I love this team!

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

killervibe

I love this team!

Post by killervibe »

They're passionate, play hard from whistle to whistle, and know how to finish an opponent on the ropes. They have great movement away from the ball, do an excellent job of dribble penetration to collapse zones, never take ill advised threes, know how to win big games, and most importantly always defend home court because they're proud to be Wildcats! Clearly they're playing their hearts out for Miller and with his amazing coaching they're going to win a National Championship. There's no doubt in my mind.

Go Cats!
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.
Puerco

Re: I love this team!

Post by Puerco »

You forgot the intimidating defense.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

KV, thank you for diffusing any sincere “I love this team!” thread, which was surely coming, though probably still will.

While we’re on the topic, this team sucks. Whether they can’t defend or won’t defend, neither possibly can mean anything other than this team sucks. But there’s no way to improve the offense KV describes if they can’t get stops because PJC is useless in the half court against a set defense.
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

Puerco wrote:You forgot the intimidating defense.
I’m embarrassed that I forgot to mention their stifling/intimidating defense. Good call Puerco.
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.