2017 recruits/commitment thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

MrMeow

Re: 2017 recruits/commitment thread

Post by MrMeow »

UALoco wrote:A few years ago, I became totally disillusioned with NFL after having Cardinals Season tickets for a few years...up through the Superbowl run. The belligerent fans, the overpaid coaching staffs and rosters, as well as the over exposure...I was just over it. I got into UA football and picked up Arizona season tix in the Stoops years...I stuck around for RR and drank the kool-aid. After last season and this recruiting season debacle, my disillusionment has now hit college football. With Bama in the NC every year, USC back to full scholarships, and the horrible toxic slime that is college recruiting..I am totally over it. I still love to hang with my son at the game but following it closely is....not fun.
Totally agree. My Charger season tickets were abandoned years ago. D-1 college football has become an over-moneyed slime fest, just like the NFL. Fuck that. College basketball has not reached nearly that depth (but it's working on it). Really getting into UA softball and baseball. Cats have several SoCal games this year which I can watch with my like-minded buddies for next to nothing. Good times without the bullshit.
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

Character trumps potential for me. Two de-commits seriously? Watch Braxton transfer in a year or two when he doesn't get his way. Will take his ball and go home or leave for a school that will hand him the reins. Oh well. Lit up Taggart a bit on twitter who is bragging, ha!
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

ramcat wrote:Character trumps potential for me. Two de-commits seriously? Watch Braxton transfer in a year or two when he doesn't get his way. Will take his ball and go home or leave for a school that will hand him the reins. Oh well. Lit up Taggart a bit on twitter who is bragging, ha!
yeah...he may be the kid that if he isn't starting by the time he's a sophomore he'll bail and go elsewhere.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

ramcat wrote:Character trumps potential for me. Two de-commits seriously? Watch Braxton transfer in a year or two when he doesn't get his way. Will take his ball and go home or leave for a school that will hand him the reins. Oh well. Lit up Taggart a bit on twitter who is bragging, ha!
I agree... I am not one to harbor resentment for a kid changing his mind - it is a big decision and once LOI is signed, it is not an easy one to change. A kid has to do what is best for him - and given our program state, I am not sure I'd be excited about sending my kid to Tucson next year.

That said, there is not really anything new that came up recently that he should not have been aware of before. He never should have RE-committed unless he was 100% sure.

The only way I might view it differently is IF UO was his dream school, and the prior staff made it clear they had no interest in him - but the current staff feels differently. I have no idea if that is the case here.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Harvey Specter wrote: That said, there is not really anything new that came up recently that he should not have been aware of before. He never should have RE-committed unless he was 100% sure.
Reads like he was expecting better offers when he decommitted the first time, and when the Notre Dames, Alabamas, tUSCs, tOSUs and such didn't come calling he grabbed what he could to get something better than nothing. Then Oregon called...

Miss the old RichRod who would pull an offer once a recruit kept taking official visits after committing.
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

Harvey Specter wrote:
I agree... I am not one to harbor resentment for a kid changing his mind - it is a big decision and once LOI is signed, it is not an easy one to change. A kid has to do what is best for him - and given our program state, I am not sure I'd be excited about sending my kid to Tucson next year.

That said, there is not really anything new that came up recently that he should not have been aware of before. He never should have RE-committed unless he was 100% sure.

The only way I might view it differently is IF UO was his dream school, and the prior staff made it clear they had no interest in him - but the current staff feels differently. I have no idea if that is the case here.
Not sure either but think the influence came from his QB coach of late Akili Smith, not necessarily that Oregon was his dream school.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Merkin wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote: That said, there is not really anything new that came up recently that he should not have been aware of before. He never should have RE-committed unless he was 100% sure.
Reads like he was expecting better offers when he decommitted the first time, and when the Notre Dames, Alabamas, tUSCs, tOSUs and such didn't come calling he grabbed what he could to get something better than nothing. Then Oregon called...

Miss the old RichRod who would pull an offer once a recruit kept taking official visits after committing.
Bingo. The problem for Braxton is he is no better now than when the Notre Dames, Alabamas, USCs, and prior staff at Oregon didn't call. New, unproven staff at Oregon. Good luck, kid.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

MrMeow wrote:
Merkin wrote:

Bingo. The problem for Braxton is he is no better now than when the Notre Dames, Alabamas, USCs, and prior staff at Oregon didn't call. New, unproven staff at Oregon. Good luck, kid.

