Perspective

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Olsondogg

Perspective

Post by Olsondogg »

I’m gonna be 42 this year, the same age as my dad when he passed.

I’m married to a beautiful woman, a former ncaa athlete at an SEC school. I have two amazing kids. Love them all more than anything on this planet.

About 100 degrees less on the love meter is my love for Arizona basketball. Which I still love dearly.

I’m gonna wake up tomorrow with a smile cause my love for all of that above will continue unabated.

Bear Down fellas.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
CalStateTempe

Re: Perspective

Post by CalStateTempe »

Clutch post Odogg! Right there with you on perspective.

Bear down. There are better days ahead
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Fair enough. As much as I love Arizona basketball it pales in comparison to my wife and the future we are building together.
Siempre Verde

Post by Siempre Verde »

Thank you very much for that. As I said through tears to my late husband one dreadful night in March 2005, the sun will come up tomorrow, we live in Tucson!

I’ve had a few days since then when the sun didn’t come up. On my list of worst 100 days in the last decade, this isn’t even amongst the others receiving votes.

Beardown and enjoy life.
Last edited by Siempre Verde on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I’m digging that I have my spring now! Take my kids sledding some more and bike rides with my wife.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Solid man

It really sucks but UA still won the PAC-12 regular season and conference tournament. Nothing to sneeze at.

UA had its chances and thats all you can ask for. Sucks this wasnt the year to break through but it is only one year and we get a chance next year. No matter the coach or players UA will still be good and have a shot. There is always next year and beyond and it will happen eventually. Just like the Cubs, it will happen and it will mean so much when it does.

Bear Down guys.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
TheGreatCatsby

Post by TheGreatCatsby »

The cycle begins anew Monday morning, with football spring practice starting.
Disambiguator

Post by Disambiguator »

Seems like the perfect weekend for me to learn to play the ukelele.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

How about this: for just one season, we got to experience one of the greatest college basketball players of all time. You got to see a likely NBA legend play for your team, twice per week, for nearly six months. Im putting everything else from this season behind me, except for the Ayton ride, which was something truly remarkable.
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

There will be 62 other fanbases that will feel the same way we do over the next few weeks. Some of them will just be delaying that feeling a little longer than we did.
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

I extremely passionate about Arizona basketball. The excitement I felt on game days was unmatched... Then I met why wife and we welcomed our first child in Decemeber. The love I feel for my family and excitement I have driving home each day to see my son is exponentially greater then my love for Arizona basketball. I will always love the program but as you said OD, the love isn't even comparable.

My weekend has defntiely freed up. I was hoping to enjoy some delicious BBQ during an epic 2nd round game, now I will just enjoy the BBQ. I slept great last night and so did the baby. It's a new day and going to be a great day.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Yea it’s definitely time to relax and enjoy time with family. Not sure why we keep doing this every year but here we are.
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

As much as I love Arizona basketball, I have never been to Tucson. The Cats havent been anywhere near the northeast since playing at Michigan a few years ago which I made the seven hour trek to see. I love watching games on tv but I really enjoy going with my wife and daughter to watch baseball. We probably see thirty to forty games a year between Triple A baseball in Allentown, going to The Stadium a few times a year and make a weekend trip to Baltimore to see some baseball. This year I will be making my first trip to the not so friendly confines of Citizens Bank Park to see the Yankees play the Phillies with them. I always say as a Yankees and Arizona fan that there are two seasons to every year. They are Arizona basketball and Yankees baseball. Time to get ready for baseball season with the family. Hopefully it ends better than our basketball season did.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

That’s a good plan JS. Enjoy.