let's talk '18

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Newportcat

Re: let's talk '18

Post by Newportcat »

midnightx wrote:
Newportcat wrote:
midnightx wrote:USC is also dealing with the FBI Investigation, yet they just got a five-star commit for '19. Perhaps the added ESPN story has soiled AZ a bit more than the others.
USC is not dealing with any FBI Investigation. USC is the Victim just like Arizona is per the FBI report. A Former USC assistant coach was arrested by the FBI and then fired by USC.

USC found out someone was doing something illegal and they fired the coach for it just like Arizona did.

And about two weeks ago Arizona added a 5 star commit for 2018 so think we are doing just fine.

I am telling everyone, trust me when I say we are fine from a legal perspective. And NCAA is not going to do anything major at all.
I never said USC or Arizona was being investigated. They are dealing with the investigation, i.e. they had assistant coaches who were named, arrested and ultimately fired. As such, both programs are dealing with the fall-out, and both could potentially be targets of NCAA investigations.

AZ fans should be able to get a sense of how damaged recruiting will be moving forward as the 2019 class materializes. Yes, receiving a re-commit from Williams was very good, and bringing in a quality 4-Star guard was another impressive acquisition after such a drama-filled 2018 recruiting year, but is AZ legitimately in the lead or in a competitive position with any major 2019 prospects?
Fall out is over. Time to move on. God knows recruits have

You want to bet against Sean Miller in an elite 8 game, I get it

You want to bet against Sean Miller when it comes to recruiting after what he just did, I can’t help you.

Cold day in Hell before U of A basketball recruiting is “damaged” under Sean Miller
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:At least two 5 stars yes, yes they are.
Nico and...?
Josh Green.
Green has offers from almost every elite program. Not Villanova, though. Wright is quietly putting together his next sneaky-good roster, while the rest of these programs stalk Josh Green.

Sorta think Nico is the more important of these two, but what do I know?
Green in fact has a Nova offer, I believe he received it milliseconds after they offered Mannion, which makes sense since they probably saw them both play at the same exact time since they're on the same AAU team.

I mean we can split hairs about which recruit is more important, but they play different positions and complement each other, so arguing who is more important is silly.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:At least two 5 stars yes, yes they are.
Nico and...?
Josh Green.
Green has offers from almost every elite program. Not Villanova, though. Wright is quietly putting together his next sneaky-good roster, while the rest of these programs stalk Josh Green.

Sorta think Nico is the more important of these two, but what do I know?
Nova isn't sneaky good. They recruit 5 star talent, have been a 1 or 2 seed the last 3 years and entered last year as a top 5 preseason team.

Up until 3 years ago, Jay Wright was a tournament underachiever. Now everyone gargles on his (deleted).
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Spiff, Wright’s recruiting strategy is clearly different from other top programs. How many 5-stars has Wright had *ever*? Probably no more than five. How many has Calipari had? Too many to count. And yet Wright’s won 2 titles the last 3 years. There’s nothing wrong with calling something what it is: Wright’s killing it.
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

Beachcat97 wrote:Spiff, Wright’s recruiting strategy is clearly different from other top programs. How many 5-stars has Wright had *ever*? Probably no more than five. How many has Calipari had? Too many to count. And yet Wright’s won 2 titles the last 3 years. There’s nothing wrong with calling something what it is: Wright’s killing it.
As has been repeatedly said, Wright gets talented recruits (4 and 5 star talent). Stop acting like he doesn't. His players have just stayed around so he hasn't had to recruit as many guys each year.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

DrWildcat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:Spiff, Wright’s recruiting strategy is clearly different from other top programs. How many 5-stars has Wright had *ever*? Probably no more than five. How many has Calipari had? Too many to count. And yet Wright’s won 2 titles the last 3 years. There’s nothing wrong with calling something what it is: Wright’s killing it.
As has been repeatedly said, Wright gets talented recruits (4 and 5 star talent). Stop acting like he doesn't. His players have just stayed around so he hasn't had to recruit as many guys each year.
Isn’t it possible, though, that Wright doesn’t waste his time on one-and-done players and has successfully recruited talented players who are more invested in the college game/experience?
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

I saw a quote that said Wright looks for players that are coachable. However he measures that, it seems to be working for him
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
DrWildcat wrote:
Isn’t it possible, though, that Wright doesn’t waste his time on one-and-done players and has successfully recruited talented players who are more invested in the college game/experience?
Its possible but I doubt he would turn down a commitment from a one and done recruit if he could get it. Wright is clearly a good coach, its just annoying to hear people act like he wins without highly rated recruits.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Not really. Both Brunson and Spellman were top 20 guys. Wright's class this year is 3 top 50 guys, one of whom is a McD's AA. Every contributor they had was a top 100 guy, except for DiVincenzo, who 24/7 has at #124.