That staff is already parsecs better than Arizona's and it isn't even close.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

Actually thought Oregon always was place BB wanted to end up at. BB committed too early back in 2014. BB's trainer and mentor Akili Smith (Oregon Alum) couldn't convince Helfrich to give BB an offer. Taggart comes in and BB gets one from him.

Not sure Oregon will offer Cody Shear, but Oregon did visit him this week...
Last edited by RazorsEdgeAZ on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

chiefzona wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
Merkin wrote:

Hardly means a damn thing in regards to Burmeister's possible future performance at Oregon or lack there of, no matter how much you like to shit on Arizona and all.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
Merkin wrote:

Hardly means a damn thing in regards to Burmeister's possible future performance at Oregon or lack there of, no matter how much you like to shit on Arizona and all.

It means a lot to his future. No one likes to shit on Arizona. Arizona shits on itself.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

UALoco wrote:A few years ago, I became totally disillusioned with NFL after having Cardinals Season tickets for a few years...up through the Superbowl run. The belligerent fans, the overpaid coaching staffs and rosters, as well as the over exposure...I was just over it. I got into UA football and picked up Arizona season tix in the Stoops years...I stuck around for RR and drank the kool-aid. After last season and this recruiting season debacle, my disillusionment has now hit college football. With Bama in the NC every year, USC back to full scholarships, and the horrible toxic slime that is college recruiting..I am totally over it. I still love to hang with my son at the game but following it closely is....not fun.
The whole set up that is College Football is one horrible awful case of colon cancer. It's disgusting. College Football recruiting goes one step above that and is IMO full blown AIDS.

Say what you want about college basketball and the one and done, but at least the championship system makes sense, is fair, and recruiting isn't a god awful disease like it is in football.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

chiefzona wrote:

It means a lot to his future. No one likes to shit on Arizona. Arizona shits on itself.
A lot to his future? Sitting on his ass behind other marginal QBs or being recruited over nearly immediately once Taggert and Co. have a year under their belt recruiting on the west coast? Spare me. He has shit for competition at Arizona and would've started likely from day one. To his credit he took the tougher road I guess, but good luck. I can't think of one QB who was as flaky as he was this entire process that ever amounted to anything in college, can you?

You live to shit on Arizona football, so gfy Chief.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Gilbertcat wrote:What a disaster.
Agree.

Might be a "just go ahead and start up the hotboard now" type of event.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

A lot to his future? Sitting on his ass behind other marginal QBs or being recruited over nearly immediately once Taggert and Co. have a year under their belt recruiting on the west coast? Spare me. He has shit for competition at Arizona and would've started likely from day one. To his credit he took the tougher road I guess, but good luck. I can't think of one QB who was as flaky as he was this entire process that ever amounted to anything in college, can you?

He has just as much of a chance to start at Oregon. Who cares who was flaky. Everyone knows that RR's days are numbered. That has more to do with anything here. I don't have to shit on a 3-9 team....RR already did that for all of us. Take a deep breath and relax kid. Tell me you didn't see all of this coming.....
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

Lol!!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Can't wait until this kid is a fifth year senior at SDSU.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Chicat wrote:Can't wait until this kid is a fifth year senior at SDSU.
Beat me to it. At least it's close to home ... and Akili will be there for him.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Chicat wrote:Can't wait until this kid is a fifth year senior at SDSU.
and then decide to never show up. Reminds me of Tate Forcier, another RichRod recruit also out of San Diego who ended up not showing up at SJSU when his college career was near over.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

chiefzona wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

He has just as much of a chance to start at Oregon. Who cares who was flaky. Everyone knows that RR's days are numbered. That has more to do with anything here. I don't have to shit on a 3-9 team....RR already did that for all of us. Take a deep breath and relax kid. Tell me you didn't see all of this coming.....
Hahaha no he doesn't, but whatever fits your agenda best I suppose.

Flakiness is a bad character trait and one that doesn't fit well with leading, which is what QBs do. I've never seen a guy run a flaky recruitment like that and be successful and I'm dying to hear you provide an example of one.

