I'm confused and pessimistic

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

pc in NM

I'm confused and pessimistic

Post by pc in NM »

I've always been a fan of CSM since before he came to the U of A - I think He's among the cream of the crop of bb coaches in the NCAA

I Think that the talent on this year's team as as good as I've ever seen at the U of A

Ayton is the best freshman I've ever seen here, or anywhere - certainly at the U of A

I've been critical of CSM's utilization of Ayton more often than not - but I thought today was in line with my hopes/expectations....

But, something is missing this year, and I'm at a loss to explain what it is - teams with inferior personnel consistently push this team to the wire, and I don't understand why...

... I think this bodes poorly for our tournament projections. I'd appreciate any insight here....
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
Dave

Re: I'm confused and pessimistic

Post by Dave »

The most basic reason is our defense is weak this year. We are unable to go on big runs and deliver the knockout blow.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Tonight's game did not make me feel pessimistic at all.

If we had actual professional refs calling this game we win by 15.

I thought we played really well.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Alieberman wrote:Tonight's game did not make me feel pessimistic at all.

Arizona was spanking Utah until the refs separated Arizona from what Arizona can do.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Both Colorado and Utah have been playing well lately so I'm actually optimistic the Cats were able to win and be challenged. I'd rather see the Cats face challenging games leading up to the NCAA tournament. They'll be more familiar and comfortable in close games and more mature in their ability to make good decisions in those instances. I like how the team didn't let the officiating frustrate them into losing their focus. They maintained their composure.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

On ball defense is the only thing I’ve got. We cannot stop the dribble.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Puerco wrote:On ball defense is the only thing I’ve got. We cannot stop the dribble.
And yet we’ve beaten teams with quick guards all season long.

This team hasn’t shown (yet) that it can build and sustain a lead, or grow the lead large enough that it’s insurmountable for the opponent. Almost every win we’ve had since late Dec has been a close game.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Longhorned wrote:
Alieberman wrote:Tonight's game did not make me feel pessimistic at all.

Arizona was spanking Utah until the refs separated Arizona from what Arizona can do.

Refs calls made the game closer. Trier should not have fouled out of the game...(one example).
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

I thinks its called killer instinct. It seems like every time we get up by 10 or 12, we take some plays off and let other teams back in the game. Very rarely do we keep the same level of intensity and increase the lead to 18 or 20.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Watched on replay. Fell asleep Before halftime.

Thanks for giving me the heads up on what to look for in the second because we we cruising up till that point.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Puerco wrote:On ball defense is the only thing I’ve got. We cannot stop the dribble.
Our perimeter defense is weak. PJC can't contain bigger guards (which means he really can't contain any guards because everyone overpowers him and gets to the rim). That's why I was really hopeful Barcello would give us quality minutes off the bench and be a real pain in the ass on defense.

Trier is not an elite defender. He doesn't have great lateral quickness and doesn't get low to contain an opponent's driving.

Ristic is immobile. His size the only thing he has going for him. He struggles guarding quicker forwards and centers and is not much of a rim protector.

Alkins is our best defender in the starting lineup and of course he's missed 3 of the last four games.

Our bench has the quickness and length to play decent defense. Randolph & Akot certainly have the physical skills to be elite defenders. But playing defense is just as much a mental skill as a physical skill.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Couldn't have said it better zonagrad. This has kept me from getting super excited about this years team.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Forget the refs, we got out worked in the second half last night,

Just got down watching the game.

Also Dusan nailed that three, twice earlier in the game, Miller’s reaction is out of line. Would rather have him taking that shot in that game then trier, he tried his own three a few second later and was swatted away.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Re: Utah, the refs were a shitshow no doubt. Absolutely horrible. But if AZ shoots better from the stripe they probably keep some separation throughout the late second half and win by 8+. Free throws were infuriating, especially the multiple front ends misses that I know warmed Gumby’s heart.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

CalStateTempe wrote:Forget the refs, we got out worked in the second half last night,

Also Dusan nailed that three, twice earlier in the game, Miller’s reaction is out of line. Would rather have him taking that shot in that game then trier, he tried his own three a few second later and was swatted away.
I like your sentiment. As devil’s advocate, though, players are supposed to play less aggressively when they’re in foul trouble. And more so when you know you’re getting penalized every time there’s incidental contact. Utah’s players had the opposite signal from the officials on how the game was being called; on defense, selling incidental contact gets you the ball back, while other calls make no sense when you have the ball. That rewards the team that’s down and trying to come back, especially when you still have fouls to give. At one point, Utah didn’t want to give up a Ristic dunk, so they hacked him across both arms on his way up. No whistle. So on Ristic’s second time on the way up, they had to sweep his legs from underneath him to put him on the line.
Hank of sb

