The 2020-2021 Season Thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

BBQ wildcat

Re: The 2020-2021 Season Thread

Post by BBQ wildcat »

Beachcat97 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:34 pm Might be in the minority here, but I am so ready for a roster with fewer OADs. For all the hype over last year's class, I'd argue only Zeke was a real difference maker. Josh had some nice games and moments. Nico was inconsistent AF and not really ready to start for a contender, imo. Let's see what Sean can do with a humbler group of guys, where all five starting spots should be up for grabs. We're under the radar this year, which is a weird place for us to be. Maybe it'll work to our advantage.
Absolutely how I feel. Could be a great year to beat expectations and set the groundwork for future greater success.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

BBQ wildcat wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:14 am
Beachcat97 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:34 pm Might be in the minority here, but I am so ready for a roster with fewer OADs. For all the hype over last year's class, I'd argue only Zeke was a real difference maker. Josh had some nice games and moments. Nico was inconsistent AF and not really ready to start for a contender, imo. Let's see what Sean can do with a humbler group of guys, where all five starting spots should be up for grabs. We're under the radar this year, which is a weird place for us to be. Maybe it'll work to our advantage.
Absolutely how I feel. Could be a great year to beat expectations and set the groundwork for future greater success.
It just requires patience is all. The upside is we will hopefully see more continuity. The downside, we'll win less on raw talent alone.

A team like 13-14 could just overwhelm opponents. This team will have to grind a bit. The upside is if we retain the people we can retain, next year could be special.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

The big thing this year and every year going forward will be cohesiveness and mentality.

Is everyone pulling the rope in the same direction?
Is everyone’s goal to win a championship?
Can everyone from the starters to the last guy on the bench accept their roles and expectations?
Is winning the most important thing to everyone involved with the team?

If the answer to any of those questions is no, then we may never get the results we are looking for as fans.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:47 am
ChooChooCat wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:41 pm Imagine thinking preseason Kenpom rankings matter with as little players as we have returning.
#38 is fine for me in Kenpom. It's a tourney team ranking to begin with, and it's obviously early enough to move up.

We have a lot of interesting players, but none that jump out as automatically making us a top 20 team. We can totally get there, but I fully understand why we're not just put there at this point.
It's such an arbitrary ranking when there's literally nothing to go off of considering the very little production that is returning and the fact our most impactful freshmen are international kids. We could be better than 38 or we could be worse. Honestly who the hell knows?
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

ChooChooCat wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:24 am
goslingswagg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:41 am
ChooChooCat wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:41 pm Imagine thinking preseason Kenpom rankings matter with as little players as we have returning.
Choo - any more preseason practice nuggets? Any guys in particular impressing or underwhelming?
Things I've been told and mind you it's still early:

"The fans are going to love Kerr."
"Akinjo is that dude, team goes as far as he takes them."
"Tubelis is a pro, may not be a one and done, depends how quickly he adjusts to the American game."
"J. Brown will be very solid all year."
"As of today T. Brown is likely a starter, he has adjusted well."
interesting, all makes sense. Only slightly surprise I have is that T Brown looks solid so far, was not expecting much from him given our grad trasnsfer track record but I'm a bit more hopeful now. I'm very ready to love Kerr.

I think it's probably a good thing that we aren't hearing stuff like "Jemarl is the best player on the team" this year haha probably a good sign for this year's outlook
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

goslingswagg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:04 am
ChooChooCat wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:24 am
goslingswagg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:41 am
Choo - any more preseason practice nuggets? Any guys in particular impressing or underwhelming?
Things I've been told and mind you it's still early:

"The fans are going to love Kerr."
"Akinjo is that dude, team goes as far as he takes them."
"Tubelis is a pro, may not be a one and done, depends how quickly he adjusts to the American game."
"J. Brown will be very solid all year."
"As of today T. Brown is likely a starter, he has adjusted well."
interesting, all makes sense. Only slightly surprise I have is that T Brown looks solid so far, was not expecting much from him given our grad trasnsfer track record but I'm a bit more hopeful now. I'm very ready to love Kerr.