It isn't like they get diamonds in the rough. They get nothing but 4 and 5 stars who are recruited by a lot of programs. Brunson and Spellman were players any program in the nation would have gone all out for.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Is this a Villanova basketball board now?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Wright traditionally recruits 4 star guys with a 5 star sprinkled in here and there. He's not winning with crap. He's got capable talent that he further develops and stays until they're upperclassmen. That's a winning recipe.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

YoDeFoe wrote:Is this a Villanova basketball board now?
No, I was just turning the spotlight on them for a moment within the context of the thread’s larger discussion of ‘18 AZ recruiting. Nova is recruiting some of the same guys we want.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Beachcat97 wrote:
YoDeFoe wrote:Is this a Villanova basketball board now?
No, I was just turning the spotlight on them for a moment within the context of the thread’s larger discussion of ‘18 AZ recruiting. Nova is recruiting some of the same guys we want.
I'm just goofing with y'all, but I think we already said what needs to be said.

Wright recruits the same level of talent that the other high end programs recruit (including Arizona) - he simply doesn't have the turnover that we have and so he doesn't have as large of classes.

This continuity helps him create more cohesive and skilled teams out of players similar in talent to our own program.

The remaining question is then: "How does he retain his talent?" and potential answers include:

* "going after coachable guys" ...which seems unlikely given they offer plenty of one and done guys including some of the same guys we've taken.

* "not recruiting over them, which forces young guys to the draft" ...which is possible, though it seems kind of like a chicken and egg thing... do you recruit over guys because you expect them to go to the draft or do guys go to the draft because you recruit over them?

* "convincing them to stay and develop, somehow, a la Roy Williams" ...is this it? Don't know... but Wright is facing both DiVincenzo and Spellman, his two stud underclassmen, entering the Draft Combine without an agent this season.

For what it's worth, here is what Wright has said about structuring his scholarships and his team composition...
“We’re not built like a Kentucky or a Duke to have one-and-done guys coming in. This puts us in a situation where we take a little hit. We’re just younger than we want to be. But that’s a casualty of Donte and Omari kind of speeding up their process.

“We’ve kind of structured it thinking we would have those two next year, probably just for one year. But we just might get caught young. That’s just part of it. We’re going to have to deal with it. I don’t think there’s anything that we’d want to do to avoid that.”
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

To add the my previous... it's worth noting for Arizona: we wouldn't be looking at other programs wondering "how do they do it" had a few things bounced our way over the last nine years.

Had we made it through one of those three Elite Eight games. If Brandon Ashley doesn't break his foot. If Ray Smith doesn't blow his knee twice. If Allonzo Trier doesn't break his hand, then test positive in the off season, then test positive again. If Rawle Alkins doesn't break his hand against St. Mary's. Had the FBI not rained on our parade. Had ESPN not kneecapped us for clicks.

Some of it is on Miller. Winning those games, maybe that's on Miller. Keeping Grant Jerrett happy, keeping Justin Simon happy, keeping Chance Comanche happy... that shit would have helped. Maybe if Miller had kept his assistant coaches instead of losing five in nine years... all to head coaching positions due to their success under Miller... that would have helped, I imagine. Some of that is out of his control, but some of it likely takes some social karate or management skills that he's still developing.

Jay Wright has been at Villanova for twice the time that Miller has been at Arizona. In his fifth year he made his first Elite Eight. In his seventh, his first Final Four. It wasn't until his 15th season that Wright made a championship game, that he won and then repeated. Now he's a coaching genius... maybe.

Maybe it's just a learning process. Maybe Miller is pretty fucking great but still has plenty to learn. Maybe that's the only lesson - that the ball bounces, luck matters, and coaches grow as they continue to coach.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

To a certain extent, exalting Nova's recent success is buying a causation fallacy.

Some of the posts imply Wright has a better recruiting strategy in keeping kids around which triggers success. An alternate hypothesis would be that luck drives player retention and player retention drives success. Going further presumes Wright has a superior strategy to drive player retention, which is the logical leap I have an issue with.

I tend to be a believer that player retention is due to a variety of factors, some of which are wholly outside a coach's control. Some are within a coach's control. The takeaway is that Wright's methods are worth looking at to see if Arizona can improve, but not a "let's blow it all up" thing.

Compare Arizona and Nova.