Post by Hank of sb »

CalStateTempe wrote:Forget the refs, we got out worked in the second half last night,

How could any of us NOT agree! That play had a natural rhythm. PJC was moving to his right and had already spotted Dusan curling to the top of the key. He was wide open. Dusan has always been a three point threat; it makes no difference he was 0-4 for the season. (Had he been encouraged to shoot, he might have been 25-55 by then.) Regardless, Dusan was as good of an option as anyone else. We weren't getting points in close. Utah had buttoned up their zone. Like I said: Dusan was open and "hot," to boot.

To me, Miller's reaction is just another indication of how narrow his focus is no matter what the situation and no matter how crucial it might be to mix things up.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Hank of sb wrote:

How could any of us NOT agree! That play had a natural rhythm. PJC was moving to his right and had already spotted Dusan curling to the top of the key. He was wide open. Dusan has always been a three point threat; it makes no difference he was 0-4 for the season. (Had he been encouraged to shoot, he might have been 25-55 by then.) Regardless, Dusan was as good of an option as anyone else. We weren't getting points in close. Utah had buttoned up their zone. Like I said: Dusan was open and "hot," to boot.

To me, Miller's reaction is just another indication of how narrow his focus is no matter what the situation and no matter how crucial it might be to mix things up.
PJC and Dusan did everything perfectly, except adhere to a control freak's preconceived script.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Yes, I agree, I watched the last 10 or so minutes of the game, dusan was definitely the hot hand, making the good decisions, most confident....... it was almost as if CSM was just exasperated and saying "of course that shot is gonna drop, I set something totally different up but kids gonna be kids." No doubt that was a biggy. Wish we could get more confidence like that from more of our players. If we are gonna make a run in March, there's gotta be more than two guys that can make something happen.
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

That was a terrible shot. Bad shots go in, but they are still bad shots. Early clock contested 3's, well, you'd better be a Salim Stoudamire type shooter to take them.

By the way, does anyone have a gif of Miller screaming "what the **** are you doing" after PJC's late turnover?
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote:Yes, I agree, I watched the last 10 or so minutes of the game, dusan was definitely the hot hand, making the good decisions, most confident....... it was almost as if CSM was just exasperated and saying "of course that shot is gonna drop, I set something totally different up but kids gonna be kids." No doubt that was a biggy. Wish we could get more confidence like that from more of our players. If we are gonna make a run in March, there's gotta be more than two guys that can make something happen.
It's too late
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

You and I see Trier through the same lens; I know he is a better player than I perceive him to be, because stats paint a very different picture than what I see. Then again if he was all that he would not be completely off the radar on the latest mock drafts.

But he had AT LEAST 5 facepalm moments in that game. I do not see him as a good team player, and Miller has suggested as much indirectly with some past comments. But Miller seems to want to make him the centerpiece of this team (at least in crunch time), and I do not get it. I do NOT want to rely on his judgment with the ball in his hands at the end of the game. And for those who say "At least he wants the ball in his hands with the game on the line "... there is a gigantic leap from being a glory seeker to "being willing to step up when your team needs you".

As for the rest of it… I thought they were 2 bright spots this past week. Dusan's play in both games was outstanding, and if the trend continues… It bodes well for this team. Also being able to get out a win when all hell is breaking loose could absolutely benefit this team. Being able to struggle through adversity is a learned trait, and the more talent you have – the harder it is to learn. While it's hell on my nerves, do not underestimate the value of that.

That said, this team needs to start gelling, and soon. I do not see the most talented team in Arizona history when I watch these players on the floor, even if I do when I look at them on paper. Maybe that is because they are not fulfilling their potential, or maybe it's because their potential has been overestimated.

So, bottom line: if this team starts to show the ability that I think it has and peaks at the right time… This turmoil will absolutely be a blessing. As they say, Grace sometimes comes in the form of a punch in the face.

Time will tell… I'm not really pessimistic or optimistic. I mostly curious to see what the next few weeks hold.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

MrMeow wrote:
U.P. Zona Fan wrote:Yes, I agree, I watched the last 10 or so minutes of the game, dusan was definitely the hot hand, making the good decisions, most confident....... it was almost as if CSM was just exasperated and saying "of course that shot is gonna drop, I set something totally different up but kids gonna be kids." No doubt that was a biggy. Wish we could get more confidence like that from more of our players. If we are gonna make a run in March, there's gotta be more than two guys that can make something happen.
It's too late
Carole King might agree, but If I felt that way, I would stop watching.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

It was a bad shot but no one else was in position for a good one and Dusan was hot from that position all game.

