Nike Uniforms

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UofAlum05

Nike Uniforms

Post by UofAlum05 »

If you are unhappy with our uniforms whatever you do don't email these decision makers at Nike. They get really pissed and really don't want anymore emails about our unhappiness with the uniforms. So I'm posting these email addresses so you WILL NOT flood their inboxes regarding the uniforms.

brent.braden@nike.com

laurie.hatch@nike.com

mike.rose@nike.com

john.macy@nike.com

bj.hauck@nike.com

john.donahoe44@nike.com

(BTW it was told me to that they have received a lot of unhappiness regarding the uniforms from Boosters and the coaches but can't re-do them without involvement or communication from the AD) .
Spaceman Spiff

Re: Nike Uniforms

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

UofAlum05 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:16 pm (BTW it was told me to that they have received a lot of unhappiness regarding the uniforms from Boosters and the coaches but can't re-do them without involvement or communication from the AD) .
Well, if Heeke has to do something, good luck with that.
prh

Post by prh »

Heeke probably tells them to not change the uniforms
BeardownZonaZona

Post by BeardownZonaZona »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:09 am
UofAlum05 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:16 pm (BTW it was told me to that they have received a lot of unhappiness regarding the uniforms from Boosters and the coaches but can't re-do them without involvement or communication from the AD) .
Well, if Heeke has to do something, good luck with that.
We all know Reeke doesn't do anything. Good ole Mid-Major is pretty useless
I said what I said and I mean it.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

It isn't that hard. Bring back a subtly updated version of the '97 uniforms, and everyone will love you. The Lakers did it. And unlike signing LeBron, it's something you can actually do. It's easier to NOT have a gradient than it is to HAVE a gradient.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

prh wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:10 pm Heeke probably tells them to not change the uniforms
"Uh, Bobby isn't around and I'm not allowed to talk to strangers. Call back later, I'm busy with my safety scissors and juicebox."