Bribery Scandal - FBI Probe - Book Richardson Involved

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

rgdeuce

Re: Bribery Scandal - FBI Probe - Book Richardson Involved

Post by rgdeuce »

BibbysTowelDude wrote:The sanctions are going to be weak, the NCAA has been neutered.

You Fire No One
You Suspend No One
You Win Basketball Games Epically

You let the NCAA do their limp wristed bullshit. Vacate/Weak Sanctions...
You let the opposing fans and the media do what they always do. Vomit stupid bullshit all over the place.

It's 2017 folks, High School Recruits aren't going to give a shit about any of this in 2 weeks.

Everyone acts likes this is gonna change much. The deck chairs will rearranged and the homies will still be handing out bags of cash. 5 Star Johnny is still gonna hold a dollar.
I agree. And even though there might not be enough at this point, thats a gamble a betting man would take. You'd hope. Hopefully our betting men arent some spineless novices.
prh

Post by prh »

BibbysTowelDude wrote:The sanctions are going to be weak, the NCAA has been neutered.

You Fire No One
You Suspend No One

You let the opposing fans and the media do what they always do. Vomit stupid bullshit all over the place.

It's 2017 folks, High School Recruits aren't going to give a shit about any of this in 2 weeks.

Everyone acts likes this is gonna change much. The deck chairs will rearranged and the homies will still be handing out bags of cash. 5 Star Johnny is still gonna hold a dollar.
Max rep
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Firing Miller a week before the start of the season would be the biggest F you to the players. Esp Alkins and Trier. There's just no way.
Ned Zissou

Post by Ned Zissou »

Dumb Question: If Arizona fired Miller, who would they replace him with that would pass the "integrity" test? Some say Romar. Romar!?!?!?! hmm, seems like he has gotten as many head-scratching 5* kids as anyone...... how would he pass the test?

The criteria for a replacement coach is he has to have not been in the college basketball sewers for 10 to 15 years, Arizona fans will want a name guy with experience, he must be in search of a job and willing to take Arizona. that pretty much leave Bobby Knight and Dave Bliss.

I am so hopeful that Miller is given the chance to navigate the program through this.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

The only way to justify firing Sean Miller is if there's incontrovertible evidence that he is guilty of wrongdoing. Major wrongdoing. And it needs to be overwhelming because after all he's done for Arizona basketball, he deserves a few dozen benefits of doubt.

Otherwise, I'm fine taking our lumps with Miller and moving on. I don't think Miller has done anything Lute didn't do when he was coach, i.e.. look the other way when it comes to players getting benefits. I'm tired of the hypocrisy in college basketball.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Put it this way, a premature firing of Miller, or even a firing without due process and significant information of some major wrong doing, THAT A LARGE GROUP OF OTHERS is not doing as well... That's the type of shit that makes some fans lose interest in your product.

There aren't many people I ride or die for, but Sean Miller is one of them. I'm sticking through whatever mud, worry and pain for Miller, but until proven otherwise, Im still 100% certain there is no coach I'd rather have here at Arizona.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

rgdeuce wrote:Put it this way, a premature firing of Miller, or even a firing without due process and significant information of some major wrong doing, THAT A LARGE GROUP OF OTHERS is not doing as well... That's the type of shit that makes some fans lose interest in your product...
...and can get ADs fired after the fact, down the line a little bit.
ecurbh

Post by ecurbh »

rgdeuce wrote:There aren't many people I ride or die for, but Sean Miller is one of them. I'm sticking through whatever mud, worry and pain for Miller, but until proven otherwise, Im still 100% certain there is no coach I'd rather have here at Arizona.
^ What he said.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