I think it's probably a good thing that we aren't hearing stuff like "Jemarl is the best player on the team" this year haha probably a good sign for this year's outlook
T Brown...I'm a bigger fan than most in this thread. His shooting % were not great, but he was on a team that had far fewer options.

He's a very good rebounder, has a solid A/TO ratio and is an average to above average defender. If he can transition into better efficiency, he can contribute.

He scored 24 vs WSU, 23 vs Syracuse and 21 vs UW. Not insane efficiency, but it's not like he can't score a little. You just hope he shows better shot selection now that he doesn't have to be the man.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

There's a lot to like about T Brown as a player. I just wish he was a better shooter from deep since Akinjo will pretty much be Mark Lyons redux.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:19 am There's a lot to like about T Brown as a player. I just wish he was a better shooter from deep since Akinjo will pretty much be Mark Lyons redux.
That's one of our major issues this year. You hope Baker can build on his .343 and Kriisa looks like a shooter. The remainder of the perimeter rotation...no one stands out as a good shooter.

Akinjo was good from 3 as a freshman, but took a step back as a soph. Brown wasn't a good 3 point shooter. Neither Terry or Mathurin seem to be snipers at this point.

Hopefully it's at least good enough to create spacing for Tubelis and J Brown.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Chicat wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:44 am
Can everyone from the starters to the last guy on the bench accept their roles and expectations?

If the answer to any of those questions is no, then we may never get the results we are looking for as fans.
Sean Miller is most directly responsible for questions 1, 2, and 4, imo. If the answer is no to any of those, we have bigger problems than a less talented roster.
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

Beachcat97 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:45 pm
Chicat wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:44 am

Sean Miller is most directly responsible for questions 1, 2, and 4, imo. If the answer is no to any of those, we have bigger problems than a less talented roster.
I think he will answer yes to all of those. There are no 1 and done guys on the roster to coddle. We should look more like the early Miller teams with some fight and toughness (I don’t think we’ve had much since TJ left—guys like him, Solo, Parrom, etc.)
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

I'm excited that we don't have Dylan Smith on the roster.
I'm excited that we have mature ball handlers in Akinjo, T. Brown, and Baker.
I'm excited that T. Brown is happy to be a glue guy and a swiss army knife.
I'm excited about our post depth with Tubelis, Lee, J. Brown, and Koloko.
I'm excited that we have a clear team leader and alpha in Akinjo.
I'm excited about our assistant coaching group in Murph and JET.

I'm worried about perimeter defense - Akinjo, T. Brown, and Baker are upperclassmen who take defense seriously, but can a 6'0"/ 6'2" / 6'4" lineup disrupt an opposing offense?
I'm worried about Akinjo's decision making and his ability to play a team game.
I'm worried that our highest ceiling defenders are freshmen who just turned 18.
I'm worried generally about cohesion - especially given the challenges imposed by COVID.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

CBS ranks the top 100 players for the season...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-baske ... 21-season/

Arizona gets a single nod - Akinjo at #95.

95. James Akinjo, Arizona: A Georgetown import, Akinjo steps into a key role right away in Arizona after the Wildcats lost Zeke Nnaji, the Pac-12 Freshman of the Year, in addition to Nico Mannion and Josh Green. He should be able to pick up where he left off with the Hoyas as a high-volume scorer who can run the offense in Tucson while the team rebuilds around a youthful core. -- KB

Do we have a young core?

Our nine man rotation is four freshmen, one soph, and four upperclassmen. We're expecting one, maybe two freshmen starters - right? Anyways...
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

YoDeFoe wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:47 am CBS ranks the top 100 players for the season...

95. James Akinjo, Arizona: A Georgetown import, Akinjo steps into a key role right away in Arizona after the Wildcats lost Zeke Nnaji, the Pac-12 Freshman of the Year, in addition to Nico Mannion and Josh Green. He should be able to pick up where he left off with the Hoyas as a high-volume scorer who can run the offense in Tucson while the team rebuilds around a youthful core. -- KB

Do we have a young core?

