Sean Miller Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Merkin

Re: Sean Miller's coaching

Post by Merkin »

dcZONAfan wrote:Ayton grabbed him before he started shooting and it was somehow a continuation when that's not a thing in college basketball)
Did you check with Bill Walton on that? :D

In any event, Cats were quite lucky it didn't go in, it was awfully close. Then the shooter bricks the first one, and makes the last one when every shooter is told to miss the last one to get a good rebounding and put back opportunity.
Pop McKale

Re: Sean Miller's coaching

Post by Pop McKale »

dcZONAfan wrote:
Pop McKale wrote:Also didn't understand why we just left Dusan on an island to guard Davis down the stretch last night. Let Lee or Ayton go at him or try some quick double-teams right after the entry pass to throw him off his block a bit.
So you completely missed when the cameras got up close on Sean and he was yelling at the team "YOU GOTTA DOUBLE" after one of those plays, huh? He can't be on the floor doubling, he can only tell the guys to do it. If they don't, well shit that sucks.

Same with the fouling of the three point shooter. You know Sean teaches it right (we've done it right plenty of times), the team just fucked it up (although I'm of the belief Ayton grabbed him before he started shooting and it was somehow a continuation when that's not a thing in college basketball)
I missed that so I'll stand corrected. Hope he was really harping on it because it happened 3 or 4 times before he finally switched to Ayton on Davis and Lee on Williams in the last 2-3 minutes or so.
NYCat

Re: Sean Miller Ceiling

Post by NYCat »

Kinda bullshit that Beachat (or someone else) changed the original thread name but...

Elite Eight
Last edited by NYCat on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UALoco

Re: Sean Miller Discussion

Post by UALoco »

broke record for most active users
catgrad97

Re: Sean Miller Discussion

Post by catgrad97 »

Because I'm a masochist, link to his post-game presser?