We have a relatively new University President and athletics director. Because they're still new to Arizona, I wonder if they can appreciate the loyalty of Arizona fans to the basketball program and to Sean Miller. I hope they don't view this as just a large cog in the overall university system and athletic department. Do they understand that the program built by Lute Olson IS the University of Arizona? Do they fully comprehend that without the basketball program, the U of A wouldn't have the brand recognition it enjoys? Do they understand that fans have loyally packed McKale Center for 30 years? Can they grasp that Arizona fans pack Las Vegas in March for the conference tourney? Because if they don't, they're liable to treat this as simply a business decision and make the move that many in the media and non-UA fans think they should make and fire Miller prematurely.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

zonagrad wrote:We have a relatively new University President and athletics director. Because they're still new to Arizona, I wonder if they can appreciate the loyalty of Arizona fans to the basketball program and to Sean Miller. I hope they don't view this as just a large cog in the overall university system and athletic department. Do they understand that the program built by Lute Olson IS the University of Arizona? Do they fully comprehend that without the basketball program, the U of A wouldn't have the brand recognition it enjoys? Do they understand that fans have loyally packed McKale Center for 30 years? Can they grasp that Arizona fans pack Las Vegas in March for the conference tourney? Because if they don't, they're liable to treat this as simply a business decision and make the move that many in the media and non-UA fans think they should make and fire Miller prematurely.
While I appreciate the fanatical perspective a dose of reality for a UA grad might be in order...

You could shut down the BB program tomorrow and the UofA would still be a world class university, hell just last week they successfully did some shit to a robot thingy out in space that is slingsnoting it around earth towards a rock or sumthin...(this was not the actual wording of the press release but pretty damn close)...

There are tons of advances attributed to this University every year that get swallowed up in the wake of "The best coach to never reach a FF" and lost to our attention...

World class health care in this town due in part to the University of Arizona

Other world class astronomy and archeology shit all the time...

I had major cutting edge dental holistic surgery this year from a former UA golfer/triathlete that got her Dental creds from UA...

All I'm saying is yes BB rules the attention and focus of this little desert town, without it we'd be stuck watching 4th street do its best to be San Francisco in desert drag, but the University has a name for itself that actually dwarves its athletic department you just have to know who to ask...I ask the Russian who runs lasers in the lab or the guy from India that came and did a 6 months math class, or the two exchange students From the University of FLorida who came just for our world class Arab language class...
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

I just found this site 2 weeks ago. Ironically someone mentioned the site on Scout.
That's how I found you all.
I was more of a lurker than poster back in the goazcats days.
Glad I found you guys.

Anyway, one thing I don't quite follow is the part where Sood (I think) says that one other player has been taken care of so there is no cost there.
Wasn't that quote before Book started getting money? If so, was it these guys that paid him? Or could that mean that these guys were just aware of that player getting money from someone else? It appears to be someone who had been here last season, if I'm reading it right.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

CatFanOneMil wrote:
zonagrad wrote:We have a relatively new University President and athletics director. Because they're still new to Arizona, I wonder if they can appreciate the loyalty of Arizona fans to the basketball program and to Sean Miller. I hope they don't view this as just a large cog in the overall university system and athletic department. Do they understand that the program built by Lute Olson IS the University of Arizona? Do they fully comprehend that without the basketball program, the U of A wouldn't have the brand recognition it enjoys? Do they understand that fans have loyally packed McKale Center for 30 years? Can they grasp that Arizona fans pack Las Vegas in March for the conference tourney? Because if they don't, they're liable to treat this as simply a business decision and make the move that many in the media and non-UA fans think they should make and fire Miller prematurely.
While I appreciate the fanatical perspective a dose of reality for a UA grad might be in order...

You could shut down the BB program tomorrow and the UofA would still be a world class university, hell just last week they successfully did some shit to a robot thingy out in space that is slingsnoting it around earth towards a rock or sumthin...(this was not the actual wording of the press release but pretty damn close)...

There are tons of advances attributed to this University every year that get swallowed up in the wake of "The best coach to never reach a FF" and lost to our attention...

I had major cutting edge dental holistic surgery this year from a former UA golfer/triathlete that got her Dental creds from UA...

All I'm saying is yes BB rules the attention and focus of this little desert town, without it we'd be stuck watching 4th street do its best to be San Francisco in desert drag, but the University has a name for itself that actually dwarves its athletic department you just have to know who to ask...I ask the Russian who runs lasers in the lab or the guy from India that came and did a 6 months math class, or the two exchange students From the University of FLorida who came just for our world class Arab language class...
I value tremendously the education and total student experience I had at the University of Arizona and would not trade it for anything in the world. I am proud of the many notable accomplishments that UA researchers have contributed. We have some exceptionally successful (and pretty highly visible) successful businessmen that we can claim as alumni.

