Kadeem Carey

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ramcat

Kadeem Carey

Post by ramcat »

Waived from IR today by Bears. Hope he gets another opportunity.
In limited duty, thought he's mainly looked solid.
threenumberones

Re: Kadeem Carey

Post by threenumberones »

Agree, I thought he got the short end. Langford wasn't measurably better, and nor is Howard. He's not the break-away back but he's got great vision and can churn out 4-6yrd runs consistently. It also looked like his hands got better. There are a bunch of backs out there on the open market, but yea i bet he lands on his feet somewhere where he can compete for touches. Hoping at least.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
TheGreatCatsby

Post by TheGreatCatsby »

Kadeem doing well starting, both running and receiving.

There's a lot of knock on UA not getting the top Tucson kids right now, but there are a few things in play. Namely the way RichRod rode Kadeem into the ground with 42 carry games. And mishandled Cam Densen. Not surprised we're a bit toxic to local kids after recent ones weren't handled perhaps the best nor had the pro careers today's recruits want. It goes in cycles, and it would go a long way to have new good mutual result with a local kid not so highly recruited to rebuild the trust factor.

Also, I'd say that there a good number of high school kids who want to get out of their hometown and try a new part of the country if they have the financial ability, like a full scholarship, to move away out of state to go to college. The way teens think, get away from your parents for awhile, whatever ha. Those Salpointe kids got offers from all over the US and if I were them I'd think an Ohio State or Stanford or Notre Dame would be pretty cool. It's why we get a lot of out of state students on our roster, and the university overall has tons of out-of-state students. The UA is an absolute blast to go to if you're from many other parts of the country.