Our nine man rotation is four freshmen, one soph, and four upperclassmen. We're expecting one, maybe two freshmen starters - right? Anyways...
Tubelis is starting. As it stands today I believe he will be the only freshman starter opening day.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

If Miller finishes top 3 in the Pac this year, it would go down as one of his best coaching performances at AZ, at least for me.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Who do we think gets back-up PG duties?

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

Feel free to caveat by opener vs stride
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

YoDeFoe wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:49 pm Who do we think gets back-up PG duties?

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

Opening day guards
Starters
Akinjo
Brown

Backups
Kriisa
Baker

Tourney time guards
Starters
Akinjo
Kriisa

Backups
Brown
Baker

I think it’s also a possibility that Baker starts at the 3, but I would assume majority of those minutes get split between Terry and Mathurin
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

YoDeFoe wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:49 pm Who do we think gets back-up PG duties?

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

Kriisa.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Choo you're supposed to wait until others have guessed before you just throw down the correct answer :D

So how about, who starts at the three?

A) Baker
B) Terry
C) Mathurin

Same caveats apply
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:48 am
YoDeFoe wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:47 am CBS ranks the top 100 players for the season...

Do we have a young core?

Tubelis is starting. As it stands today I believe he will be the only freshman starter opening day.
So I'm assuming it's likely:

Akinjo
T. Brown
Baker
Tubelis
J. Brown

A little disappointed neither Terry or Mathurin has slid into the 3 role, but it's a long season and I figure there will be plenty of turnover.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

I'll lead with, I don't think Terry will ever be a PG. I see him as a point forward a la Pippen/Luke Walton, but never a PG.

Quite honestly, it seems like A and C start, so sort of Kriisa by default. In reality, I think the question of who runs point while Akinjo is off the floor is more fluid. A-C are all PG's, and I expect they'll cover for Akinjo and also play together.

The groupings, I think that gets determined over time. Akinjo, Baker, Kriisa and T Brown all have a little PG in them and a little scorer in them. How they meld as a unit...depends on how they play off each other.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

YoDeFoe wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:40 am Choo you're supposed to wait until others have guessed before you just throw down the correct answer :D

So how about, who starts at the three?

A) Baker
B) Terry
C) Mathurin

Same caveats apply
Opening day it’ll be Baker. Long term TBD.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:01 am

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

I'll lead with, I don't think Terry will ever be a PG. I see him as a point forward a la Pippen/Luke Walton, but never a PG.

Quite honestly, it seems like A and C start, so sort of Kriisa by default. In reality, I think the question of who runs point while Akinjo is off the floor is more fluid. A-C are all PG's, and I expect they'll cover for Akinjo and also play together.

The groupings, I think that gets determined over time. Akinjo, Baker, Kriisa and T Brown all have a little PG in them and a little scorer in them. How they meld as a unit...depends on how they play off each other.
If Baker has to man the 1 at any point this year it’ll be due to a bunch of injuries. He’s option 4 at that spot now.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:20 am

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

If Baker has to man the 1 at any point this year it’ll be due to a bunch of injuries. He’s option 4 at that spot now.
Fair. I was more just speaking to the fact it seems like we'll have at least 2-3 theoretical PG's on the floor at virtually all times this year.

I agree Baker's better off the ball. I've liked Miller's recent push to try to have multiple guys capable of playing PG out there at the same time, as opposed to the more traditional approach with guys like TJ and PJC being the only potential PG on the floor.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

I thought the season started 12/2? Whats in 2 weeks??

84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Akinjo will at worst be 2nd team all conference.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

To your point, when I think of a Kriisa and Brown backcourt... I'd rather have Brown on ball and Kriisa off ball for his three point shooting. I suppose in the end it doesn't matter who initiates the offense so long as the parts mesh.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

YoDeFoe wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:55 pm

A) Terrell Brown
B) Kerr Kriisa
C) Jemarl Baker
D) Dalen Terry

To your point, when I think of a Kriisa and Brown backcourt... I'd rather have Brown on ball and Kriisa off ball for his three point shooting. I suppose in the end it doesn't matter who initiates the offense so long as the parts mesh.
Honestly, motion is built in such a way as to not require a true PG. Both Brown and Kriisa can bring the ball up, but most of Miller's sets don't really require that person to actually keep the ball for the majority of the possession.

