enjoy your fluffy pac 10
Talk about being a sore loser. What a POS
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
PHXCATS

Re: North Dakota State

Post by PHXCATS »

Genuinely thank you to the NDSU fans for helping the Arizona economy so much this week
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

lakesbison wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:30 pm meh. ndsu beat you down.

your qb scrambled. you won..

I nominate this for worst post of the year. Congrats on your achievement in your short time here.

If a team wins a game because their QB knows how to scramble and get out of trouble it doesn't count? I'll be sure to let the Ravens and Cardinals know they shouldn't have drafted Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray. Their wins at Louisville and Oklahoma didn't even count apparently.
Last edited by UAEebs86 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
-JB
bisonfan

Post by bisonfan »

Congrats Cats. With that said this is a good but not great Bison team. Hope you tear up the Pac 12 this year.
Fendicent4ever

Post by Fendicent4ever »

bisonfan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:15 am Congrats Cats. With that said this is a good but not great Bison team. Hope you tear up the Pac 12 this year.
My best buddy was a fullback on the 05 team and quit the team in a very personal huff-which he regrets daily. Preferred walk on who had already gotten to 2nd string by spring practice. Ended up having a great career on barnstorming semipro teams as an H-back type. Between that, my sister having the soccer games of her life at a random tournament at NDSU, and my Armstrong Falcons going up and beating Fargo North in the dome (Yarzue Slowon and Stevon Ray!!) when I was little I'll always have a soft spot for that town and school.

I for one enjoy the heck out of how the Bison execute. Hopefully the staff gets my boy Phoenix the ball in space more!
Those backs and tight ends are MASSIVE. 87 and Luepke (sp) look like Sunday players. Heres hoping you're kids roll in the MoValley.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Go Jackrabbits!
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
CardiacCats97

Post by CardiacCats97 »

bisonfan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:15 am Congrats Cats. With that said this is a good but not great Bison team. Hope you tear up the Pac 12 this year.
They looked pretty great to me. Not sure how many FCS teams would have beat them last night and I can think of a few Pac-12 teams that definitely would have got taken to the woodshed. If the Bison tighten up the pre-snap penalties and interior run D, there’s no reason they shouldn’t be champs again.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

I’d like to see them play a top tier Power 5 team. Just for kicks…
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

This post saved me from telling off all Bison fans
IrishAzCat

Post by IrishAzCat »

bisonfan

Post by bisonfan »

Alieberman wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:05 am
Not all of us are idiots like Lakes Bison. Again, hope you guys have a great season!
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

bisonfan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:40 am
Alieberman wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:05 am
Not all of us are idiots like Lakes Bison. Again, hope you guys have a great season!
Thank you... and I know all are not jerks.... but there have been reports from all around Tucson (The stadium and all around Tucson) of really nasty Bison fans. We get plenty of big fan bases that flock to Tucson for their games, but I can't remember hearing of such an overwhelming bad impression.
lakesbison

Post by lakesbison »

Oh please NDSU beat themselves numerous times last night.

ndsu fans were fine, you just aren't used to seeing so many visiting fans.

I had fun with Arizona fans, no love lost. it's all good. I see 6 wins for Arizona this year.
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

I predicted all of this, including the post-game whining. Multiple reports of behavioral issues (ie: can't handle their beer), but Baghdad Bob spins away. That's right up there with claiming to "punish" a team due to getting some running yardage, and saying "we let it slip away" for a team that never led in the first half and was losing for the last 5 minutes of the game. They must be a third quarter team. The belief system in the little bubble world must be maintained. They invest a lot more focus and resources than most FCS teams, with a predictable outcome. I hope they do go FBS, maybe in the MAC, where they can become Ball St or something like that. All teams have their share of good and bad fans, but you can also draw some conclusions from sample size, as we properly have with Iowa and Arizona St. So now we know, and they can take their hangovers and sunburns back to a long blizzardy winter in Fargo.
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

Meanwhile, it's illuminating to hear about how this game was scheduled. Some junior staffer was allowed to set it up before going elsewhere. It was approved by RichRod, who figured he'd be at Va Tech or South Carolina (never figuring on Jacksonville St) by then. And I imagine Greg Byrne figured he'd either be the AD somewhere else, or a conference commissioner by then. I don't have a solution, but it's good to note the transitory nature of the carpet baggers who pass through and are allowed to make decisions other people have to live with.
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

TheCatInTheHat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:25 am Meanwhile, it's illuminating to hear about how this game was scheduled. Some junior staffer was allowed to set it up before going elsewhere. It was approved by RichRod, who figured he'd be at Va Tech or South Carolina (never figuring on Jacksonville St) by then. And I imagine Greg Byrne figured he'd either be the AD somewhere else, or a conference commissioner by then. I don't have a solution, but it's good to note the transitory nature of the carpet baggers who pass through and are allowed to make decisions other people have to live with.
Maybe they can stop scheduling so far out in football? Why do teams need to schedule 10+ years in advance? Sorry if the answer is obvious but I’ve never understood scheduling so far out that you have zero idea what your team will look like.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

lakesbison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:56 am Oh please NDSU beat themselves numerous times last night.

