You’re locked in here with me!

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

killervibe

You’re locked in here with me!

Post by killervibe »

Pundits going on and on about how unfair it is to Arizona that they got potential matchups with Kentucky and UVA after Buffalo.

I think it’s the other way around. It sucks for Kentucky and UVA that they have to play Arizona. Ayton and team are going to destroy them on the way to the Final Four. Historically we’ve done our best work as a 4-seed.

It reminds me of this scene from Watchmen.

https://youtu.be/B3lsJmwNO40" target="_blank
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.
JW_in_Boston

Re: You’re locked in here with me!

Post by JW_in_Boston »

What's Bahamian for mercy? ;) Agree that everyone in our path hates the committee, so much so that I'd expect an upset or 2 before they get to us because they're so distracted! Bring on the slow it down hard D teams because we have the perfect antidote - twin 7 footers who can pass to the open 3 man! And in a pinch having the best player in the country who is completely unguardable doesn't hurt!
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

Is Malin Ackerman in that scene?
Because that is the only scene I would want to watch
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

Postmaster wrote:Is Malin Ackerman in that scene?
Because that is the only scene I would want to watch
Sadly no.. but there are a few scenes where she's getting busy.
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.