77 Harper Sherman

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ANGCatFan

77 Harper Sherman

Post by ANGCatFan »

Sherman is a 1.96m, 135kg, redshirt Freshman offensive lineman from New Westminster, B.C. A gray shirt from 2015, Sherman enrolled in January, 2016, and has had plenty of time to learn the system and hit the weight room. Here is Coach Michalczik's signing day comment on Sherman, “Harper is a big guy from Canada that we had in camp. We really liked the way he moves and his core strength. He has a chance to be a tackle for us or possibly an inside guy.” Here is what Sherman told The Providence, a B.C. newspaper, about grey shirting, “It’s a little bittersweet knowing you almost have to lose something to gain more. A year without football is going to be tough. But it motivates me and I have a desire to be great. It’s going to make me a better man.”

77 was the number of rushing attempts Zach Green had last year to lead all running backs (Dawkins had 131 attempts).

77 is also the school record for points in a game set against NAU in 2015 when 4 different AZ QBs got rushing TDs.
UAEebs86

Re: 77 Harper Sherman

Post by UAEebs86 »

Decided to quit football and go back to Canada. No longer on the roster.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UAEebs86 wrote:Decided to quit football and go back to Canada. No longer on the roster.
So what the real reason for him to quit.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:Decided to quit football and go back to Canada. No longer on the roster.
So what the real reason for him to quit.

He isn't good and wasn't going to play.