I had fun with Arizona fans, no love lost. it's all good. I see 6 wins for Arizona this year.
….NOT. Your fans are right in line with ASUs. Talk a lot, but no respect for your opponent or the game.

You act like like we just started Division I ball last year and don’t know what it means to be a fan. NDSU is a good program and are welcome to Tucson, but your not as special as you speak of. You played well, then we beat you while you played your best. Just admit you lost and say good game.

Otherwise the record now says “PAC-12 all time record vs. NDSU 1-0”

BEAR DOWN
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Scoreboard bitches

You're just butthurt you can't say you've won your last 7 games vs. FBS.
-JB
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

EastCoastCat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:35 am When Singer was asked in the presser about the physicality of NDSU he said it wasn’t about how physical they were but more like they were taking cheap shots.
Watching NDSU I thought they were a dirty team. Yes they're physical but I saw a lot of forearms to the face away from the ball after the play was dead. I think they had three facemask penalties and two of them were intentional grabs. I think some of that was frustration that they couldn't just walk over us like they did their first two opponents. As far as I'm concerned this game was decided with NDSU's last possession and they got stuffed.
bisonfan

Post by bisonfan »

azcat49 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:37 am
lakesbison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:20 am lol NDSU physically punished you

enjoy your fluffy pac 10
Don't be shocked by his actions today. I predicted it on page 3, it's his standard MO.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

bisonfan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:03 am
azcat49 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:37 am
lakesbison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:20 am lol NDSU physically punished you

enjoy your fluffy pac 10
Don't be shocked by his actions today. I predicted it on page 3, it's his standard MO.
Props. You DID indeed call it.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
lakesbison

Post by lakesbison »

LOL. he's just jealous of my fame.

listen. there's reports of F the Bison chants and Zona fans in faces of elderly fans after.

We lost, we beat ourselves multiple times, we had 15,000 fans bigger than most opponents bring and physically manhandled Arizona most of the game.

your QB mobility was your strength and you used it. props for that
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

lakesbison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:52 pm LOL. he's just jealous of my fame.

listen. there's reports of F the Bison chants and Zona fans in faces of elderly fans after.

We lost, we beat ourselves multiple times, we had 15,000 fans bigger than most opponents bring and physically manhandled Arizona most of the game.

Like one of my fellow esteemed Wildcat fans said, you trailed most of the game and at the end when the men stand up and the boys sit down, you didn't manhandle anyone. You got stuffed on your last two possessions. I guess by manhandling you meant the face mask penalties you got?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

More made up $hit by the sore loser. Never heard any such chants. You lost, that’s it. No excuses as you got beat by the better team. That’s always proven on the field and it was last night.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

tgrumpy2 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:15 pm

Like one of my fellow esteemed Wildcat fans said, you trailed most of the game and at the end when the men stand up and the boys sit down, you didn't manhandle anyone. You got stuffed on your last two possessions. I guess by manhandling you meant the face mask penalties you got?
I got the impression during the 4Q that the NDSU coaching staff read too much about the hype regarding their dominating running game and made some pretty poor calls that cost them the game.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Has to be BS as we are so far from chanting anything to anyone.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Please link the clips or articles
bisonfan

Post by bisonfan »

PHXCATS wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:56 pm Please link the clips or articles
He doesn't have any. It's just his same old bullshit. He wasn't even at the game!!
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

And your team showed its softness at the end.

I don't doubt we had some fans that were dicks. All fan bases have some and so does yours.

I learned alot about how we should act from the Nebraska fans before and after the Holiday bowl when they whipped us. Vast majority were just cool, polite people who love their team and wished us well in the end.

