
Of couse but it is TJ that makes it all flow and that is huge in March.
I...drink...your...MILKSHAKE!

"I'm better at life than you." -RockyRaccoon/Richard Sherman

"Those that don't understand the importance of great coaching, don't understand the game." -RR

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

From "The Mammoth Book of the Beatles", in review of the song "Rocky Raccoon":

"Though there's nothing inherently wrong with an empty song that goes nowhere, it has to be more scenic than this to make the circular journey feel worthwhile."
gumby

Post by gumby »

Perfect.
Right where I want to be.
RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

EVCat wrote:From "The Mammoth Book of the Beatles", in review of the song "Rocky Raccoon":

"Though there's nothing inherently wrong with an empty song that goes nowhere, it has to be more scenic than this to make the circular journey feel worthwhile."
Psssh fuck the Beatles, they are hella overrated anyway.

"Those that don't understand the importance of great coaching, don't understand the game." -RR

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

RockyRaccoon wrote:
EVCat wrote:From "The Mammoth Book of the Beatles", in review of the song "Rocky Raccoon":

The Beatles, Lute Olson....
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

Longhorned wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:

I literally don't think I've read anything as stupid as this. You wouldn't have have half the music after 1960s if it wasn't for the Beatles. They influenced EVERYONE. Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?
waysouthcat

Post by waysouthcat »

The Butcher wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:

I literally don't think I've read anything as stupid as this. You wouldn't have have half the music after 1960s if it wasn't for the Beatles. They influenced EVERYONE. Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?
It all makes perfect sense when you assume that RR suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

waysouthcat wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:

It all makes perfect sense when you assume that RR suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.
For some people, negative attention is better than no attention at all.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
threenumberones

Post by threenumberones »

The Butcher wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:

Look at his avatar. You don't need to know anything else.
RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

threenumberones wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:

Look at his avatar. You don't need to know anything else.
lol

For the common man, "Here Comes the Sun" made make them feel "things" but those that truly understand and appreciate art know what kind of brilliance and sublime Kanye shines.

Give me The Doors any day over those freaks.

And yeah thanks Beatles, where would music be today if those limey bastards had never come across the Atlantic? I mean they started the whole boy band phenomenon. Imagine a world without NSYNC, the Jonas Brothers, and One Direction?

You frickin philistines. You deserve this world.

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

And do you know what Jim Morrison said about the Doors' reaction to hearing the Sargent Pepper's album for the first time?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

So, after seeing the "raccoon" talk on the Xavier boards, was Rocky a Xavier troll who followed CSM over here? Hmmmm...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »