Tommy Lloyd

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

YoDeFoe

Re: Tommy Lloyd

Post by YoDeFoe »

UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

BeardownZonaZona wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:41 pm Look out for Oregon to snag some of our guys. Tampering already occurring. No question
A somewhat competent AD would have been communicating with these players everyday through this and making sure the next coach didn't have a bare cupboard.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

pdx123 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:04 pm
UAEebs86 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:45 pm So is it likely Few told Lloyd he's going to coach Gonzaga 10 more years so he figured he better strike while the iron is hot?
Let's hope Few also said something like "No pressure, Tommy, but if you suck at Arizona, you aren't getting my job when I retire." A little extra pressure won't hurt.
If Lloyd does well at Arizona, he won't give a shit about the Gonzaga job when Few retires. The Arizona job is a top ten job. Gonzaga is not. Period.
azpatnca

Post by azpatnca »

zonagrad wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:08 pm
UAEebs86 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:45 pm So is it likely Few told Lloyd he's going to coach Gonzaga 10 more years so he figured he better strike while the iron is hot?
Let's hope Few also said something like "No pressure, Tommy, but if you suck at Arizona, you aren't getting my job when I retire." A little extra pressure won't hurt.
If Lloyd does well at Arizona, he won't give a shit about the Gonzaga job when Few retires. The Arizona job is a top ten job. Gonzaga is not. Period.
I once had a boss I really really liked. I applied for a bigger better job, and got it. I told him I wasn't sure if I should take it because I liked him and didn't want to leave and was being loyal. He told me if I didn't take the job he'd fire me. What a great guy, it really set me off from a job to a career.

Anyway, I imagine Few told Lloyd as much. If you don't take the Arizona job, you're fired. Don't stay for us, there's no job for you here. Go get it.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Lloyd on international recruiting:

"What's that saying? 'Necessity is the mother of invention,'" Lloyd said. "We needed players, good players because we wanted to build this program. And we were worried at the time, some kids might not think Gonzaga was established enough and they might say they wanted to go to the Pac-10, I don't want to go to little ol' Gonzaga ... We had to think outside the box, we had to fish in waters that others weren't."

"There was never a master plan," Lloyd said. "It was just one day at a time. One phone call, one relationship, one recruit. And then once you start having success, more opportunities present themselves."

From a Feb 2020 interview.
Last edited by YoDeFoe on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Gonzaga AD Roth on Lloyd's preparedness to step up eventually as the Gonzaga HC:

"In Tommy's case, he's helped build this basketball program and been a huge piece of building it," Roth said. "His skin is way in this game. And he deserves that opportunity. But it's not just because of length of time. It's because of who he is as a person ... Tommy's the perfect guy. Yeah, he's going to be able to X and O, he already can. He's going to be able to recruit, he already does. He's going to be able to run a great practice, he already does. He can do all those things when he slides over. But those things mean nothing if he's not the right person. Why is Tommy Lloyd the right guy? Because he's the right guy."

From a Feb 2020 article.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

So what the fuck does Mark Few do at Gonzaga?
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Olsondogg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:29 pm So what the fuck does Mark Few do at Gonzaga?
Fly fishing
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
ByJoveByJingle

Post by ByJoveByJingle »

Olsondogg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:29 pm So what the fuck does Mark Few do at Gonzaga?
This is like the inverse of the 5 phases of grief. It’s the 5 phases of hiring a coach. After the coach has been hired, we unearth all the great things that have ever been said about him to reassure ourselves that it was a good hire. Not sure which phase that is, but it happens every time. Remember Brian Snow coming over (invited over) from the Xavier boards to instruct us on the intricacies of the pack-line and how wonderful it was?
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

ByJoveByJingle wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:02 pm
This is like the inverse of the 5 phases of grief. It’s the 5 phases of hiring a coach. After the coach has been hired, we unearth all the great things that have ever been said about him to reassure ourselves that it was a good hire. Not sure which phase that is, but it happens every time. Remember Brian Snow coming over (invited over) from the Xavier boards to instruct us on the intricacies of the pack-line and how wonderful it was?
I mean... the packline *was* wonderful. It's okay to be happy about good things.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Chicat wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:00 pm Alright “best recruiter in the country”... get out there and re-recruit our current team.
I think he’ll get Kerr back and Tubelis. Akinjo probably comes down to what he wants at the point guard position. Tyty could be a factor here. Mathurin will be tough, because it seems he has his heart set on going pro now (he was coming back for Miller), but he’s a perfect fit for Lloyd’s system. Terry is probably gone now, but you never know. Lots of work to be done. I think the guy can field a pretty good team when it’s all said and done.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