Frankly, when we have T Brown and Kriisa out there together, I feel like an offense should initiate from the post. Feed Tubelis or J Brown, don't worry about who the PG is.

The only exception is late clock if you want to run a high pick and roll. Then you need a designated guy. Akinjo is obviously first on that pecking order, and I'm not exactly sure what order the remaining three fall into. T Brown is probably the best penetrator and worst perimeter shooter. Kriisa, I'd need to see how he adjusts to the physicality. Baker, better shooter than T Brown, solid A/TO ratio, but not really the best penetrator or creator.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I'd even be content to be a spoiler team this year. Win some games we're not supposed to, mess things up for conference rivals. If that's as good as it gets this year, I could live with it.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

If we beat Mick and Bobby I will see the glass half full.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

/general facepalm
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

dovecanyoncat wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 pm If we beat Mick and Bobby I will see the glass half full.
Don't forget Dana.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:37 pm I'd even be content to be a spoiler team this year. Win some games we're not supposed to, mess things up for conference rivals. If that's as good as it gets this year, I could live with it.
I like our talent and think we could take a tourney game or two. That said, given that most of my knowledge derives from YouTube highlight videos and I have no clue how the players will mesh, I think most projections are even more of a wild guess than normal years.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:22 am
dovecanyoncat wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 pm If we beat Mick and Bobby I will see the glass half full.
Don't forget Dana.
There is no Dana, only Zuul.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Beachcat97 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:22 am
Don't forget Dana.
I'm not yet ready to open a vein and pour in the salt.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Full season schedule is out. We open with NAU on the 25th

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildca ... 1c11f.html

Here's how Arizona's full schedule looks now. All dates subject to change and exact Pac-12 game dates after Christmas to be announced.

Nov. 25 NAU

Nov. 27 Grambling

Nov. 29 Sam Houston State

Dec. 2 Colorado

Dec. 5 Northern Colorado

Dec. 9 Bakersfield

Dec. 16 Cal Baptist

Dec. 19 at Stanford

Dec. 22 Montana

Dec. 30-Jan 3: at Washington/Washington State

Jan. 6-10: UCLA/USC

Jan. 13-17: at Oregon/Oregon State

Jan. 20-24: at Arizona State

Jan. 27-31 California/Stanford

Feb. 3-7: at Colorado/Utah

Feb. 10-14: Oregon/Oregon State

Feb. 17-21: at UCLA/USC

Feb. 24-28: Washington/Washington State

March 6/7: ASU
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

84Cat wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 am
Nice to see a perimeter guy win it. I was a little concerned with only post players so far. Akinjo is a big key to our success or lack thereof.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Anyone remember where the COVID #s were when we cancelled the 20 tournament?

And now we are about to start all of basketball.... I'm sure the #s must be much lower now, correct?!!!!!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Alieberman wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:22 am Anyone remember where the COVID #s were when we cancelled the 20 tournament?

And now we are about to start all of basketball.... I'm sure the #s must be much lower now, correct?!!!!!
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

Daily deaths are about half what they were in April and mortality rates are a fraction of what they were at that time.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

There's a 2 to 3 week lag in deaths.

We'll see what happens.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

gronk4heisman wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:36 am Daily deaths are about half what they were in April and mortality rates are a fraction of what they were at that time.
That has absolutely no bearing on the risk from covid. Millions of people are having permanent brain, kidney, lung, and heart damage from this, even when they weren't sick enough to be hospitalized. Even if the death rate was 0 from covid it is still a massive issue for anyone that gets it.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

I believe the main issue is crowds in attendance, and IIRC, there will be none...just the cardboard cutouts. Per the CDC website, US Covid deaths from February to present among males aged 15-24 total 250, out of a US population for that age group of 22 million. As a percentage, it comes out in scientific notation, but it converts to: 0.0000113636. And that includes morbid obesity and complications from other underlying health issues not typically present in P5 conference athletes. When they're found to have contracted it from the near constant testing, they are isolated to prevent the spread to others, and games will no doubt be cancelled. Yes, there is some level of risk.
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