Team 1: Recruited Player A in the 2015 class. Player A was a McD's AA who left for the NBA after his junior year. In his 3 years, Player A averaged 9, 14 and 19 ppg.

Team 4: Recruited Player B in the 2015 class. Player B was a McD's AA who left for the NBA after his junior year. In his 3 years, Player B averaged 15, 17 and 18 ppg.

Which team is which?
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:To a certain extent, exalting Nova's recent success is buying a causation fallacy.

Some of the posts imply Wright has a better recruiting strategy in keeping kids around which triggers success. An alternate hypothesis would be that luck drives player retention and player retention drives success. Going further presumes Wright has a superior strategy to drive player retention, which is the logical leap I have an issue with.

I tend to be a believer that player retention is due to a variety of factors, some of which are wholly outside a coach's control. Some are within a coach's control. The takeaway is that Wright's methods are worth looking at to see if Arizona can improve, but not a "let's blow it all up" thing.

Team 1: Recruited Player A in the 2015 class. Player A was a McD's AA who left for the NBA after his junior year. In his 3 years, Player A averaged 9, 14 and 19 ppg.

Team 4: Recruited Player B in the 2015 class. Player B was a McD's AA who left for the NBA after his junior year. In his 3 years, Player B averaged 15, 17 and 18 ppg.

Which team is which?
Guessing A is Brunson and B is Trier
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

btfd16 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:To a certain extent, exalting Nova's recent success is buying a causation fallacy.

Which team is which?
Did the team # tip you off?

I phrased it like that in hopes of demonstrating that it really isn't difficult to selectively use stats to paint Arizona as having gotten a better bang for the buck from Trier than Nova did from Brunson.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
btfd16 wrote:

Which team is which?
Did the team # tip you off?

I phrased it like that in hopes of demonstrating that it really isn't difficult to selectively use stats to paint Arizona as having gotten a better bang for the buck from Trier than Nova did from Brunson.
Actually didn't even notice lol but yeah wasn't that difficult to figure out
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

And to your point, Spiff: I'm firmly of the belief that while Brunson was a consensus first team all american, Trier would have been a consensus second team all american had he not gotten hit with the PED-redux and Arizona hit with the ESPN slander. Fore reference... the only guards to put up 18ppg and >60% true shooting over the last decade were Trier and NPOY Buddy Hield. Just further evidence that we got a similar performance/player to Nova's Brunson.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

YoDeFoe wrote:And to your point, Spiff: I'm firmly of the belief that while Brunson was a consensus first team all american, Trier would have been a consensus second team all american had he not gotten hit with the PED-redux and Arizona hit with the ESPN slander. Fore reference... the only guards to put up 18ppg and >60% true shooting over the last decade were Trier and NPOY Buddy Hield. Just further evidence that we got a similar performance/player to Nova's Brunson.
I thought about including things like awards and honors and didn't for exactly that reason. I am also of the belief that Trier was only left off AA lists due to the BS PED recurrence.

I am of the belief that if you look objectively at Trier and Brunson, the only true distinguishing factor is team success. On paper, they had extremely similar resumes and careers.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

YoDeFoe wrote:To add the my previous... it's worth noting for Arizona: we wouldn't be looking at other programs wondering "how do they do it" had a few things bounced our way over the last nine years.

Had we made it through one of those three Elite Eight games. If Brandon Ashley doesn't break his foot. If Ray Smith doesn't blow his knee twice. If Allonzo Trier doesn't break his hand, then test positive in the off season, then test positive again. If Rawle Alkins doesn't break his hand against St. Mary's. Had the FBI not rained on our parade. Had ESPN not kneecapped us for clicks.

Some of it is on Miller. Winning those games, maybe that's on Miller. Keeping Grant Jerrett happy, keeping Justin Simon happy, keeping Chance Comanche happy... that shit would have helped. Maybe if Miller had kept his assistant coaches instead of losing five in nine years... all to head coaching positions due to their success under Miller... that would have helped, I imagine. Some of that is out of his control, but some of it likely takes some social karate or management skills that he's still developing.

Jay Wright has been at Villanova for twice the time that Miller has been at Arizona. In his fifth year he made his first Elite Eight. In his seventh, his first Final Four. It wasn't until his 15th season that Wright made a championship game, that he won and then repeated. Now he's a coaching genius... maybe.

Maybe it's just a learning process. Maybe Miller is pretty fucking great but still has plenty to learn. Maybe that's the only lesson - that the ball bounces, luck matters, and coaches grow as they continue to coach.
Awesome post, YDF.

We've gotten a number of tough breaks over the years, where had things gone differently, Miller's resume may've looked a lot like Wright's at this point.