“Other people are building teams; Gonzaga’s building culture,” he says. “The best thing I got was I got to watch Mark Few fight, defend, grow, fund-raise and love his culture, and he’s the best. Basketball is basketball. There’s a lot of people with a good IQ; I don’t know if there’s anyone with as much self-awareness as the Zags. They know exactly who they are and who fits with them and how to keep that and fight for it.”

Few built Gonzaga as a meaningful basketball program. They made the tournament twice before he became head coach - and he was on the sideline as an assistant for both. He's taken them to 21 straight since.

But Few didn't have meaningful success until Lloyd became the coach he is now. They made two S16s in 13 appearances... and the run since has been incomparable. I think Lloyd's influence on staffing, on the offense, and on international recruiting has been an integral part of that.

Few is clearly an exceptional basketball mind, a coach who recruits the right players and knows how to retain them, and one who isn't afraid to delegate and debate. The person he delegated to and debated with most often was Lloyd - he benefited tremendously from that and I think we will too.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

This really in-depth article from The Athletic paints a pretty good picture of Lloyd's rise and influence, especially in regards to personnel:

https://theathletic.com/2459932/2021/03 ... n-spokane/

The long and the short of it:

* Few put a young Lloyd in charge of European recruiting, which led to Lloyd watching a lot of European ball and advocating for a more Euro-style, ball screen oriented offense (rather than the flex offense they'd run previously). Euro-ball is especially applicable rather than NBA ball because it has similar defensive rules (no defensive three second).

* Lloyd recruited assistant coaches that were similarly curious and creative about basketball (Gentry and Jakus).

* Those two assistant coaches coincided with the five year run of postseason success at Gonzaga - in contrast to getting bounced in the first weekend 11 of the previous 13 years.

* Lloyd later helped those coaches land bigger jobs at Illinois and Baylor (respectively), where they brought their offensive mindset to those teams and evolved their offenses (those teams would all earn 1 seeds this past tournament).

“The style changed over the last decade, and a lot of that has to do with Tommy,” Morrison continues. “And I’m not just saying that to make him sound good in an article. They run pro-style, European-style stuff—space, movement, efficiency—and that’s Tommy Lloyd, the influence.”

BTW it's been reported that Lloyd wants to bring in a new young coach to the staff at Arizona: Rem Bakamus, former Gonzaga walk-on, current Baylor GA, and son of Lloyd's first mentor Bill Bakamus.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

So we play Gonzaga early in the season.
What do you think this hire does to our chances in that game?
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:30 am So we play Gonzaga early in the season.
What do you think this hire does to our chances in that game?
I hope the game isn't cancelled and why should it be? Lloyd doesn't want to face his former team and Few? He's going to have to some time so it might as well be now.

It would be a wimpy move if we back out. You come to Arizona to play in big time games. We want the Zags or the Bluebloods (or at least we used to). We don't back out of those games.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

I mean is Lloyd gonna give the kids some inside info on how to shut down Timme? Ways to run offense to throw their defense for a loop? I mean it seems that he should know how to beat them or at least how to prevent them getting easy buckets.
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:06 am I mean is Lloyd gonna give the kids some inside info on how to shut down Timme? Ways to run offense to throw their defense for a loop? I mean it seems that he should know how to beat them or at least how to prevent them getting easy buckets.
I'm sure he does but at the end of the day it comes down to talent and match-ups. Doesn't matter how many "secrets" you know about the other team. The Zags will still be a top 5 team.

Question is will Timme stay and if you go by Gonzaga's track record he will.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

azpatnca wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:12 pm
zonagrad wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:08 pm
I once had a boss I really really liked. I applied for a bigger better job, and got it. I told him I wasn't sure if I should take it because I liked him and didn't want to leave and was being loyal. He told me if I didn't take the job he'd fire me. What a great guy, it really set me off from a job to a career.