Was it a bad shot when he nailed it at 6 left in the first? Or at the 10 minute mark in the second? Halftime is where you give your talking too if you don’t Dusan shooting that. But we all cheer d for those first two and I certainly did for that last.

I have to agree, more evidence to millers inflexibility which most of us have been hoping he’d improve upon over the years to make a deep run.

That right there is why he’s the best damn EE coach, he doesn’t know or feel comfortable going outside the system when needed.

Prediction: over time with no FF’s, the elite talents going to dry up since they won’t have the opportunity to create.

Do what we do....
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

CalStateTempe wrote:It was a bad shot but no one else was in position for a good one and Dusan was hot from that position all game.

Was it a bad shot when he nailed it at 6 left in the first? Or at the 10 minute mark in the second? Halftime is where you give your talking too if you don’t Dusan shooting that. But we all cheer d for those first two and I certainly did for that last.

I have to agree, more evidence to millers inflexibility which most of us have been hoping he’d improve upon over the years to make a deep run.

That right there is why he’s the best damn EE coach, he doesn’t know or feel comfortable going outside the system when needed.

Prediction: over time with no FF’s, the elite talents going to dry up since they won’t have the opportunity to create.

Do what we do....
I understand what you are saying, but see it a bit differently... Trier was a Mickey Dee, and he has been given a far longer leash that I would like to see. And it is not the first time I have seen that with a player, With Mark Lyons being the most memorable example.

Dusan was not an elite talent...some guys get leeway from CSM, and others don't.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

CalStateTempe wrote:It was a bad shot but no one else was in position for a good one and Dusan was hot from that position all game.

Do what we do....
Dusan can shoot the 3. Early clock and closely guarded are the bigger issues. I thought he was gonna get it blocked, that's how little space he had. Dusan can shoot, but he has a slow release and needs space.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
It's too late
Not me. In spite of it all, hope springs eternal. I even watched every football game right through the Stoops and RR disintegrations, even followed the Wackovic saga (and loved Dick Tomey). I also like following the kids as individuals. Dusan's and PJC's growth and improvement over the years have been a joy to watch (hoping Miller takes a clue). There are others, and some not so much, but for me it's all fun.
Last edited by MrMeow on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

MrMeow wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
It's too late
Not me. In spite of it all, hope springs eternal.
Then you don't really believe it's too late ;)
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

It’s happens here on the board too...

Trier “projects well” so many excuses are giving for his one dimension and inconsistent play.

Dusan does not which implies he’s “not Arizona good” so he’s a whipping boy despite producing beyond his limitations.

Millers reaction to the go ahead bucket on a bad shot really instills confidence in a player we need heading into the stretch run. A Players Program right?

(For the record, I have always dislikes “cute branding phrases” and cringe even at my organization’s own)
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I know it's hypocritical and wrong of me to say, but I believe there was no world in which Dusan was going to get blocked or miss on that 3-pointer. And time and time again, we've seen Arizona get killed on exactly that situation of a guy who doesn't go from distance suddenly changing the game with that kind of apparent nonsense.

It's hypocritical because the biggest thing I harp on with this team is contested 3's early in the shot clock.

I don't understand what's the problem with Miller's reaction. Anybody here picture Jay Wright applauding if he were the coach?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Trier is Gabe York good on dribbling out the clock and working for a good final shot.

OK, well maybe not as bad as York, at least Trier heaves up a shot that would be lucky to hit the basket, and not dribble off his foot like York.

Sure miss Salim.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
It's too late
Not me. In spite of it all, hope springs eternal.
Then you don't really believe it's too late ;)
It's too late for change. Miller is who he is. I was hoping Romar might spring him free, but there is no evidence of that. MIller's MO will lead us where it does, and yes, hope springs eternal, but I am not optimistic for a deep run. Deep runs in March are the result of especially inspired play (and some luck). I see nothing especially inspired about this overly controlled team.

(I edited and expanded the post you refer to before posting. See above)
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Longhorned wrote:I know it's hypocritical and wrong of me to say, but I believe there was no world in which Dusan was going to get blocked or miss on that 3-pointer. And time and time again, we've seen Arizona get killed on exactly that situation of a guy who doesn't go from distance suddenly changing the game with that kind of apparent nonsense.

It's hypocritical because the biggest thing I harp on with this team is contested 3's early in the shot clock.