I think what's impressive with Wright is that in his second decade at Nova, he's now sitting on top of a virtual dynasty. He's obviously gotten some incredibly good players over the past 5 seasons, and I'm not denying that. But it really seems like it's the system he's built and sustained that's getting these results. His teams defend well, are unselfish, shoot FTs well, and rarely take games off. Dare I say Wright's teams remind me a bit of Lute's best teams.

Anyway, I love our coach. Wouldn't trade him for anyone, even Wright. I wanna see Miller bring a national title to Tucson, and I think he eventually will.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
YoDeFoe wrote:And to your point, Spiff: I'm firmly of the belief that while Brunson was a consensus first team all american, Trier would have been a consensus second team all american had he not gotten hit with the PED-redux and Arizona hit with the ESPN slander. Fore reference... the only guards to put up 18ppg and >60% true shooting over the last decade were Trier and NPOY Buddy Hield. Just further evidence that we got a similar performance/player to Nova's Brunson.
I thought about including things like awards and honors and didn't for exactly that reason. I am also of the belief that Trier was only left off AA lists due to the BS PED recurrence.

I am of the belief that if you look objectively at Trier and Brunson, the only true distinguishing factor is team success. On paper, they had extremely similar resumes and careers.

One was a leader, one wasn't.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
billk78

Post by billk78 »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:

One was a leader, one wasn't.
Bingo. I said it all last season that this team lacked a player with the intangibles to be a leader. That's not a knock on Trier. Not anyone can just decide they want to be a leader. But if you're comparing players the stat line doesn't always tell the whole story. Leadership, body language, defense, ball distribution, etc. all factor in.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Another grad transfer possibility..............not clear whether the UA wants him for 2018 or 2019

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketbal ... pth-charts" target="_blank
SunnyAZ

Post by SunnyAZ »

dmjcat wrote:Another grad transfer possibility..............not clear whether the UA wants him for 2018 or 2019

Basically Luther. Cool. It says he would save himself money by staying at Cornell and graduating in Dec. How?
prh

Post by prh »

SunnyAZ wrote:
dmjcat wrote:Another grad transfer possibility..............not clear whether the UA wants him for 2018 or 2019

Basically Luther. Cool. It says he would save himself money by staying at Cornell and graduating in Dec. How?
That was interesting, but I don't blame him. He can have a Cornell degree or a UA degree. Biased as I am, I would think a Cornell degree would be better.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

prh wrote:
SunnyAZ wrote:

That was interesting, but I don't blame him. He can have a Cornell degree or a UA degree. Biased as I am, I would think a Cornell degree would be better.
Unless it's a master's in MIS or a degree in optics or astronomy...I don't think any Arizona fan would argue that.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

prh wrote:
SunnyAZ wrote:

He'd save money because if he played his senior year at Cornell he'd have to pay out of state tuition for a whole other semester and no free grad school because he would have used up all his eligibility. So in essence if he graduates in December he'll get free college for the first time ever starting January of next year and would receive said free college until the end of the spring semester in 2020, which could be enough for a grad degree or damn close to it depending on him of course.

Can't blame him wanting to get that Ivy League degree then get free grad school and play for a much better basketball program his last season. Genius move in fact for him.
prh

Post by prh »

Ahh thanks Choo. I figured it was scholarship related but I forgot that Ivies don't do athletic scholarships.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

ChooChooCat wrote:
prh wrote:
SunnyAZ wrote:

He'd save money because if he played his senior year at Cornell he'd have to pay out of state tuition for a whole other semester and no free grad school because he would have used up all his eligibility. So in essence if he graduates in December he'll get free college for the first time ever starting January of next year and would receive said free college until the end of the spring semester in 2020, which could be enough for a grad degree or damn close to it depending on him of course.

Can't blame him wanting to get that Ivy League degree then get free grad school and play for a much better basketball program his last season. Genius move in fact for him.
Great post Choo. Didn't know this stuff. Reps.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

I just figured "well he's at Cornell, he must know what he's doing even if I don't understand it."

:-)
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Let me just be the first and, likely only one in here to say, FUCK Cornell, every last one of 'em........
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

dcZONAfan wrote:Let me just be the first and, likely only one in here to say, FUCK Cornell, every last one of 'em........
Dartmouth guy huh?
What's your handicap?
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Braun officially visiting the UA

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketbal ... epth-chart" target="_blank
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote:
dcZONAfan wrote:Let me just be the first and, likely only one in here to say, FUCK Cornell, every last one of 'em........
Dartmouth guy huh?
What's your handicap?
Colgate. Strange question to ask based solely on my presumed ivy league attendance, but I haven't played in two years. I was a 12 at age 15, but am much worse now due to playing once or twice a year on average.

