West Coast Bowl

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

mytwocents

West Coast Bowl

Post by mytwocents »

Hey guys...so again this year I'm helping produce the West Coast Bowl which is here in L.A. next Sunday. Was supposed to be on FS1, then FS2 but now it's on Foxsports online and Fox GO...in any case...The coaches this year are Randy Moss and Terrell Owens which is gonna be kinda cool and there are some UA commits (like Nigel Brooks and Anthony Mariscal) as well as those who have offers and are promising but haven't made their decision yet (on of em is Arthur McGinnis who I think was at the McKale tonight) but have indicated they may make it the day of the Bowl.

There's of course a lot of Pac players as well as 5 & 4 stars from across the country. I'm working to get the roster up but there have been changes/adds so I'm trying...

Anyway, if any of you are in L.A. it's gonna be in Warren High School at 3. Obviously details are on the website http://www.b2gsports.com and I suppose if anyone on here wants to 'cover' the event (though let's not play games, BDW isn't quite there yet) then let me know.