Good luck the rest of the way Bisons and thanks for a great game.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

azcat49 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:28 pm More made up $hit by the sore loser. Never heard any such chants. You lost, that’s it. No excuses as you got beat by the better team. That’s always proven on the field and it was last night.
I've had pretty good luck with fans from Nebraska, Oregon State, Colorado, Cal, and Purdue. ASU is obviously the all-time champ at bad fan behavior, and there have been moments with Oregon, UCLA, and Ohio St, but NDSU's visit reminds me of their nearby almost-neighbor Iowa after losing in Tucson in 2010. Lots of big talk before the game. Then, at the stadium, some Iowa fans pushed past some older lady, and when she got irate and told them off, they videod her. After they lost, they put out edited video of her out of context as though it was some spontaneous nasty thing she directed at their innocent little selves as a revenge slam on Arizona fans. Gee, how hilarious; really made up for getting their asses kicked, I guess. Meanwhile, NorDak is one of about 10 states I haven't been to and have no interest in ever visiting. At least South Dakota has Mt. Rushmore.
Siempre Verde

Post by Siempre Verde »

I was on a plane from Denver Friday night 2/3rds full of NDSU fans. They drank the flight out of at least two kinds of liquor and one type of beer. The guys all around me were quite full of confidence and bravado. I didn’t bite. No need. What happens on the field is what matters. That is now done. Thanks for helping to pump coin into Tucson and Aramark’s pocket. Hope Sky West didn’t run out of booze on your way home. We all now need to move on. Fuck ASU and Beat Cal!!
lakesbison

Post by lakesbison »

You got some of our oil & farm money around Tuscon , you're welcome.

the chant thing was on twitter. I didn't say I heard it

you guys won after we shot ourselvesin the foot, but certainly weren't the better team.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

lakesbison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:56 am Oh please NDSU beat themselves numerous times last night.

You beat yourselves because you didn't kick a field goal and were just arrogant enough to think that your backup qb, who everyone in the stadium knew was going to get the ball, tried one too many times you run it down the defenses throat. The other major issue is you let Arizona go the length of the field just before half and put a fg up.

The reason you haven't been invited to the big leagues is because you couldn't beat a team that was 1-20 till this year. The big boys avoid mercy killings. Now since NDSU beat themselves I suggest you hire a new coach. I hear Herm Edwards is available.

NDSU is a quality team but you are just a punk.
Last edited by TheCat on Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Fellow NoDak Lute Olson has a message for you.

Scoreboard

-JB
bisonfan

Post by bisonfan »

TheCat wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:05 pm

You beat yourselves because you didn't kick a field goal and were just arrogant enough to think that your backup qb, who everyone in the stadium knew was going to get the ball, tried one too many times you run it down the defenses throat. The other major issue is you let Arizona go the length of the field just before half and put a fg up.

The reason you haven't been invited to the big leagues is because you couldn't beat a team that was 1-20 till this year. The big boys avoid mercy killings. Now since NDSU beat themselves I suggest you hire a new coach. I hear Herm Edwards is available.

NDSU is a quality team but you are just a punk.
Yes he is. Funny he's trying to pass himself off as North Dakotan on your board. The oil and ag comments, like he's somehow involved in those things. He is actually from Minnesota and constantly makes fun of ND on the Bisonville Forum
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

You can pout all you want but the score board says we were the better team. You obviously never played any kind of sports. You had your shot and lost. To bad, so sad
CardiacCats97

Post by CardiacCats97 »

What a weird and very online personality to go around to other fanbase’s message boards pretending to be a reasonable person only then to go full troll after the final whistle.

QB mobility was a strength. So was stamina apparently since it was obvious we had the fresher legs late in the game. So was discipline since we didn’t commit multiple false start penalties in an atmosphere that you’d probably describe as 50% Bison fans. So was decision-making, since outside of going for it on 4th down in our end the Arizona coaching staff seemed to pull mostly the right levers as far as playcalling and personnel packages while the Bison staff kept hammering the B button even though those plays became transparent and were stopped. So was our O-line who only allowed 1 sack and opened holes for our RBs to the tune of 5.2 yds per carry.