We also have some very highly respected individual programs (which virtually every school does) I think our medical school is much more highly regarded, especially in Oncology & Cardiology (or st least they used to be), than many people realize.

But regardless of those factors, the view for most of the world outside Tucson - of the University as a whole - is that academically it is a mid-tier-at-best PAC-12 Instiution. Decent but not revered. Not in the same stratosphere as Stanford / Cal / USC / UCLA... considerably behind UW.... marginally behind UT & CO... generally on par with ASU... and marginally ahead of OSU / WSU.

Perception is reality, and perception is largely driven by brand recognition. Arizona Basketball has done more to expand the University of Arizona brand (with the General public) than any other facet of the University. If you are interviewing for a job (outside of a very highly specified scientific field)... a discussion about UA BB will build more rapport with a lot more people than a discussion of some obscure academic breakthrough.

I am not trying to rain on your parade... but for those of us that have pursued careers in commercial endeavors (which I and many others have) - Arizona Basketball has been a far more valuable asset in finding a topic for discussin to build rapport with a prospective employer, client, customer, or employee than any other aspect of the University.

Arizona Basketball matterss. A lot.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Hell, even in academia people talk more about Arizona basketball than anything else coming out of Tucson.

Firing Miller for Book's actions would be unprecedented.

UCLA destroyed Bruins basketball when they fired Harrick over some steaks, but at least that was Harrick's own doing, getting caught red handed with his signature on the check.

This is why Pitino wasn't fired for strippers and hoes. Some people say that's worse than steaks and potatoes. But that was an assistant. Pitino wasn't put on administrative leave until he was documented as being aware of payments, he of big swinging dick.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Honestly unless Miller becomes implicated in actually doing anything wrong I'm not even remotely entertaining the idea that he'll be let go. It doesn't remotely make sense and Heeke/Robbins are far from tone deaf.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Postmaster wrote:I just found this site 2 weeks ago. Ironically someone mentioned the site on Scout.
Glad I found you guys.

Anyway, one thing I don't quite follow is the part where Sood (I think) says that one other player has been taken care of so there is no cost there.
Wasn't that quote before Book started getting money? If so, was it these guys that paid him? Or could that mean that these guys were just aware of that player getting money from someone else? It appears to be someone who had been here last season, if I'm reading it right.
I don't think anyone knows what that quote really refers to. A lot of the more serious allegations against the players Arizona is in on strike me as loose talk of things shady people hear from their equally shady contacts.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

The media needs to do their job and continue to report and throw light on everything. The opinions, including those critical or suspicious of Miller, are fine as well. We can't expect the media to focus on the "tip of the iceberg" context, but to a large degree they are, and that's good. It's all good as long as they don't misreport facts. Book Richardson was a dark cloud waiting to happen, so this cloud hanging over Miller and the program is what we get and what we have to survive.

Supporting the firing of somebody without cause won't dissipate that cloud, imo.
CatHoops

Post by CatHoops »

Reporting "AZ pays recruit 150k" is far from fact. It's lazy headline reporting.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Hank of sb wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:Hardest part right now is just the deafening silence from Miller and the team. And I get it: they *can't* say anything. This just has to run its course; then we'll see what's what.

Overall, feeling a little better as this day comes to an end. I'm not seeing an obvious reason that Miller needs to lose his job. Because there isn't one.

Bear down, fellas! Have a good weekend!
The frustrating part for me is that I know the only way this won't drag on for months or years is if Miller is fired. Otherwise, we have to live with the dark cloud hanging there and wonder when the sanctions come.
Exactly....which is where the counter argument comes from.
What counter argument?

If we self impose, the NCAA can say it is not enough, so we still have to wait. If we fire Miller, we will still get sanctioned. There will be a wait period and then we will get some sanctions.