I'm fully aware where Arizona football is currently at. I'm also fully aware of Burmeister's chances to fall flat on his face, especially after making himself look like a total ass.

I didn't see a kid who was set to enroll in a matter of days decommit and then commit to a program where he never met the coach and never even stepped foot on campus prior to decommit or handle that situation in the manner that he did, so I did not see this coming certainly.

I'm relaxed, I just think you're a pompous prick and you prove that fact over and over and over again at your enjoyment of the failures of Arizona football. You're a shill and a phony.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

Flakiness is a bad character trait and one that doesn't fit well with leading, which is what QBs do. I've never seen a guy run a flaky recruitment like that and be successful and I'm dying to hear you provide an example of one.

I'm fully aware where Arizona football is currently at. I'm also fully aware of Burmeister's chances to fall flat on his face, especially after making himself look like a total ass.

I didn't see a kid who was set to enroll in a matter of days commit to a program where he never met the coach and never even stepped foot on campus prior to decommit or handle that situation in the manner he did, so I did not see this coming certainly.

I'm relaxed, I just think you're a pompous prick and you prove that fact over and over and over again at your enjoyment of the failures of Arizona football. You're a shill and a phony.

You're whole post is emotional....you think I was born yesterday? RR is the flaky one. These recruits know he won't be here long. Have any more names to type out of your emotional state? Need a hug? I have always called it like I see it and RR just makes it too easy. Spring football should be very interesting.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Let's see how fast those last minute QB offers fly out. Plenty of QBs available.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

chiefzona wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

I didn't see a kid who was set to enroll in a matter of days commit to a program where he never met the coach and never even stepped foot on campus prior to decommit or handle that situation in the manner he did, so I did not see this coming certainly.

You're whole post is emotional....you think I was born yesterday? RR is the flaky one. These recruits know he won't be here long. Have any more names to type out of your emotional state? Need a hug? I have always called it like I see it and RR just makes it too easy. Spring football should be very interesting.
Yawn. You and your act are tired. Don't you have Clay Helton's water pail to carry around? I'm surprised you have a free hand to type. I'm sure that's why you were too occupied to spell "your" correctly. :roll:
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ChooChooCat wrote:
chiefzona wrote:[quote="

I'm relaxed, I just think you're a pompous prick and you prove that fact over and over and over again at your enjoyment of the failures of Arizona football. You're a shill and a phony.[/quote]

You're whole post is emotional....you think I was born yesterday? RR is the flaky one. These recruits know he won't be here long. Have any more names to type out of your emotional state? Need a hug? I have always called it like I see it and RR just makes it too easy. Spring football should be very interesting.[/quote]

Yawn. You and your act are tired. Don't you have Clay Helton's water pail to carry around? I'm surprised you have a free hand to type. I'm sure that's why you were too occupied to spell "your" correctly. :roll:[/quote

Sure thing boss. Sounds like a winner. Stay outta the sauce and don't kick the dog. Smooches.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

SCCats wrote:
Agree.

Might be a "just go ahead and start up the hotboard now" type of event.
This is where we're at.

And as I posted nearly a week ago, if I were Byrne, I wouldn't let my career get sucked down this drain if Texas came calling.

Like chiefzona's style or not, he's not wrong. I don't know if the perception of Wildcat football has ever been worse nationally, and that has more to do with the BB decommit than any character issues.

He might not play a minute at QB wherever he goes, but it's unfair to expect BB to be the Great White Hope for RR or the program in general. It takes a lot more than just one amazing HS QB to turn this situation in Tucson around, and if BB couldn't have done it here, would it have been his fault?

Yes, I'm a passionate alum, but I love my alma mater enough to know when it's time for an intervention. And Arizona football needs one badly. It needs to get the bad drug of Rich Rodriguez out of its system and go back to the time-honored proven ways to win in this sport.

Will that involve taking a chance with Jim Tressel or someone young and hungry willing to stick around and build in a 7-year plan? Yes, and we need to start looking now. Not keep hoping against hope for a return on our investment who is viewed as college football's biggest lame duck.

I would say more, but my brutal honesty is an acquired taste, so I'm going to stop there until I see what Byrne's next move is. But the program has to go in another direction than the current one before it no longer becomes viable as a potential revenue sport in a Power 5 conference.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

As an aside... if the biggest reason he should have come here is because he would have had a much better chance to start/play right away (and it is), that says something about where where we are at & what we have to offer.