Good news is I'm coming to the states in June for two weeks and will probably play 6-8 rounds with my dad and also am bringing my clubs with me to Barcelona
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

That's respectable. I always find spending time with my dad as an adult very enlightening and enjoyable. Have fun in Spain.
-Norlander.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

dmjcat wrote:Braun officially visiting the UA

I'm not sure that's true...
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

goslingswagg wrote:
dmjcat wrote:Braun officially visiting the UA

I'm not sure that's true...
100% Illini according to the "experts": https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution ... redictions" target="_blank

PPU (Ace's old PGU) says Braun has an offer. from UA
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

dcZONAfan wrote:
U.P. Zona Fan wrote:
Dartmouth guy huh?
What's your handicap?
Colgate. Strange question to ask based solely on my presumed ivy league attendance, but I haven't played in two years. I was a 12 at age 15, but am much worse now due to playing once or twice a year on average.

Good news is I'm coming to the states in June for two weeks and will probably play 6-8 rounds with my dad and also am bringing my clubs with me to Barcelona
I believe that was an Animal House joke.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

The Dartmouth v. Cornell was a The Office reference.
-Norlander.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote:The Dartmouth v. Cornell was a The Office reference.

dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

https://247sports.com/college/ucla/Arti ... -118432029" target="_blank

"O’Neal, the 6-9 forward and son of NBA great Shaquille O’Neal, verbally committed to UCLA in February, after decommitting from Arizona. BRO reported at the time that O’Neal getting admitted academically to UCLA would be an issue, and O’Neal didn’t sign a National Letter of Intent during the signing period in April. We’ve heard that O’Neal has been making an effort to, indeed, become eligible, but recent information leads us to believe it’s unlikely"

If O'Neal can't get into UCLA I wonder if he would reconsider the UA???..........assuming he could qualify?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

dmjcat wrote:https://247sports.com/college/ucla/Arti ... -118432029

If O'Neal can't get into UCLA I wonder if he would reconsider the UA???..........assuming he could qualify?
I'm pretty sure he could qualify here. From everything people have posted, that isn't the big issue.
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

dmjcat wrote:https://247sports.com/college/ucla/Arti ... -118432029

"O’Neal, the 6-9 forward and son of NBA great Shaquille O’Neal, verbally committed to UCLA in February, after decommitting from Arizona. BRO reported at the time that O’Neal getting admitted academically to UCLA would be an issue, and O’Neal didn’t sign a National Letter of Intent during the signing period in April. We’ve heard that O’Neal has been making an effort to, indeed, become eligible, but recent information leads us to believe it’s unlikely"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops:
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Some UC schools require athletes to go through the normal student admission application cycle. UCLA might be one of them. Very tough to get into UCLA, or any UC for that matter.

Other PAC schools, and most schools for that matter allow the Athletic Department to handle student athlete admissions. If a student athlete meets the minimum ABOR requirements, the AD can admit them.

So no, I don't think O'Neal will have a problem getting into the UA.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

I know we're all "back the Pac" and "it's better if UCLA is good" but also Fuck UCLA and I'd be thrilled if they lost all four of these guys.

Edit: Also I would take Shareef back in a heartbeat and delete all of my posts about him being a sack of baby powder in Paul George's body.
Last edited by YoDeFoe on Tue May 22, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

What is holding him back from getting into UCLA? Surely his dad can pull some strings
https://2paragraphs.com/2018/05/shaqs-6 ... -he-wants/" target="_blank

Shaq’s 6’9″ Son Shareef Told He Can Have Any Car He Wants
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Jefe right on time with a solid example of Shareef's life being a galaxy of adolescent female emotions.

"I know I can have any car in the world and I can self actualize by driving myself someplace like an adult but if I go to the DMV ppl will TLAK TO MEEEEEE."

FOH.
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

YoDeFoe wrote:I know we're all "back the Pac" and "it's better if UCLA is good" but also Fuck UCLA and I'd be thrilled if they lost all four of these guys.

Edit: Also I would take Shareef back in a heartbeat and delete all of my posts about him being a sack of baby powder in Paul George's body.
Love it. Post of the day! Bear Down YoDeFoe.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

At the moment i doubt he gets into UCLA and Arizona/Reef is something that wouldn't happen from this point on. Both parties are just fine without the other.

Oh and count me in the group that says "Fuck everybody else in the Pac 12." I'm perfectly fine with being the Gonzaga of the Pac 12.