Cornerbacks Coach/Lead Recruiter Search

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azcat49

Re: Cornerbacks Coach/Lead Recruiter Search

Post by azcat49 »

Chicat wrote:
MrBug708 wrote:Courtney Viney is headed to Nevada. Fresno to Reno isn't a bad stretch
That's the hire we should have made. :?

Agreed Chi, RR misses another one by hiring one of his old cronies. Then again maybe Viney didn't want that one year deal. With a new staff he gets at least 4 or 5 probably
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azcat49 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
MrBug708 wrote:Courtney Viney is headed to Nevada. Fresno to Reno isn't a bad stretch
That's the hire we should have made. :?

Agreed Chi, RR misses another one by hiring one of his old cronies. Then again maybe Viney didn't want that one year deal. With a new staff he gets at least 4 or 5 probably

Our new coach can hire him next year.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

It don't matter who RR hired as long as he hired someone to fill in the position slot. Don't put your personal opinion on who you rather want RR to hired or Who he should of hired. It isn't going to change a god damn thing at this point. All it matter is to see what he can do with our Linebacker Position and develop our Linebacker.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

bleh. i didn't realize it was that bad that we just were playing with 1 LB next year.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

Don't think Boone is a terrible hire. Not great, but he has a ton of experience coaching linebackers and Yates was coaching LB's and that is not where he usually is. He moves to more of his natural coaching position in corners and we get a guy who recruited most of our LB's and offered a lot of the guys we are recruiting there right now (Schooler, Pandy). Doesn't mind recruiting. Not a homerun, but not a strikeout either. Very familiar with Yates.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:Don't put your personal opinion on who you rather want RR to hired or Who he should of hired.
Why the fuck not?
cordera89 wrote:It isn't going to change a god damn thing at this point. All it matter is to see what he can do with our Linebacker Position and develop our Linebacker.
I have opinions on lots of things that will not change just because I hold those opinions. But I still get to have those opinions. It's called being a human being.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

Chicat wrote:I have opinions on lots of things that will not change just because I hold those opinions. But I still get to have those opinions. It's called being a human being.
WRONG

:mrgreen:
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Don't put your personal opinion on who you rather want RR to hired or Who he should of hired.
Why the fuck not?
cordera89 wrote:It isn't going to change a god damn thing at this point. All it matter is to see what he can do with our Linebacker Position and develop our Linebacker.
I have opinions on lots of things that will not change just because I hold those opinions. But I still get to have those opinions. It's called being a human being.
Chi, if your opinion did matter,why question on Who RR should of hired or Who you want RR to hired? Because apparently he didn't choose none of the other candidate that were mention. As long as Scott Boone does his job as our Linebacker coach and develop our Linebackers. We shouldn't question his ability to do just that.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Why the fuck not?
Chi, if your opinion did matter,why question on Who RR should of hired or Who you want RR to hired? Because apparently he didn't choose none of the other candidate that were mention. As long as Scott Boone does his job as our Linebacker coach and develop our Linebackers. We shouldn't question his ability to do just that.
You're like a long-winded fortune cookie.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Why the fuck not?
So I guess your opinion didn't matter since you want to come out and start making stupid jokes. I'm not laughing. It either your opinion was base on who you wanted RR to hired or Who RR should of hired or you just dislike his choice. Come on Chi, I know your better than that to resort to stupidly.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Why the fuck not?
Chi, if your opinion did matter,why question on Who RR should of hired or Who you want RR to hired? Because apparently he didn't choose none of the other candidate that were mention. As long as Scott Boone does his job as our Linebacker coach and develop our Linebackers. We shouldn't question his ability to do just that.[/quote

So I guess your opinion didn't matter since you want to come out and start making stupid jokes. I'm not laughing. It either your opinion was base on who you wanted RR to hired or Who RR should of hired or you just dislike his choice. Come on Chi, I know your better than that to resort to stupidly.
Jeebus, Cordera, give it a rest will ya?
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:It don't matter who RR hired as long as he hired someone to fill in the position slot. Don't put your personal opinion on who you rather want RR to hired or Who he should of hired. It isn't going to change a god damn thing at this point. All it matter is to see what he can do with our Linebacker Position and develop our Linebacker.
Are you serious?