All we can do is hope the internsl investigation is accurate. That matters far, far, far more than what I've seen you push, which is the quick solution based in perceptions and conjecture.
Take Hank of SB with a grain of salt. I've been on various message boards since early CatTracks days, and have never seen Hank miss an opportunity to emerge from the woodwork when he spots a opportunity to vomit on Arizona. Usually it's veiled in some fashion, as it is this time, but he's consistent.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

CatHoops wrote:Reporting "AZ pays recruit 150k" is far from fact. It's lazy headline reporting.
I mean the "media" group that has been reporting that is far from real media. They're a equivalent to volunteers with credentials.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Sure looks like Adidas reps in deep.

After two years undercover, the FBI found members of top NCAA basketball programs involved in corrupt bribery schemes. Here's how those schemes worked. Patrick Gleason and Eric Garland

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/ ... rylink=cpy" target="_blank
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Postmaster wrote:I just found this site 2 weeks ago. Ironically someone mentioned the site on Scout.
Glad I found you guys.

Glad to have you. GOAZCats ended so quickly, we could hardly invite anyone. I tried and had my messages edited to be spam by the admin there, or links changed to pornsites.

It was very petty.

Suck you found us just in time for this.

But glad to have you.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

HiCat wrote:Sure looks like Adidas reps in deep.

After two years undercover, the FBI found members of top NCAA basketball programs involved in corrupt bribery schemes. Here's how those schemes worked. Patrick Gleason and Eric Garland

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/ ... rylink=cpy" target="_blank
HiCat, is that the right link? I didn't see anything about the schemes. More about how it will affect recruiting.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Bibbys towel dude doesn't post much but when he does, it's epic!

UNC keeps running while under a cloud of suspicion. Then they win championships. Y'all get used to this feeling.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Chicat wrote:
HiCat wrote:Sure looks like Adidas reps in deep.

HiCat, is that the right link? I didn't see anything about the schemes. More about how it will affect recruiting.

Gads..

Try this link

Joon H. Kim fbi

http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/edi ... 26436.html" target="_blank
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Thanks Hi!
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

1) The NCAA is going to demand blood
2) The UofA needs to show how seriously they take this.
3) There is only 1 logical solution.

By the end of this weekend, The UofA needs to fire Rich Rodriguez.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Alieberman wrote:1) The NCAA is going to demand blood

:lol:

Get that ball rolling Al. New AD has an open door policy I hear.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Harvey Specter wrote:]

I value tremendously the education and total student experience I had at the University of Arizona and would not trade it for anything in the world. I am proud of the many notable accomplishments that UA researchers have contributed. We have some exceptionally successful (and pretty highly visible) successful businessmen that we can claim as alumni.

We also have some very highly respected individual programs (which virtually every school does) I think our medical school is much more highly regarded, especially in Oncology & Cardiology (or st least they used to be), than many people realize.

But regardless of those factors, the view for most of the world outside Tucson - of the University as a whole - is that academically it is a mid-tier-at-best PAC-12 Instiution. Decent but not revered. Not in the same stratosphere as Stanford / Cal / USC / UCLA... considerably behind UW.... marginally behind UT & CO... generally on par with ASU... and marginally ahead of OSU / WSU.

Perception is reality, and perception is largely driven by brand recognition. Arizona Basketball has done more to expand the University of Arizona brand (with the General public) than any other facet of the University. If you are interviewing for a job (outside of a very highly specified scientific field)... a discussion about UA BB will build more rapport with a lot more people than a discussion of some obscure academic breakthrough.

I am not trying to rain on your parade... but for those of us that have pursued careers in commercial endeavors (which I and many others have) - Arizona Basketball has been a far more valuable asset in finding a topic for discussin to build rapport with a prospective employer, client, customer, or employee than any other aspect of the University.