Also - a kid that wants to be a big fish in a small pond (esp coming from a tiny HS program) is probably not the kid we'll eventually need to help us turn this program around.

I seriously doubt we'll be caring much that he did not come here 3-4 years from now... we've had several QB's rated much higher coming out of HS in this program who didn't do jack shit.

It's just troubling because it is the icing on the cake of a horrible recruiting skid, and our QB collector HC dealt himself a weak hand with our current group. I will not be that surprised if Rhett sees the field next year - which could be shades of Dan & Cody Hawkins...
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Have to give props to Chief . . . . for using Parsec correctly.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
az91

Post by az91 »

Yup, this sums up the 2017 recruiting season very nicely. Can things get any worse?
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UALoco wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
UALoco wrote:I wonder if GB and RR are regretting not finding a creative way to keep Donte Williams. Losing him opened the de-commit floodgates. I know giving him a raise would put his salary WAY out of wack in comparison with the other assistants but I don't know why we couldn't find a way to get him some dark money while keeping his salary the same. If I was RR, I would have personally wrote DW a huge check to keep him around. Say what you want about 18-years-olds and their loyalty but when they see momentum change, they react. If I could, I would switch to Bama or USC too..I just can't because it is against every fiber in my being. :|
Why would GB&RR need to regret that decision on not trying to keep DW from Leaving. In the matter of fact, What did DW do for Arizona again??? Oh that right, He left Arizona for a better paycheck. As for the recruits that decommitted, They were lead by false promise by DW to even considering of choosing Arizona as their destination. Regardless of what GB and RR trying to match what Nebraska was offering, it was already done deal for him to go because Arizona wasn't going to match what Nebraska was offering.

Their nothing to regret, He made his choice, And this is result were getting from it. Why you think RR didn't hired another coach with the same recruiting ties as DW?
I won't get pulled into the cordera vortex....

Yeah, you're right buddy. Keep truckin'
Dude if your that scare to even reply to comment that basically telling it like it is. Because it seem that you had nothing to said.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
UALoco wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
UALoco wrote:I wonder if GB and RR are regretting not finding a creative way to keep Donte Williams. Losing him opened the de-commit floodgates. I know giving him a raise would put his salary WAY out of wack in comparison with the other assistants but I don't know why we couldn't find a way to get him some dark money while keeping his salary the same. If I was RR, I would have personally wrote DW a huge check to keep him around. Say what you want about 18-years-olds and their loyalty but when they see momentum change, they react. If I could, I would switch to Bama or USC too..I just can't because it is against every fiber in my being. :|
Why would GB&RR need to regret that decision on not trying to keep DW from Leaving. In the matter of fact, What did DW do for Arizona again??? Oh that right, He left Arizona for a better paycheck. As for the recruits that decommitted, They were lead by false promise by DW to even considering of choosing Arizona as their destination. Regardless of what GB and RR trying to match what Nebraska was offering, it was already done deal for him to go because Arizona wasn't going to match what Nebraska was offering.

Their nothing to regret, He made his choice, And this is result were getting from it. Why you think RR didn't hired another coach with the same recruiting ties as DW?

Dude if your that scare to even reply to comment that basically telling it like it is. Because it seem that you had nothing to said.
That's you corderoy... calling it like it is!

You should seriously mass-manufacture and sell the mirrors yu have in your house. You will make a fortune!
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Main Event wrote:
Wow, That even funnier than watching my NFL team (Denver Broncos) not making to the playoff this year. So all that time he waited to make an announcement and he chooses Oregon. Alright time to move on and find another QB prospects that willing to come to Arizona.
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

Oh well. Doubt he stayed if he didn't win starting gig, and not convinced that would have happened even with our less than stellar grouping. It's not like he didn't know what was going on with AZ months ago, and still was set to get in early, and honor a second commitment.
Very Stoked with Schooler signing and like what's going on this weekend, with lots of action with commits and prospects.

http://www.azdesertswarm.com/recruiting ... ce-wilborn" target="_blank
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
UALoco wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

That's you corderoy... calling it like it is!

