Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azgreg

Ugh!

Post by azgreg »

Chicat

Re: Ugh!

Post by Chicat »

Awful, but didn’t we know this?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Chicat wrote:Awful, but didn’t we know this?
Nope most of this is new. Fucking disgrace
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Well we certainly knew we had some bad eggs in the program over the last 5-6 years so this is not surprising.

I remember several incidents involving football players and women so this is not new.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

It took police weeks to locate and interview the others; in one case, they were never able to make contact.

That's some fine police work Lou.
prh

Post by prh »

Can any of this (i.e. the federal cases) somehow find Byrne culpable and kill his career?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

This is old news just some info is becoming public
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Alieberman wrote:This is old news just some info is becoming public
Yeah it happened a while ago but still bad look
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Newportcat wrote:
Alieberman wrote:This is old news just some info is becoming public
Yeah it happened a while ago but still bad look
Oh absolutely... I certainly wasn't trying to downplay it.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

prh wrote:Can any of this (i.e. the federal cases) somehow find Byrne culpable and kill his career?
Sadly probably not

What a piece of shit

Him and rich rod....ughhhhhh
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

prh wrote:Can any of this (i.e. the federal cases) somehow find Byrne culpable and kill his career?
Some people/places might see it as a feather in his cap that this shit didn’t see the light of day earlier.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

Sad. Just speaks to the reasons it is good that RichRod and Byrne are both gone.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

So the star requested a public record search on 125 former or current players. There are currently 350 former or current players since 2012 in our program but the star could only find birth dates on 125 of them.

12 police reports came back from just 2012 to today related to Domestic Violence or Sexual Misconduct involving those 125 players. Fucking 12 reports. So presumably there are more reports if the Star had all the birth dates for all 350 players. So lets assume the ratio goes to one out of 20 players so that would mean roughly 17.5 police reports. So from 2012 through 2017, our football team had a police report related to Domestic Violence or Sexual Misconduct about every 3.43 months which might be light.

Burn it fucking down

I want to throw up.
prh

Post by prh »

Chicat wrote:
Some people/places might see it as a feather in his cap that this shit didn’t see the light of day earlier.
Michigan State could sure use him
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildca ... 99d2d.html" target="_blank
The UA initially said there were 16 investigations into sexual assault, sexual harassment and dating violence during the six-year span. That number is actually 27, according to a statement made in court.
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

delete or move this thread already. It serves no good purpose in this forum
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Huh, why? Doesn't it revolve around our football program?
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

This thread absolutely serves a good purpose: reform. Which our alumni base should demand until these disgusting incidents are cleaned up.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

whatisee wrote:delete or move this thread already. It serves no good purpose in this forum
Are you fucking kidding me???? Delete this thread? Serves no purpose to know what the fuck is really going on with our athletic department or football team at Arizona on an Arizona sports forum.

Who cares if guys on our football team are committing sexual assault...boys will be boys...girls probably had it coming right?

This doesn't absolutely disgust you to see the amount of incidents that have been going on with our athletic department and football team?

Let me guess, you worked for the cigarette industry in the 80's and you think CTE is like Global Warming...totally made up BS
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

You're right! Parents and recruits love this shit on our main board. The next time your open your clam to snivel about recruiting you might want to realize you're part of the problem. We should tack it to the top of the page.
Last edited by whatisee on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

whatisee wrote:You're right! Parents and recruits love this shit on our main board. The next time your open your clam to snivel about recruiting you might want to realize your part of the problem. We should tack it to the top of the page.
Ok Machina, so its my fault Arizona sucks at Football. I am the problem or part of the problem. Not the fact we keep hiring retread coaches who never ever work out. Not because our weather sucks for football. Not because of the lack of in state talent.

It's my fault because I post the truth online. Got it

Lets not tell the truth here. Lets live in your false world where Arizona is great at football and we have no issues and #OKG's are all the next Scobby wright.

Fuck that shit, sorry. These boards were set up for open, honest dialogue about Arizona football.

I am the problem...my god that's rich. Actually you are part of the problem as you would rather hide the problem under the rug...nothing to see here.

And the next time you open up your clam and actually say something smart or right about Arizona football will be your first time. Your takes are so dumb it hurts. Every time I have ever read you say something about football I think to myself, man I am embarrassed we graduated from the same university. I am not sure if you have ever been right once.

Optimism and Arizona football go hand in hand right?
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

who in the fuck is Machina? I think you went off your meds old man
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

whatisee wrote:who in the fuck is Machina? I think you went off your meds old man
That's exactly what Machina would say.

:mrgreen:
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Sweet Lord we have people who care more about what 17 year old recruits and their parents think than the safety and well-being of sexual assault victims.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Locking this thread until everyone chills out.

There’s a PM function if you feel like you really really need to call someone a name.