Arizona Basketball matterss. A lot.
A lot of truth in this excellent post. I cant remember the last time I've visited California and not exchanged at least one Bear Down. Goes back at least 6 or 7 trips. I guarantee you, erase Lute and Miller from Arizona's history, that probably doesn't happen in any of those 6 or 7 trips. It's like a elite fraternity. It sounds silly but think about it - if you are wearing an Arizona shirt, it commands attention from non-Arizona fans and for most, killer basketball program is one of the first things that enters their minds. We've all exchanged plenty of stories here about strangers outside of Tucson raving over our program in conversations.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Alieberman wrote:For the record- I just got done burning all of my Book Richardson jerseys
They fit?
Right where I want to be.
gumby

Post by gumby »

You Fire No One
You Suspend No One

I read this in the voice of Proposition Joe of "The Wire," and it gave me chills.
prh

Post by prh »

CatFanOneMil wrote:

I fall in with the other posters who believe the basketball program is far more the reason why Arizona is known across the country. However, I want to highlight something very important that is backed by this post.

I am proud to be a Wildcat, and a graduate of The University of Arizona. This last week, I have still worn Arizona gear nearly every day. I have never been shy about my love for Arizona (ask any of my friends or co-workers), and I am not going to be shy about it now. I studied Systems Engineering (UA had the first program in the world), I am proud of our College of Engineering, I am proud of our med school (remember the Utah guy from TOS whose wife was saved by our school?), I am proud of our space work, and I am proud of our athletic department, both its representatives in pro sports (Kerr, Francona, Bruschi, the list goes on) and also at the university (you don't have to look hard to find we have lots of good young kids representing us across the sports).

Earlier this week there was lots of talk about being embarrassed or ashamed or whatever of being a Wildcat, wearing the block A, etc. Even when football sucks, I still go to work wearing Arizona gear. Even when basketball is eliminated from the tourney, I still wear red and blue. For me, being a Wildcat isn't just about how the teams are doing. Being a Wildcat is just who I am, and nothing is going to change that.
gumby

Post by gumby »

From the Alabama/Byrne article, it would appear Greg's review is finished and an administrator the only one dirty. That was fast. This is what stuck out at me.

https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-caught ... 59682.html" target="_blank
The purpose of the meeting, according to the complaint, was for Baker to make introductions between the player’s father and the financial adviser, and ultimately steer the prospect to him once he entered the NBA draft. The complaint says the feds’ cooperating witness gave Michel $10,000 that was to be given to Baker for arranging the meeting.

For someone who formerly worked as one of the NCAA rules cops to be caught up in this, on the heels of the bombshell dropped by the feds Tuesday, hints at the profound credibility problems facing the sport. Baker worked in NCAA enforcement from October 2014 to September 2015, according to his LinkedIn bio. He then joined the Alabama athletic department that September.
So incestuous. Blow it up. When our best hope is the cops are dirty, too ... ugh.

If the NCAA wants to cover up its knowledge of sleaze, it might go for a few scalps (ours being one) and then move on. I would hope Arizona would NOT play along in order to preserve status quo. I want to see the "Everybody Does It" defense from anyone who is charged or sanctioned. I want them to name names if the NCAA tries to contain this.

Gatto and Code are the real threats to the status quo. Most of the comments to date are based on the DOJ complaint. Code has worked for Nike and Adidas. I seriously doubt he would take the fall. He's facing a lot of time. He has family. If I were him, I'd be loyal to family, not the swamp.
Last edited by gumby on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Hey, Dickie V, just head on down the hall and chat with JWill about the sleaze.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-baske ... -250k/amp/" target="_blank
CatHoops

Post by CatHoops »

Dick Vitale 

✔@DickieV

Have known SEAN MILLER @APlayersProgramfor many yrs & I would be shocked if he was aware of his ass't CHEATING! 

2:52 PM - Sep 29, 2017 · Tampa, FL

He's back pedaling!!!
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

prh wrote:Earlier this week there was lots of talk about being embarrassed or ashamed or whatever of being a Wildcat, wearing the block A, etc. Even when football sucks, I still go to work wearing Arizona gear. Even when basketball is eliminated from the tourney, I still wear red and blue. For me, being a Wildcat isn't just about how the teams are doing. Being a Wildcat is just who I am, and nothing is going to change that.
Damn right. Clap them off the court, win or lose.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

gumby wrote:
From the Alabama/Byrne article, it would appear Greg's review is finished and an administrator the only one dirty. That was fast. This is what stuck out at me.

https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-caught ... 59682.html" target="_blank
The purpose of the meeting, according to the complaint, was for Baker to make introductions between the player’s father and the financial adviser, and ultimately steer the prospect to him once he entered the NBA draft. The complaint says the feds’ cooperating witness gave Michel $10,000 that was to be given to Baker for arranging the meeting.