That is kind of like saying "It does not matter if we win or lose as long as we show up for and play the games". Well that seems to be your view, too - so I guess it makes sense.

The "so long as we have a warm body in the role it is a reason to be happy" seems to match our recruiting strategy, so at least we are consistent.

In that case, he should have hired me, and it would have been good news.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:I'm not laughing.
I am.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Mr. Meow- Why don't you give it a rest.

Harvey- Does it look like I'm being serious right now. It either a lot of us wanted RR to hired a fan favorite or A lot of us think he couldn't hired a big name/Top recruiter. I don't have problem with RR hiring Boone on the staff as long as he does his job.

Mr. Chi. I hope you don't pass out before the season start.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

Why do you guys continually get stuck in the Cordera vortex? You must like it somehow.
Drew77777

Post by Drew77777 »

UALoco wrote:Why do you guys continually get stuck in the Cordera vortex? You must like it somehow.
Maybe it is the thrill of the unknown? It is always fun trying to decipher what he is writing. Maybe one of these days he can provide us with the Rosetta Stone so we can actually get the true full meaning.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UALoco wrote:Why do you guys continually get stuck in the Cordera vortex? You must like it somehow.
It makes me feel alive.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

[quote="UALoco"]Why do you guys continually get stuck in the Cordera vortex? You must like it somehow.[/quote

Words can't express my appreciation for Cordera exposing me to a new language.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

MrMeow wrote:
UALoco wrote:Why do you guys continually get stuck in the Cordera vortex? You must like it somehow.[/quote

Words can't express my appreciation for Cordera exposing me to a new language.
Here a thing, Either Don't reply to me unless you got something to say or just shut up don't reply at all.

Your making it harder than it look.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I don't get it. The mysteries of the world of goazcats and bdw. The jethie, now cordera. Where's Arthur C. Clarke?
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

scumdevils86 wrote:I don't get it. The mysteries of the world of goazcats and bdw. The jethie, now cordera. Where's Arthur C. Clarke?
What I don't get is why you keep making up stupid jokes that are not funny. Do you like to try again.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

nope. that was my best "joke". I can't do any better than that.
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

My goodness the fun just never ends.

Round hole meet the square peg of unreadable contradictions. After further review I think Cordera may actually be a CIA/NSA "Psyop" to see if he/she can drive everyone so bat-shit crazy that they just give up trying to cordially communicate on the RR football equation.

That's the best I can come up with.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Gladiator Cat wrote:My goodness the fun just never ends.

Round hole meet the square peg of unreadable contradictions. After further review I think Cordera may actually be a CIA/NSA "Psyop" to see if he/she can drive everyone so bat-shit crazy that they just give up trying to cordially communicate on the RR football equation.

So far I'm not laughing on what being said.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:Mr. Meow- Why don't you give it a rest.

Harvey- Does it look like I'm being serious right now. It either a lot of us wanted RR to hired a fan favorite or A lot of us think he couldn't hired a big name/Top recruiter. I don't have problem with RR hiring Boone on the staff as long as he does his job.

Your definition of doing his job is showing up to work regardless of what results he delivers.

If only everyone could have those expectations to stay employed...
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

cordera89 wrote: Here a thing, Either Don't reply to me unless you got something to say or just shut up don't reply at all.

:?
cordera89 wrote:It don't matter who RR hired as long as he hired someone to fill in the position slot. Don't put your personal opinion on who you rather want RR to hired or Who he should of hired. It isn't going to change a god damn thing at this point. All it matter is to see what he can do with our Linebacker Position and develop our Linebacker.
So are we allowed to respond to your posts with opinions of our own or not?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Puerco wrote:
cordera89 wrote: Here a thing, Either Don't reply to me unless you got something to say or just shut up don't reply at all.