You should seriously mass-manufacture and sell the mirrors yu have in your house. You will make a fortune!
Harvey stop misspelling my name, it not me calling it out like it is, It the goddamn truth. Now if my comment must of hurt UALoco that he couldn't sit their and give me proper response I got two word: Don't Reply, If you got nothing to said.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

ramcat wrote:Oh well. Doubt he stayed if he didn't win starting gig, and not convinced that would have happened even with our less than stellar grouping. It's not like he didn't know what was going on with AZ months ago, and still was set to get in early, and honor a second commitment.
Very Stoked with Schooler signing and like what's going on this weekend, with lots of action with commits and prospects.

It don't matter even if he was going to come here or not. He should of enrolled like he plan but he didn't. This will sting RR for at least 24 hours, All he has to do is go back to recruiting broad and find a another QB prospects that is willing to come to Arizona.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Yeah RichRod, just go grab one of those other four star QBs who are floating out there praying for an offer.
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

cordera89 wrote:
ramcat wrote:Oh well. Doubt he stayed if he didn't win starting gig, and not convinced that would have happened even with our less than stellar grouping. It's not like he didn't know what was going on with AZ months ago, and still was set to get in early, and honor a second commitment.

It don't matter even if he was going to come here or not. He should of enrolled like he plan but he didn't. This will sting RR for at least 24 hours, All he has to do is go back to recruiting broad and find a another QB prospects that is willing to come to Arizona.
What? That's a bit contradictory. First it dont matter, and then he should have? The rest is a bit obvious I think...
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

ramcat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

What? That's a bit contradictory. First it dont matter, and then he should have? The rest is a bit obvious I think...
It not confusing, First part me saying it don't matter he committed to us or not, Second part is that He was suppose to announce his early enrollment to Arizona and he never did and kept everyone in limbo on his decision. RR got to go out and recruit, their nothing he can do for this. He probably piss off like everyone else is.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:Yeah RichRod, just go grab one of those other four star QBs who are floating out there praying for an offer.
Do you have the recruiting list of all the QB prospects? Because I would love to see how many of those 4 star QB have or haven't been offer yet.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:Yeah RichRod, just go grab one of those other four star QBs who are floating out there praying for an offer.
Do you have the recruiting list of all the QB prospects? Because I would love to see how many of those 4 star QB have or haven't been offer yet.
All of them have been offered Cordy. And all of them have committed. That's the fucking point. Try to keep up.
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

We don't need a freaking 4 star. We have Rhett!!!
Formerly Lynx Rufus.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

We are down to #24 on the Rivals team recruiting rankings... and are still only that high because we have a high # of commits.

If you rank based on Stars per Commit:
- We are ranked T38 nationally and T9th in the PAC
- Behind the five P12 schools you would expect us trail in recruiting (Stanford, UCLA, USC, UW, UO)
- Also behind ASU, Cal, & Utah
- Tied with CU and ntOSU
- A whisker ahead of WSU

In RR's 4 recruiting classes (excluding his first), we finished #7-6-8-10 in the PAC, and #37-28-41-45 nationally.

Assuming we dn;t have too many more de-commits and pick up a few more, we should finish between 35-45... which is right where we have historically averaged under RR, and since Stoops' first 2 (full year) classes.

Excluding Stoops' first year, his classes were ranked:
- Nationally #21-20-45-39-48-38-58
- In the P12 #3-3-6-7-7-8-8

I forgot how good MS recruiting was early on... #3 in the PAC 2 years in a row? Unfortunately he could not sustain it, and we have been generally 7-8 in conference and 35-45 nationally ever since.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Love the passion. First, I would like to be the first to formally say FUCK YOU Braxton!

Got that out of the way and I'm feeling better already. :D

Rhett playing next season, great! I sat in the coliseum with 80% of the Trojan faithful absent as they thought the game was over when a non heralded QB (BJ) led a almost miraculous comeback. Fuck sanctions, it was still a bunch of 4/5 star players panicking as a overachieving Arizona team was punching the condoms in the throat very late in the 4th qtr. We lost, but those few of condom nation that stayed were shitting themselves.

I will close with my balls on your chin you fucking coward (Braxton) I'm very thankful we didn't burn a scholarship on a spineless jellyfish like yourself.

