Arizona at Oregon discussion thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ASUHATER!

Re: Arizona at Oregon discussion thread

Post by ASUHATER! »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:This, to me, is a very similar game to the USC game.
Much like the USC game, we got out manned at most positions and a bit out coached as well.

These are the types of games that show our ceiling. We're too lacking in talent to keep up with schools who've been recruiting 4's and 5's star rate players year in and year out.

Is what it is, and we are what we are.
Well put. This is our ceiling under RR. Have some bad seasons. Some where we win 8 games. But almost always choke in the big games since we can't recruit to compete with talented teams.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

ASUHATER! wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:This, to me, is a very similar game to the USC game.
Much like the USC game, we got out manned at most positions and a bit out coached as well.

These are the types of games that show our ceiling. We're too lacking in talent to keep up with schools who've been recruiting 4's and 5's star rate players year in and year out.

Is what it is, and we are what we are.
Well put. This is our ceiling under RR. Have some bad seasons. Some where we win 8 games. But almost always choke in the big games since we can't recruit to compete with talented teams.
We'll also have the occasional game were we pop up and take down a highly ranked team, but no sustained success.

Beat ASsU would be nice, then whatever happens in our toilet bowl, then welcome the team back next year and Rich for the rest of his contract.

I'd like to see the team reach a Rose Bowl in my lifetime, but it's rather unlikely.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

I just think our guys were tired tonight. Been a long season of night games and late trips home. Oregon was fresh and hungry.

Beat ASSU next week and it's been a hell of a season.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

I knew our team had was going to lose by all the talk about Oregon stealing our recruits. We came into this game unprepared and lacking focus! Cruikshanks bullshit was the best example of this.