Personal opinions have no place on message boards. What do you think this is, an electronic forum for people to express their personal opinions on Arizona sports?
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Gladiator Cat wrote:My goodness the fun just never ends.

Not unreasonable, in my opinion.

It's either something like that or he's a real person and that's his real personality, which is somewhat tough to believe.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:

Your definition of doing his job is showing up to work regardless of what results he delivers.

It their job to come out with result. Boone would do good at coaching the linebackers, The rest of the coaching staff will deliver on their position groups. It sound like your saying the coaching staff is too lazy to coach if they just show up and work regardless.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

It their job to come out with result. Boone would do good at coaching the linebackers, The rest of the coaching staff will deliver on their position groups. It sound like your saying the coaching staff is too lazy to coach if they just show up and work regardless.
I am saying that I expect them to produce a good product and have a good season.... not simply show marginal improvement from the shittiest season we have had in 40 years.

I am not saying they are are lazy - I am sure they work very hard. But that does not mean they are good.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Puerco wrote:

Really because it pretty funny on what I'm seeing, Because Most of your response to me isn't just your opinion. It more like trash talking in your response.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

It's simply because you are very hard to understand and you get very agitated/defensive if anyone expresses confusion over what you wrote. My .02. Stop being so defensive and I'd wager you'd get better results.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

I am saying that I expect them to produce a good product and have a good season.... not simply show marginal improvement from the shittiest season we have had in 40 years.

I am not saying they are are lazy - I am sure they work very hard. But that does not mean they are good.
At some point improvement will be in the mind of the coaches and the players to do better what they did a season ago. That their goal Harvey. RR is veteran coach and understand the situation he put himself in. It up to him and his staff to make to make that product work.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UAdevil wrote:It's simply because you are very hard to understand and you get very agitated/defensive if anyone expresses confusion over what you wrote. My .02. Stop being so defensive and I'd wager you'd get better results.
Devil your making it harder than it look if your brain tell you that I couldn't understand what being written. Get off that pride and use your brain.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

cordera89 wrote:
UAdevil wrote:It's simply because you are very hard to understand and you get very agitated/defensive if anyone expresses confusion over what you wrote. My .02. Stop being so defensive and I'd wager you'd get better results.
Devil your making it harder than it look if your brain tell you that I couldn't understand what being written. Get off that pride and use your brain.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

I have no doubt he is a sock of some scum devil fan. No one and I mean no one but devil fan could have such blind loyalty to RR.

Come out from behind the curtain
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

cordera89 wrote:
Gibberish and defensiveness again. Losing patience bud.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

...and questioning the intelligence of folks who have trouble following your word vomit needs to stop right now.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

cordera89 wrote:
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UAdevil wrote:...and questioning the intelligence of folks who have trouble following your word vomit needs to stop right now.

I don't think they have a problem of understanding. They have a problem were they lack to understand by not using their brains. If you were that intelligence and telling yourself that you couldn't understand what this person was saying. Then your unintelligence because you were too lazy to either read it slow, understand what it said and come out with a response that doesn't has be insulting. So devil why don't you grow a pair for once.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azcat49 wrote:I have no doubt he is a sock of some scum devil fan. No one and I mean no one but devil fan could have such blind loyalty to RR.

Come out from behind the curtain
I'm not that one that want RR gone after one bad season. That you and rest of fool on this board.

It not blind loyalty, I would rather see him improve instead of getting the axes. So you can sit their and cry like the bitch you are.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Ok, I think you need to fuck right off cordera. Take a week off and come back minus the attitude.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

It is not unreasonable to have expectations on the coaches and to hold them to those standards. Personally, I want to see improvements in rankings across the board from the defense and on offense there needs to be more run/pass balance and success. "Do your job" is the flimsiest of expectations. In fact, it's a giant nothing burger.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Haha, he called me a bitch. Guy is certainly passionate about AZ football which I like but even a football first guy like me can see RR is fools gold
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Cordera is taking a mandatory 7 day holiday. If he wants to come back he may next Thursday evening.