Ball is great, BTFD!
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

OSUCat wrote:We don't need a freaking 4 star. We have Rhett!!!
Now that Braxton is officially gone with the wind, I am not worried; frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

We have Rhett. Oh, Rhett!
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

cordera89 wrote:
ramcat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

It not confusing, First part me saying it don't matter he committed to us or not, Second part is that He was suppose to announce his early enrollment to Arizona and he never did and kept everyone in limbo on his decision. RR got to go out and recruit, their nothing he can do for this. He probably piss off like everyone else is.
Still not getting your point? He made a verbal commitment to be a Wildcat. He did say he was going to enroll early, and this was indicated in the summer. So, no there wasn't another announcement about his early enrollment coming.
http://www.azdesertswarm.com/recruiting ... redictions" target="_blank
At that point, with out anything else said, he shows up to campus like Tilford did.. Think there have been a few posts showing his campus directory registration.
Only, after the Oregon offer, he did change to indicate that he'd be enrolling early at one of the two schools. The Oregon offer was on Jan 3rd.
http://www.azdesertswarm.com/recruiting ... recruiting" target="_blank
So when he didn't show up, the writing was pretty much, on the wall.
Your first comment was, "It don't matter even if he was going to come here or not." The next was, " He should of enrolled like he plan but he didn't"
The first makes little sense, when you clearly state it doesn't matter, when it obviously does, as he was a highly touted 4 star recruit, and something AZ would clearly relish. In the second comment there is a bit more sense, as you then exchanged commitment, to maybe state that a verbal commitment is not hard?
TFCATFAN

Post by TFCATFAN »

If Rhett is our hope for the future, RR shouldn't be fired, he should be shot out of a cannon.

As I watch this dumpster fire gain more fuel, I can't help but thank God for Sean Miller.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

ramcat wrote: Still not getting your point? He made a verbal commitment to be a Wildcat. He did say he was going to enroll early, and this was indicated in the summer. So, no there wasn't another announcement about his early enrollment coming......
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Sid wrote:Love the passion. First, I would like to be the first to formally say FUCK YOU Braxton!

Got that out of the way and I'm feeling better already. :D

Rhett playing next season, great! I sat in the coliseum with 80% of the Trojan faithful absent as they thought the game was over when a non heralded QB (BJ) led a almost miraculous comeback. Fuck sanctions, it was still a bunch of 4/5 star players panicking as a overachieving Arizona team was punching the condoms in the throat very late in the 4th qtr. We lost, but those few of condom nation that stayed were shitting themselves.

I will close with my balls on your chin you fucking coward (Braxton) I'm very thankful we didn't burn a scholarship on a spineless jellyfish like yourself.

Ball is great, BTFD!

Thank you Sid, I couldn't have said it better.
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

Puerco wrote:
ramcat wrote: Still not getting your point? He made a verbal commitment to be a Wildcat. He did say he was going to enroll early, and this was indicated in the summer. So, no there wasn't another announcement about his early enrollment coming......
lol!
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

As someone who has been battling cancer for damn near 5 years now, nothing about college sports is in the same universe. AIDS either.

Braxton Burmeister is trying to do whats best for himself, he's a freaking kid. Cut him some slack.

It sucks that he isn't coming here, but that's his call. None of ours. Anyone bad mouthing him comes across very bitter and borderline idiotic.

The blame for all of this falls clearly on the shoulders of the jackass running the program and his awful coaching staff.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

BibbysTowelDude wrote:As someone who has been battling cancer for damn near 5 years now, nothing about college sports is in the same universe. AIDS either.

Braxton Burmeister is trying to do whats best for himself, he's a freaking kid. Cut him some slack.

It sucks that he isn't coming here, but that's his call. None of ours. Anyone bad mouthing him comes across very bitter and borderline idiotic.

The blame for all of this falls clearly on the shoulders of the jackass running the program and his awful coaching staff.
So it's jackass RR and his staff fault for not landing him to Arizona. I think that idiotic borderline is what your describing yourself to be. So far one bad season determine his entire recruiting class into shambles because recruits don't see Arizona as a good destination. RR and his staff can't do anything about the recruits decommitting. So it either the entire staff goes out and recruit more prospect or you can take that idiotic borderline and that five year of cancer crap just shut it up.