I don't understand what's the problem with Miller's reaction. Anybody here picture Jay Wright applauding if he were the coach?
Yeah I'm with you. Miller's reaction may have been a bit over the top, but in a 1 point game with so little time left you want to get yourself the best possession possible and also use a little clock. While of course Dusan made that shot it was far from the best possession because the offense didn't really even get going. Dus came out of the post, caught the ball, and with about 20 seconds left in the possession shoots a contested 3. It worked yay, but we all would be crucifying any other player on this team for taking that shot (hot or not) and especially if they missed.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Longhorned wrote:I know it's hypocritical and wrong of me to say, but I believe there was no world in which Dusan was going to get blocked or miss on that 3-pointer. And time and time again, we've seen Arizona get killed on exactly that situation of a guy who doesn't go from distance suddenly changing the game with that kind of apparent nonsense.

Yeah I'm with you. Miller's reaction may have been a bit over the top, but in a 1 point game with so little time left you want to get yourself the best possession possible and also use a little clock. While of course Dusan made that shot it was far from the best possession because the offense didn't really even get going. Dus came out of the post, caught the ball, and with about 20 seconds left in the possession shoots a contested 3. It worked yay, but we all would be crucifying any other player on this team for taking that shot (hot or not) and especially if they missed.
20 seconds left, contested 3...you'd better be a really, really good shooter to escape blowback.

As for comments about it affecting recruiting...Coach K and Calipari are the gold standards and they'd both have freaked out over that shot. Pretty much every coach would. If that shot does't go down, we'd all have been railing at Dusan.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Harvey Specter wrote:

You and I see Trier through the same lens; I know he is a better player than I perceive him to be, because stats paint a very different picture than what I see. Then again if he was all that he would not be completely off the radar on the latest mock drafts.

But he had AT LEAST 5 facepalm moments in that game. I do not see him as a good team player, and Miller has suggested as much indirectly with some past comments. But Miller seems to want to make him the centerpiece of this team (at least in crunch time), and I do not get it. I do NOT want to rely on his judgment with the ball in his hands at the end of the game. And for those who say "At least he wants the ball in his hands with the game on the line "... there is a gigantic leap from being a glory seeker to "being willing to step up when your team needs you".

As for the rest of it… I thought they were 2 bright spots this past week. Dusan's play in both games was outstanding, and if the trend continues… It bodes well for this team. Also being able to get out a win when all hell is breaking loose could absolutely benefit this team. Being able to struggle through adversity is a learned trait, and the more talent you have – the harder it is to learn. While it's hell on my nerves, do not underestimate the value of that.

That said, this team needs to start gelling, and soon. I do not see the most talented team in Arizona history when I watch these players on the floor, even if I do when I look at them on paper. Maybe that is because they are not fulfilling their potential, or maybe it's because their potential has been overestimated.

So, bottom line: if this team starts to show the ability that I think it has and peaks at the right time… This turmoil will absolutely be a blessing. As they say, Grace sometimes comes in the form of a punch in the face.

Time will tell… I'm not really pessimistic or optimistic. I mostly curious to see what the next few weeks hold.
Trier’s defense was especially atrocious. I love how the commentator drew it up when he cut it the perimeter leaving the baseline open for a cross pass that he got killed on. Happened again at another point in the game at the three point line near the bench and biggens drained the 3.

I had the laugh out loud when the color commentator said “Trier’s really going to have to work on his defense for staying power at the next level” or something like that. We’ve been waiting for 3 seasons now.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

20 seconds left, contested 3...you'd better be a really, really good shooter to escape blowback.

As for comments about it affecting recruiting...Coach K and Calipari are the gold standards and they'd both have freaked out over that shot. Pretty much every coach would. If that shot does't go down, we'd all have been railing at Dusan.
What balls he has. And it he took that shot and the others in a stretch of games where he's showing an evolution in his decision-making when he has the ball in the block. You know what he reminds me of? A senior.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Preach LH.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

CalStateTempe wrote:Trier’s defense was especially atrocious.
Besides his lack of lateral quickness as has been noted, Trier's biggest problem is that he goes into help defense in the paint, leaving his man wide open in the corner.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Longhorned wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

What balls he has. And it he took that shot and the others in a stretch of games where he's showing an evolution in his decision-making when he has the ball in the block. You know what he reminds me of? A senior.
I think he also knows Miller. Miller will get mad over a bad shot, but it doesn't live beyond that. Miller praised Dusan pretty heavily postgame for his work ethic. He noted it was a bad shot and then said Dusan deserved the spotlight.