In fact, there were many other strengths as well (WRs getting separation, Safeties open field tackling, QB intelligence, etc) so you can shove that “we beat ourselves” bullshit where the sun don’t shine, and no I’m not talking about Minnesota.
lakesbison

Post by lakesbison »

of course ndsu beat themselves

qb fumble at goal line on a stupid roll out pass when we were gashing you.
face mask on #91 extending you td drive.
not switching up the playcalling at end when Zona put 9 guys in box moving up thier safeties
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Hey NDSU fans- you have a big game coming up vs the powerhouses of South Dakota.... I think its time to tell their message boards how good you are
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

lakesbison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:55 am of course ndsu beat themselves

qb fumble at goal line on a stupid roll out pass when we were gashing you.
face mask on #91 extending you td drive.
not switching up the playcalling at end when Zona put 9 guys in box moving up thier safeties
Let me explain a phenomenon to you. The team who commits the most mistakes and fails to make critical plays when the game is on the line usually loses. :roll:

Your QB gets stripped and fumbles the ball away (btw not at the goal line) = Arizona was the better team
Your team commits a stupid face mask penalty to extend an Arizona drive = Arizona was the better team
Poor playcalling = Arizona was the better team

Catching on to how this works? The results will always be the same. The better team won.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Exactly the above. Excuses are for losers. Your team had no excuses but you sure do loser
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

It was a good game, and I'm glad we won!!! We got some breaks, and some excellent performances in crunch time (at the end of both halves)!! BTFD!!!!

I think NDSU has a pretty damn good team, too!!! Hunter Luepke is a beast!!!

I just wish I had gotten a full night's sleep on Sunday - 6:00 AM came awfully quick for this inveterate birder!!!
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

The game was even, and the score reflected this. Total yards gained was NDSU with 407 and Arizona with 394. First downs was NDSU 21, and Arizona 23. TOP, NDSU 31:18 and Arizona 28:42. Look at these stats and say it was a 3-point game, and nobody would be shocked.

The difference? Penalty yards, as NDSU had 60 and Arizona 15. Turnovers was 1-0 in Arizona's favor, and in 3rd down conversions, NDSU was 3-7, with Arizona 5-11. 4th down, NDSU was 0-2, and Arizona 1-2. These razor thin margins were the difference in a hard fought, very close game. Arizona also made a 36 yard fg at the end of half, and NDSU went for it on 4th and 2 instead of attempting a kick from a similar distance in the 4th quarter. I think it would have been a 39 or 40 yard attempt.

This was the game most Arizona fans were hoping for and expecting from the Bison. Hard fought, close game that came down to the wire. In the end, NDSU failed on a 4th and 2, and Arizona capitalized on the ensuing drive. Arizona made the plays when it counted in the end, including stuffing NDSU on its last drive, and getting a first down to ice the game. NDSU would have beaten a lot of D1 teams on Saturday, and Arizona had to play a very clean game to win by just 3. Play like that team up the road that just fired its coach, and NDSU likely wins. Against Eastern Michigan, that team up north had 9 penalties for 84 yards, was only 4-9 on 3rd down, and 0-1 on 4th.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Bisonfan is legit so not grouping them in with this statement

I get why you are so upset NDSU fans. Your have dominated FCS football. Since you won so much your identity became we are better than most FBS teams. And that got taken away Saturday. I get you being upset but don’t be a dick. Be a reasonable adult and dominant FCS again.

And no place for dirty plays. I get why Fisch was so fired up.

To the real ones thank you for spending your money in AZ and good luck rest of the year.

To the turds, grow up
lakesbison

Post by lakesbison »

you girls and coach think blocking to the whistle is dirty

how soft.

people across the country saw the toughness of ndsu offense & applauded it.

enjoy the pac 10. you'll get passing teams from here on out I'll assume.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

What’s your problem dude? Do you just sit on your couch and cry when you don’t get your way?

You have pouted and have run down the team and it’s fans that won the game. Did you ever play sports at all and understand what competition is all about or are you just a short fat POS that sits in his basement and calls out for his mommy
Last edited by azcat49 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CardiacCats97

Post by CardiacCats97 »

lakesbison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:26 pm people across the country saw the toughness of ndsu offense & applauded it.
Yeah, it was the top story from coast to coast.

:lol:
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

lakesbison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:26 pm you girls and coach think blocking to the whistle is dirty

how soft.

Will you stop pouting if we stipulate that you had the best ever prom dress but just didn't glow that night because you had a case of bloat that wasn't your fault, and the mean girls ganged up on you because they're just jealous? We'll swear to it if you'll just go away.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
bisonfan

Post by bisonfan »

dovecanyoncat wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:47 pm
lakesbison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:26 pm you girls and coach think blocking to the whistle is dirty

how soft.

Will you stop pouting if we stipulate that you had the best ever prom dress but just didn't glow that night because you had a case of bloat that wasn't your fault, and the mean girls ganged up on you because they're just jealous? We'll swear to it if you'll just go away.
I'm sure you can see now why he was banned on Bisonville for awhile. He's actually worse over there. You have the condolonces of a lot of BVers!