Let's see what others are saying. DUKE Version

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Bosy Billups

Let's see what others are saying. DUKE Version

Post by Bosy Billups »

I love this thread, they really do have high IQs. Although that dude who lives in Tucson, may be trolling, not sure.

But this thread shows that some fans over there are watching the Cats play pretty close, especially McConnell...and getting a little nervous, because peeps be sleeps.

http://duke.scout.com/forums/1386-tdd-h ... icks?s=167

Doing some Cutting and Pasting for the lazies.
Midwest: 1 seed UK
South: 1 seed Duke

East: 1 seed Virginia (IF Anderson returns to full strength)
West: 2 seed Arizona

I think UK and Duke are the two best teams right now and no one can beat us or them if we are playing at full potential.
Duke would end UK's unbeaten streak in the Final Four.

Arizona takes down UVA to face us in a title game rematch from 2001. We best them and cut down the nets. This team just has the feel of a special team. We may not be deep but we have some special young players led by The player of the year Okafor. Quinn leads us to the National Title.
God that Virginia bracket is awful. I agree with your 4.
UK and Arizona are the ones I fear the most. I'd love Villanova on our bracket. And I could live with Gonzaga or Virginia without Anderson
Based on those brackets only, I would pick UK, WI, ISU, and AZ. Duke is just a little too inconsistent to pick us to make the Final 4....
5:28 PM
Really dont see why everyone thinks Arizona is so good. They play in the pac-12 against washington, washington st, usc, etc. anybody could be good against those teams. not to mention they just looked really bad in a loss to asu. The only decent team they beat was gonzaga at home, and that was at the beginning of the year. I live in tucson and have watched them many times, and just dont see that they would be anything to fear.
In reply to the above... :lol:
Other than they got a great leader and playmaker in their point guard (McConnell). A top 8 pick at the next Nba Draft (Johnson), an athletic freak. And 2 others nba prospect in Ashley and Jefferson, both long and athletics. And they beat Duke last year in New York.

Other than all that you have a point
In reply to that reply...
Ya they are a huge team. Probably the only team in the nation with MSU that has someone who can pyshicaly matchup with Justise. But Zona has two guys. Winslow could than matchup with Stanley but we have no one to matchup with RHJ. They basically bring Amile with a jumper (ashley) off their bench. Two legit 7 footers. McConnell may not be a quick guard but he is smart as hell. Zona might be the last team I would want us to face.