That's Miller. He's flashed frustration with PJC, Dusan and plenty of others in the past, but if you're a hard worker trying to do the right thing, it's ok. It's what I think a lot of people miss about Zo. Miller regards him as a hard worker trying to do the right thing, and his game has evolved significantly. Miller gives guys like that more leash, just not necessarily in the moment.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Dusan had the hot hand, I had no issue with the shot but I get why Miller did. But honestly, I think his reaction to it especially after it went in was a bad look and I think it hurts future recruiting. Do guys want to play for a coach who acts that way when you make a vitally important shot in a tight game when you know you are feeling it?

I am sure some will take this as me hating on Miller. I dont hate him. I just dont like the way he has acted the last two Saturdays but I dont hate him. I have seen him make some adjustments this year which I really like. I feel like he is doing a pretty good job this year all things considered.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

PHXCATS wrote:Dusan had the hot hand, I had no issue with the shot but I get why Miller did. But honestly, I think his reaction to it especially after it went in was a bad look and I think it hurts future recruiting. Do guys want to play for a coach who acts that way when you make a vitally important shot in a tight game when you know you are feeling it?

I am sure some will take this as me hating on Miller. I dont hate him. I just dont like the way he has acted the last two Saturdays but I dont hate him. I have seen him make some adjustments this year which I really like. I feel like he is doing a pretty good job this year all things considered.
His immediate reaction aside, I did admire Miller's honesty about the shot in the post-game interview on Fox...

He was happy for Dusan ("good things come to guys who put in the work..."), and extensively complimented Dusan's work ethic, love of the game and contributions...

... he also rightly commented that it was a horrible shot selection, and that he'd have had serious words with Dusan had he missed...

And, BTW, we all know that the majority of fans here would have been merciless in their criticism of Dusan has he missed and the Utes got the rebound, given that he had not made a three prior to this game....
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

PHXCATS wrote:Dusan had the hot hand, I had no issue with the shot but I get why Miller did. But honestly, I think his reaction to it especially after it went in was a bad look and I think it hurts future recruiting. Do guys want to play for a coach who acts that way when you make a vitally important shot in a tight game when you know you are feeling it?

That is a stretch...

Any coach should be upset with that shot. Watch the video again. They ran a perfect high-low set and ayton had his man sealed for an easy over the top and finish.

But Dusan made it. You scold Dusan for not running what was drawn up. Then you give him a little smile and nice shot and don’t do that again and move on
Last edited by Frybry02 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

What I've learned from this thread is that what hurts recruiting is a coach's reaction (which ironically is pretty much the same as every other fan's who was watching) to a 7 footer, who was 0-5 from three prior to the game, launching an ill advised 3 point shot with the game on the line instead of lobbing the ball to a once in a generation player that was boxing out in the lane, essentially ignoring the play that was drawn up.

Damn you Miller!
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

Olsondogg wrote:What I've learned from this thread is that what hurts recruiting is a coach's reaction (which ironically is pretty much the same as every other fan's who was watching) to a 7 footer, who was 0-5 from three prior to the game, launching an ill advised 3 point shot with the game on the line instead of lobbing the ball to a once in a generation player that was boxing out in the lane, essentially ignoring the play that was drawn up.

Damn you Miller!
The bolded part is the play that Miller wanted, I think. You are up one and want a high percentage play, and getting the ball to Ayton in the post is the highest percentage play we have.
Formerly McLurvin
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Miller said that was what was supposed to be run. If you watch the play again he had position, which I guess you could argue he would have gotten the board anyway on a miss from Dusan from Tucson...
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

See my example about Calipari. Watch a KY game and how he deals with players. It's arguably harsher than SM and easily that same level.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

pc in NM wrote:I'm confused and pessimistic
They have pills for that.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Lol hurts future recruiting. He told a senior to stfu MFer clear as day after the senior told him to calm down. Yeah that didny hurt recruiting one bit and neither would this. I mean if you're truly concerned with recruiting a FBI investigation is much more of a concern.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I'm gassy yet phlegmatic.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

ChooChooCat wrote:

Lol hurts future recruiting. He told a senior to stfu MFer clear as day after the senior told him to calm down. Yeah that didny hurt recruiting one bit and neither would this. I mean if you're truly concerned with recruiting a FBI investigation is much more of a concern.
The FBI thing is way bigger, no denying that. Personally I think it is a bad look and I dont see it sitting well with recruits that their coach is acting like that after the ball goes in. But maybe it isn't and I am overthinking it. And maybe I am overthinking it because of how Miller crossed the line last week vs Stanford. But yes the FBI thing is the biggest issue to future classes.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Chicat wrote:
pc in NM wrote:I'm confused and pessimistic
They have pills for that.
Therapy