Anyway, I imagine Few told Lloyd as much. If you don't take the Arizona job, you're fired. Don't stay for us, there's no job for you here. Go get it.
Lol...that the complete opposite of my last boss.

Person practically begged by 5 times in personal and public settings to reconsider. Lol, nope.

So glad I’m out.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

So excited for his style of ball.

No sure how I feel about all the accolades from the “experts”. It’s been a long time. Lol
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

At this point if he doesn’t levitate into the presser and turn water to wine, I consider it a let down.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

What time is the pressor? Where can I watch/listen?

Kcub?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Press conference is at 1:30 PM Tucson time.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

3 things are true for me:

1. I am honestly not excited about this hire. Not at all.
2. Coach Lloyd will have the opportunity to win me over and prove me wrong.
3. I would love #2 to come to fruition

Go Cats
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Sean Farnham, after following west coast ball for many years, thinks Lloyd is going to elevate the program to championship level again in the next few years.

Whatever that is worth.
-Norlander.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:46 am Sean Farnham, after following west coast ball for many years, thinks Lloyd is going to elevate the program to championship level again in the next few years.

Whatever that is worth.
I think it is possible. Everyone says Llyoyd never coached, which isn't true. He coached in Australia and Germany. It's why the Cats are going to play a more Euro-style offense with more Euro players. Lloyd also turned down many head coach offers from smaller programs. I for one am looking forward to seeing what he can do. I believe he is ready to become a head coach. It's not that I'd rather have Lloyd over Miller, but it is what it is.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Alieberman wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:45 am 3 things are true for me:

Go Cats

That’s fair.

I do wanna say it’s ok to like both Miller and Lloyd.

Winning fixes everything.
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

Go Cats
Would you have been more excited about any of the other rumored candidates? I mean I'm not overly excited either, but I am happy it is Lloyd over our other choices (i.e. Damon, Pastner, etc.). Yeah, he has never been a HC but I'll take that risk over the proven mediocre HC results that the other guys put up. Only other realistic guy I would have been ok with was Pope but thats just going off his HC record as I don't know much more about him.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Go Cats
I get this. I'd be there, too, if it weren't for the honest fact that I'm actually excited about this hire, although for the irrational reason that I believe that an assistant coach with Lloyd's particular experience coming together with Arizona's fan base, facilities, and name recognition is a deadly combination. Had UCLA hired Lloyd, I'd have laughed out loud on the outside, but on the inside I'd be nervous in a way that I wasn't when they hired Steve Alford. It's irrational, but that's the nature of excitement.

None of this implies any credit to Robbins for this hire. The brand brings in the new coach, and it should have been able to bring in a proven HC at the right time.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Olsondogg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:59 am

Go Cats

That’s fair.

I hope Lloyd exceeds my expectations. I hope he's here 25 years and winning conference titles and leading us to great success.
I think Miller got a raw deal. I think he fucked up with Book and put the program on shaky ground. I think Miller busted his ass for Arizona.
I think Robbins and Heeke are cowards and hope they're both gone soon.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

zonagrad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:12 am

Go Cats

That’s fair.

I hope Lloyd exceeds my expectations. I hope he's here 25 years and winning conference titles and leading us to great success.
I think Miller got a raw deal. I think he fucked up with Book and put the program on shaky ground. I think Miller busted his ass for Arizona.
This is almost exactly how I feel.
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

ChooChooCat wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:46 pm
Chicat wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:00 pm Alright “best recruiter in the country”... get out there and re-recruit our current team.
I think he’ll get Kerr back and Tubelis. Akinjo probably comes down to what he wants at the point guard position. Tyty could be a factor here. Mathurin will be tough, because it seems he has his heart set on going pro now (he was coming back for Miller), but he’s a perfect fit for Lloyd’s system. Terry is probably gone now, but you never know. Lots of work to be done. I think the guy can field a pretty good team when it’s all said and done.
I honestly never thought we would have to worry about Terry leaving. I guess I put a little too much stock on the Arizona dream school line. Is he just mad at the AD/Robbins?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I don't know (from the very little I've seen of him) that Lloyd is a guy who can get me to ride or die with him the way Sean Miller did.

There were just things about Sean Miller's personality, both in calm and exciting times, that made me love him. I'd run through a brick wall for the guy, and still would.