For someone who formerly worked as one of the NCAA rules cops to be caught up in this, on the heels of the bombshell dropped by the feds Tuesday, hints at the profound credibility problems facing the sport. Baker worked in NCAA enforcement from October 2014 to September 2015, according to his LinkedIn bio. He then joined the Alabama athletic department that September.
So incestuous. Blow it up. When our best hope is the cops are dirty, too ... ugh.

If the NCAA wants to cover up its knowledge of sleaze, it might go for a few scalps (ours being one) and then move on. I would hope Arizona would NOT play along in order to preserve status quo. I want to see the "Everybody Does It" defense from anyone who is charged or sanctioned. I want them to name names if the NCAA tries to contain this.

Gatto and Code are the real threats to the status quo. Most of the comments to date are based on the DOJ complaint. Code has worked for Nike and Adidas. I seriously doubt he would take the fall. He's facing a lot of time. He has family. If I were him, I'd be loyal to family, not the swamp.
I'm just not seeing how the NCAA is going to come out of this without being set ablaze. Which would be good news to us. And on any appeals/lawsuits that get before a court.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

#1. Jmarkjohhns, thanks for all of the porn.
#2. I was in AD office the other day and Henke's office door was closed.
#3. Hansen usually won't attack a coach unless said coach is on the way out.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Postmaster wrote:#1. Jmarkjohhns, thanks for all of the porn.
#2. I was in AD office the other day and Henke's office door was closed.
#3. Hansen usually won't attack a coach unless said coach is on the way out.

Do you know what Henke's relationship is with Sean Miller? What kind of AD is he? (if you know) 8-)
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Where's my porn
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Postmaster wrote: #3. Hansen usually won't attack a coach unless said coach is on the way out.
Unless said coach is Lute Olson.
SirClinks

Post by SirClinks »

Alieberman wrote:1) The NCAA is going to demand blood

This is the best idea. Throw dick rod under the bus!
CatHoops

Post by CatHoops »

Greg Hansen
Greg Hansen @ghansen711
·
Sep 29
This from Mark Lyons, who followed Sean Miller and Book Richardson from Xavier to Arizona:
Mark RareForm Lyons @OnlyMoog
I want to thank RAMEN NOODLES from the bottom of my heart! You saved unfortunate people, and all my college colleagues because we were BROKE

Do you think Hansen knows ramen noodles is not a human being?
gumby

Post by gumby »

ChooChooCat wrote:
CatHoops wrote:Reporting "AZ pays recruit 150k" is far from fact. It's lazy headline reporting.
I mean the "media" group that has been reporting that is far from real media. They're a equivalent to volunteers with credentials.
Appreciate this distinction. "The media" isn't a monolith. If a quack does damage, don't blame "doctors." If Vitale says something, that isn't "the media" saying it. Just one Dick.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Not Henke, it's HEEKe
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

CatHoops wrote:Dick Vitale 

✔@DickieV

Have known SEAN MILLER @APlayersProgramfor many yrs & I would be shocked if he was aware of his ass't CHEATING! 

2:52 PM - Sep 29, 2017 · Tampa, FL

He's back pedaling!!!
Still going to teabag his corpse.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Yeah, I wonder who talked to him at Bristol.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

gumby wrote:Not Henke, it's HEEKe

EEK, 0-2 today. Mind turned to mush. :)
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I love that idea that Hansen only attacks a coach on their way out of town/to be fired.

That is just high level humor. Almost like the 80's, 90's and 00' s never happened.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

EVCat wrote:I love that idea that Hansen only attacks a coach on their way out of town/to be fired.

That is just high level humor. Almost like the 80's, 90's and 00' s never happened.
Or last season with the Trier thing never happened...sheesh people don't even need to forget that far back...