ASU v. UA discussion thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Gilbertcat

Re: ASU v. UA discussion thread

Post by Gilbertcat »

The reason they think that is because their coach is acting like someone is mugging his sister at the bounce of every dribble. They assume it can't be their players, the coach is watching a murder. I hate Dave Hall games. He is terrible. That got alot of calls that seemed clean to me. No reason to complain.
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

RichardCranium wrote:Fuck. I missed the whole damn game. Now I'll have to find a replay somewhere. (anybody know?)

I was commanded to finish building my BBQ bench so we could use it this week. I was going to take a break for the game, but got carried away. I only stopped just now because I screwed up the first facing board I put in place by putting the screw in 20mm from the edge - pity the stone table top it faces is 19mm deep - now I gotta cut that board again to give the screw enough room to bite into something. Fortunately I have enough extra boards that is doesn't matter.

Anyway... whoo hoo!!!!! Great win Cats! Bear Down.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

FUCK ASU
Hey Dick Head ;-).....it’s actually on right now but will be replayed again on the Arizona P12 Network. Can you get that? If not, PM me for a link. Here’s the schedule Matey http://pac-12.com/tv-listings/pac-12-arizona

Bear Down in the Land down Under...Happy New Year Too. :-)

Also I PM’d you some stuff too.
gumby

Post by gumby »

UAEebs86 wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:What the hell is wrong with the Star? This was not an upset.

The rankings are the only thing they're basing it off of.

I guess they haven't heard of KenPom or Sagarin rankings, or Vegas point spreads.

And they wonder why traditional sports sections are dying. Sorry gumby.
Every section is dying. I can bore with the details if you'd like. Wish the fix were as easy as headlines. It's like saying bookstores would make a comeback if authors would just up their game.
Right where I want to be.