bumlin

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

AV8RCAT

bumlin

Post by AV8RCAT »

Did this assclown dickhead do anything here besides squander Kalil Tate's talent and give us the worst season in history with the worst loss ever to the hated devils in OUR HOUSE?!? or was this piece of shit just laughing all the way to the bank?
He should have been tarred and feathered and ran out of town without receiving a damn dime.

I wish this son of a bitch would somehow lose his fortune and have to work at Walmart.

FUCK YOU SUMLIN!!
UAEebs86

Re: bumlin

Post by UAEebs86 »

Tell us how you really feel about him AV8R. ;)
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

I got as many insults in as I could weave in there.
I put him above Lindsey and Whackoprick as those who should get their asses kicked if ever again spotted within Tucson city limits.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

He was too busy being drunk to laugh about anything.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Well, Mackovic is 77, and Lindsey 81, so I don't imagine that will go over to well, even in Tucson. Not that either has been back.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Merkin had it right from the start, dude was just collecting a check and was waiting to get canned for the buyout. Didn’t know snd didn’t care
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

Merkin wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:13 am Well, Mackovic is 77, and Lindsey 81, so I don't imagine that will go over to well, even in Tucson. Not that either has been back.
OK just Sumlin then LOL
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

Now it's out of my system, bleh, he's welcome back in town. I feel bad for the liquor stores.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

AV8RCAT wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:10 pm Now it's out of my system, bleh, he's welcome back in town. I feel bad for the liquor stores.
Too bad Rincon Market closed, otherwise you might see him there.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Rincon market will reopen in a while as a restaurant and market by the people that do Prep and Pastry and August Rhodes, so not to worry!
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
aznavcat

Post by aznavcat »

I get your frustrations AVR8CAT. If Sumlin had "and other duties as assigned" written into his contract (very possible). I wouldn't have fired him. I would've reassigned him to thoroughly clean all campus toilets all day everyday until he'd quit out of pride, was fired for cause, or became the world's first million dollar salaried janitor. There's no way they should have let him walk away with millions after such an egregiously poor effort. Coaches need to be held accountable.
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

aznavcat wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:04 pm I get your frustrations AVR8CAT. If Sumlin had "and other duties as assigned" written into his contract (very possible). I wouldn't have fired him. I would've reassigned him to thoroughly clean all campus toilets all day everyday until he'd quit out of pride, was fired for cause, or became the world's first million dollar salaried janitor. There's no way they should have let him walk away with millions after such an egregiously poor effort. Coaches need to be held accountable.
That would have been hilarious. I could almost forgive Heeke and Robbins if they had done that lol.
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

New O Line recruit JT Hand:
"I’ve heard from various players that the practices were relaxed and players were allowed to miss practices. I don’t want to blame the former staff but that is probably part of the problem."

DAMN SUMLIN TO HELL. Damn Heeke and Robbins for allowing that turd motherfucker to walk away with millions!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

AV8RCAT wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:56 am New O Line recruit JT Hand:
"I’ve heard from various players that the practices were relaxed and players were allowed to miss practices. I don’t want to blame the former staff but that is probably part of the problem."

DAMN SUMLIN TO HELL. Damn Heeke and Robbins for allowing that turd motherfucker to walk away with millions!
I've decided to take a positive approach to this. Maybe this team and players aren't as bad as we think. Maybe it was coaching all along.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Purposely putting a poor effort into winning sure seems like a good reason to get fired "for cause".

No more retreads! Every retread has been fired.

But then again, every coach has been fired since I was in college when Larry Smith was coach. UA is a career killer for a head coach.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

The world needs to delete every photo of this asshole wearing the block A.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Savior Jedd is a bit much. Guy hasn’t even won a game yet although he has to be light years better than our last guy
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

Nobody did less with more talent than Sumlin at TAMU...until Sumlin came to Tucson, and did nothing at all with even less talent. What a disaster. I've said it before, Arizona should hire a guy that Texas or TAMU will want to hire in 3-5 years, and not the guy Texas or TAMU just fired. I'm not a fan of Fisch, but at least he's on his way up, and there's a chance he'll find enough success in Tucson that bigger schools one day might come calling. Happened for Smith, who left for USC, and happened for Tomey, who probably could have had the Miami job if he wanted it, but decided to stay.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Never hire a fired head coach, or an assistant with no head coaching experience.

Two most successful tenures in modern Arizona history, Smith and Tomey, were head coaches at smaller schools.

Makovic, RichRod, Sumlin, all fired as head coaches before getting hired at Arizona. Mackovic several times. RichRod and Sumlim both coasted through their years at Arizona. Why work hard, when you get paid millions for hardly working? Just hang around your assistants and get drunk like both did.