I just don't get the same vibe from Lloyd. Which is fine. Any investment I have will be in the on the court results and the individual players. And maybe that's the way it should be. Then when things turn to shit I won't be heartbroken because the guy I respected and idolized turns out to be a flawed human just like everyone else.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

DrWildcat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:24 am
I honestly never thought we would have to worry about Terry leaving. I guess I put a little too much stock on the Arizona dream school line. Is he just mad at the AD/Robbins?
I have no inside info on this, but if my dream school just fired the coach who led that school to success and made it my dream school, I might be pretty pissed. We have to remember that Terry was like 6 or 7 when CSM was hired, and the two years before that were "the transition". CSM might be Arizona Basketball in his eyes.
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

Chicat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 am I don't know (from the very little I've seen of him) that Lloyd is a guy who can get me to ride or die with him the way Sean Miller did.

There were just things about Sean Miller's personality, both in calm and exciting times, that made me love him. I'd run through a brick wall for the guy, and still would.

I just don't get the same vibe from Lloyd. Which is fine. Any investment I have will be in the on the court results and the individual players. And maybe that's the way it should be. Then when things turn to shit I won't be heartbroken because the guy I respected and idolized turns out to be a flawed human just like everyone else.
I’m with this 100%.

Sean’s team will always be my #2 from now on. My wife’s IU team will fall to #3.

Sean is/was my guy and I’ll be rooting for him wherever he goes.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

BeardownZonaZona wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:41 pm Look out for Oregon to snag some of our guys. Tampering already occurring. No question
Has been for awhile. Lets see what happens.
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

Chicat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:29 am
DrWildcat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:24 am
I have no inside info on this, but if my dream school just fired the coach who led that school to success and made it my dream school, I might be pretty pissed. We have to remember that Terry was like 6 or 7 when CSM was hired, and the two years before that were "the transition". CSM might be Arizona Basketball in his eyes.
That's probably a pretty fair assessment. I sometimes forget how young these kids are.

The problem Lloyd has is our guys are good enough to be wanted at other good programs. Fisch had it easy, he just had to ask the guys if they wanted to stay at the P5 level.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

DrWildcat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:06 am

Go Cats
Would you have been more excited about any of the other rumored candidates?
No. I thought this was one of the least inspiring caliber of candidates for a top tier job I have ever witnessed. (Minus Muss... but even I knew this wasn't going to happen)
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Olsondogg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:15 am
zonagrad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:12 am

Go Cats

That’s fair.

This is almost exactly how I feel.
This is how I feel.
1. I will miss Miller and feel bad he got totally screwed over. Except for his Book decision we could not have asked more from an Arizona Coach (except maybe for a FF appearance).
2. I despise our President & AD because of point 1
3. I am happy for the hire only because of the other options that could have been selected
4. I am at a "wait and see" on my assessment & excitement of the hire BUT there are some good signs - I like he has sort of acted like a coach, if not by name, for the last 10 years at Gonzaga. I like his offensive philosophy from what I read. I like his International recruiting experience. I like that he has coached in big games. In sum, lot's of things to like about him.
5. My next assessment will be after we see what happens to our current roster. Can he keep the key core or not?
6. Did I already say I hate Robbins and Heeke?
Last edited by EastCoastCat on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Based on the realistic and available candidates -- Lloyd was an obvious choice.

And I don't believe Robbins or Heeke deserve much credit for the hire. It's not like Ced Dempsey pulling a final four coach out of Iowa during the NCAA tournament to take over a 4-24 program.

The fact that Matt Brase & Josh Pastner were supposedly given serious consideration is alarming. Even giving them cursory interviews for the position is alarming.

It's like a math test where you have to show your work -- not just put down the right answer. Robbins & Heeke got the right answer. And it took them a long time with plenty of mental gymnastics to get there. I don't know why you need to go through quadratic equations to solve a simple hiring problem at a program at Arizona. It really was as simple as 2+2=4. So while it's okay to cheer and celebrate the hiring of Lloyd, please don't give Robbins & Heeke an ovation. It's not hard to attract a hot chick if you're driving a Ferrari.
1stNGrant Frys

Post by 1stNGrant Frys »

Chicat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 am I don't know (from the very little I've seen of him) that Lloyd is a guy who can get me to ride or die with him the way Sean Miller did.