I saw that KP was on campus. Was he brought in by the coaches to speak with the team, or just paying a visit?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

IndianaZonaFan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:09 pm I saw that KP was on campus. Was he brought in by the coaches to speak with the team, or just paying a visit?
He was granted one more year of eligibility for being a straight up g.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

IndianaZonaFan wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:09 pm I saw that KP was on campus. Was he brought in by the coaches to speak with the team, or just paying a visit?
That reminds me of why I feel like we're cursed. Parrom getting shot. Ray Smith's ACL. Brandon Williams's knee.

Just so much talent lost to fluky stuff.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

27 games. Come on 20 win season
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Arizona Announces Early Season Men’s Basketball Schedule

TUCSON, Ariz. – With the start of the 2020-21 season just a week away, the Arizona Men’s Basketball program has announced the dates and opponents for games scheduled to be played between Nov. 25 and Dec. 22.

All dates, opponents, start times and TV designations are subject to change.

Click here to view schedule: Online version | PDF version
https://arizonawildcats.com/sports/mens ... le/2020-21
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/ ... ov_Dec.pdf

Following the Pac-12’s announcement earlier this fall, no fans will be permitted at any Pac-12 competitions until Jan. 1, 2021. Prior to that date, the conference will revisit the option to allow fans to attend games at events that take after Jan. 1.
https://pac-12.com/article/2020/09/24/p ... eturn-play

Fans are able to purchase a cutout that will be placed inside the McKale Center. They would be in place for men’s basketball, women’s basketball, volleyball and gymnastics events during the 2020-21 season.
https://arizonawildcats.com/news/2020/1 ... enter.aspx

For the second consecutive year and the third time in the last four seasons, the Wildcats will host Northern Arizona (Nov. 25) to begin the season. Last year, Arizona topped the Lumberjacks, 91-52, to kickstart the season in style.

Arizona will then host Grambling State (Nov. 27) and UTEP (Nov. 29) as part of the multi-team event called the Southwest Classic. It will be the first-ever meeting between Arizona and Grambling State while the Wildcats have an extensive history with UTEP. The series with the Miners dates back to 1920, with Arizona leading the series by a 62-30 margin. The last time the two teams met was Nov. 14, 2018 in Tucson – a 79-46 triumph for UA.

The month of December opens with Pac-12 play, with Colorado (Dec. 2) paying a visit to the McKale Center. This season marks the first year that the conference has shifted to playing 20 conference games, with two of those taking place in the month of December. A year ago, Arizona toppled No. 20 Colorado in the McKale Center, 75-54.

The non-conference part of the schedule continues with Northern Colorado (Dec. 5) returning to Tucson for the first time since 2016. Then Cal State Bakersfield (Dec. 9) makes their first-ever trip to the McKale Center.

Another first-time opponent will be California Baptist (Dec. 16) before the second Pac-12 opponent of the month sends the Wildcats to Stanford (Dec. 19) for their first road trip of the season. The final game that’s been announced for the early portion of the schedule is a contest at home against Montana (Dec. 22) to send the team into the holiday break.

The Pac-12 has announced the shell of the conference schedule, but no exact dates have been released to this point.
https://pac-12.com/article/2020/10/28/p ... -21-league

DATE: TIME (MST): TEAM: LOCATION: TV Network:

Nov. 25th 5:00pm Northern Arizona Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Nov. 27th 3:00pm Grambling State* Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Nov. 29th 4:00pm UTEP* Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Dec. 2nd 6:00pm Colorado Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Dec. 5th TBD Northern Colorado Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Dec. 9th 5:00pm Cal State Bakersfield Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Dec. 16th 5:00pm California Baptist Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

Dec. 19th TBD Stanford Palo Alto, CA Pac-12 Network

Dec. 22nd 5:00pm Montana Tucson, AZ Pac-12 Network

* - denotes game part of Southwest Classic