Are you a 14 y/o girl talking about a bad boy crush you'll never get over?

you've already put lloyd in your expectations box with 0 games played
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Go Cats
I'm at this point too.

Although I'd add:
0. The way this all happened was colossally stupid
zonagrad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:12 am I hope Lloyd exceeds my expectations. I hope he's here 25 years and winning conference titles and leading us to great success.
Agree with all of this.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

azpatnca

Post by azpatnca »

Bill Walton says that offense wins championships. Given that I've heard good things about ACL's offense I'm optimistic. If there is anything limiting CSM's success on the court it was late game management, playing against a zone, and overall offensive philosophy.
UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

TheCat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 am
Has been for awhile. Lets see what happens.
Doesn't help that Altman and Miller are besties apparently.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Does JT have a chance of remaining on the staff?

I really, really hope he does.
UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

Alieberman wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 am Does JT have a chance of remaining on the staff?

Apparently there was but now he is super pissed how Robbins handled the past week and wants to go elsewhere. He was the key to keeping a few current players and recruits. Robbins pissed all of them off this past week.
azpatnca

Post by azpatnca »

UofAlum05 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 am
Alieberman wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 am Does JT have a chance of remaining on the staff?

Apparently there was but now he is super pissed how Robbins handled the past week and wants to go elsewhere. He was the key to keeping a few current players and recruits. Robbins pissed all of them off this past week.
The Tucson sports media can kiss my ass. Why aren't they reporting on these things? Instead they celebrate Miller getting his for not kissing their asses and write praise articles on Heeke and Robbins stumbling into the Lloyd hire. What cowards. There is just so much cowardice in all of this. From how pathetically the UA handled ESPN and Miller to how they were too afraid to face the team or the current staff, to how afraid the media is about covering these things. Hey Tucson sports reporters: Maybe Miller didn't respect you cowards because you don't earn respect.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

1stNGrant Frys wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:01 am

Are you a 14 y/o girl talking about a bad boy crush you'll never get over?
Hey everyone, look who’s back! Been about a year, right? Gosh, don’t be such a stranger.
1stNGrant Frys wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:01 am you've already put lloyd in your expectations box with 0 games played
I have?? You’ll have to point out what I said that leads you to believe I have any expectations whatsoever.
UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

azpatnca wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:35 am
UofAlum05 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 am

The Tucson sports media can kiss my ass. Why aren't they reporting on these things? Instead they celebrate Miller getting his for not kissing their asses and write praise articles on Heeke and Robbins stumbling into the Lloyd hire. What cowards. There is just so much cowardice in all of this. From how pathetically the UA handled ESPN and Miller to how they were too afraid to face the team or the current staff, to how afraid the media is about covering these things. Hey Tucson sports reporters: Maybe Miller didn't respect you cowards because you don't earn respect.
To give Scheer some credit, even though that board has turned into a racist power hour (no fault of his), he has been blasting Robbins for a while and especially this past week. He has reported how the players have felt and it has made me feel disgusting that my school is doing this to them. It is almost as if Robbins thinks the players are an extension of Miller and is treating them as such. There is a reason that Kerr announced transfer right after the announcement yesterday and it has nothing to do with Lloyd.

As sick as I am that Miller won't be here anymore, I do think Lloyd is an exciting hire. It sucks that his start is going to be hampered by a School President who doesn't give a fuck about the student athletes.
Fendicent4ever

Post by Fendicent4ever »

Journalism is an incredibly vital field.

Journalists seem to be self selected, rotten, arrogant losers with pulpits of varying sizes. Tucson media, hacks like Pops Hansen, try hards like Ari Alexander ("oh man I love Kanye" is not a personality btw), and of course Schlabach. Seems like they are all a different version of Ted "the fans are here to see me officiate" Valentine.

The real shame is if someone wanted to do actual journalism, there is SO MUCH STORY here during Robbins time, how Miller righted his wrongs post Book, the human interest of staying loyal to someone you love who was sadly broken, the cronyism, Robbins pettiness, lying about ABOR and extensions. Its all RIGHT THERE guys.

Alas. Hope Lloyd hits it out of the park. Hope Dalen, Bennedict, Jordan, James, the twins, and the rest of our players stick around. Can't blame them if they leave but this must be crushing for Dalen who was in junior high when Gordon and Rondae were wrecking rims.