33 Scooby Wright III

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Harvey Specter

Re: 33 Scooby Wright III

Post by Harvey Specter »

Never thought I'd see him tear up like that. Tough kid, fierce competitor, and All-time GREAT Cat. I wish him much success in the NFL.

He will not be replaced... Ippolito is closer to the guys who played this year than he is to #33.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

He already signed with Drew Rosenhaus.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Newportcat wrote:
Newportcat wrote:Image
Wait looks like Newportcat has good sources....

He choose his agent before the season started, it was fairly well known

From people in the know, they think 3rd to 5th round depending on combine workouts
Signed with Drew Rosenhaus....shocking, People should listen to me more

http://twitter.com/GoAz_33/status/67838 ... 72/photo/1" target="_blank
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Watching Scooby tear up made me tear up.

Gonna miss that kid. He had a motor and a heart as big as the Sonoran Desert.

Bear Down in the NFL Scooby!
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

He's going to make a great Chicago Bear
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Alieberman wrote:He's going to make a great Chicago Bear
Let him follow in Bruschi's footsteps and actually be on a good team please.
Salty

Post by Salty »

Maybe he should call up Ka'Deem and ask him what declaring early did for his career.

Disappointing decision. Scouts have called him a third round pick at best... With draft position being so important, I just can't understand why he wouldn't come back for his senior year. Of course his agent is going to tell him he's a first or second round talent, but that's simply not going to be where he's taken.

He will probably be drafted in the 5th or 6th round and will end up being an absolute steal for a rebuilding team. However, his rookie contract will end up costing him millions of dollars in the long run.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Fishclamps wrote:
Alieberman wrote:He's going to make a great Chicago Bear
Let him follow in Bruschi's footsteps and actually be on a good team please.
Lance Briggs had a pretty good career.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Salty wrote:Maybe he should call up Ka'Deem and ask him what declaring early did for his career.

Disappointing decision. Scouts have called him a third round pick at best... With draft position being so important, I just can't understand why he wouldn't come back for his senior year. Of course his agent is going to tell him he's a first or second round talent, but that's simply not going to be where he's taken.

He will probably be drafted in the 5th or 6th round and will end up being an absolute steal for a rebuilding team. However, his rookie contract will end up costing him millions of dollars in the long run.

Now that is a funny post. Glad you are not guiding him Salty. He won't slip past the 3rd round
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Salty wrote:Maybe he should call up Ka'Deem and ask him what declaring early did for his career.

After law school did you became a sports agent by chance?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Example #236 why no one should ever listen to you or believe your advice.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

And Kadeem returning for his senior season would have done exactly what for his draft status? Oh yeah, nothing. The reasons he slipped were not changing with another year at UA. Only difference is he would have started getting paid a year later.

Same for Scooby. He has nothing to prove at the college level... The issues hurting his draft position are going to be there regardless of when he declares. And IF he were to get injured then the injury stigma is much more of a concern.

I cannot stand Drew Rosenhaus, but I don't think he wastes his time on a guy he expects to get drafted in the 6th round, and he's probably not in Albuquerque for the game yesterday.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

I'm with Salty. I think an agent filled Scoobie full of BS. If I'm wrong I'll come back and say yea you all told me so but I don't see him going above the 5th round. That 5th round money is only slightly better than the NFL minimum for a rookie and probably not much signing bonus and none of that salary will be guaranteed. He gets hurt in an NFL camp he's not getting paid. He stays and plays another year in college has a great senior year and refreshes the minds of the scouts as to who he is, he could go way up in the draft. Then we're talking about a lot more money. Yea its still kind of a crap shoot but I think he stands to gain a lot more than he loses by staying another year. I don't know why me or anyone else is even babbling on about this. Its a done deal now anyway. LOL.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Well, Salty's still talking about it because he's a bitter person who thinks we care about his opinion. I can't speak for anyone else.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I trust Salty... What does Drew Rosenhaus know?
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

tgrumpy2 wrote:I'm with Salty. I think an agent filled Scoobie full of BS. If I'm wrong I'll come back and say yea you all told me so but I don't see him going above the 5th round. That 5th round money is only slightly better than the NFL minimum for a rookie and probably not much signing bonus and none of that salary will be guaranteed. He gets hurt in an NFL camp he's not getting paid. He stays and plays another year in college has a great senior year and refreshes the minds of the scouts as to who he is, he could go way up in the draft. Then we're talking about a lot more money. Yea its still kind of a crap shoot but I think he stands to gain a lot more than he loses by staying another year. I don't know why me or anyone else is even babbling on about this. Its a done deal now anyway. LOL.
Ever see Drew Rosenhaus' client list, or have any idea how much money he makes?

He's not some small-time upstart trying to keep the lights on; he has zero incentive to talk a 5th-6th round prospect into making a bad decision. The fee he'd generate from that kind of prospect is not worth his time because the guy's opportunity costs are high.

I think Drew Rosenhaus is a snake, but he's smart and he's greedy - which means he does not like wasting his time.
Salty

Post by Salty »

Yeah, a team is going to use one of their top three picks on an LB who they have two years of film on, missed an entire year due to injuries, is undersized, slow, and played in a system which no NFL team runs.

Sure. That sounds just right.

Scooby has an excellent football IQ and plays with intensity that is very rare. However, there's a ton of questions marks surrounding him due to the little time he's spent in college. He was a very good player on an awful defense.

Him signing right after means he wasn't focused on the team. And he's been influenced by an agent who has signed a ton of players who haven't panned out. I don't have respect for that.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
tgrumpy2 wrote:I'm with Salty. I think an agent filled Scoobie full of BS. If I'm wrong I'll come back and say yea you all told me so but I don't see him going above the 5th round. That 5th round money is only slightly better than the NFL minimum for a rookie and probably not much signing bonus and none of that salary will be guaranteed. He gets hurt in an NFL camp he's not getting paid. He stays and plays another year in college has a great senior year and refreshes the minds of the scouts as to who he is, he could go way up in the draft. Then we're talking about a lot more money. Yea its still kind of a crap shoot but I think he stands to gain a lot more than he loses by staying another year. I don't know why me or anyone else is even babbling on about this. Its a done deal now anyway. LOL.

He's not some small-time upstart trying to keep the lights on; he has zero incentive to talk a 5th-6th round prospect into making a bad decision. The fee he'd generate from that kind of prospect is not worth his time because the guy's opportunity costs are high.

I think Drew Rosenhaus is a snake, but he's smart and he's greedy - which means he does not like wasting his time.
I just read that the NFL limits the amount an agent can take to 3%. That makes it a numbers game. How many clients can I sign. The more clients I sign the more money I make. I think Rosenhaus has no qualms about taking 3% of fifth or sixth round money. I think he has no trouble filling a potential client full of bullshit.
ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

Salty wrote:Yeah, a team is going to use one of their top three picks on an LB who they have two years of film on, missed an entire year due to injuries, is undersized, slow, and played in a system which no NFL team runs.

Scooby has an excellent football IQ and plays with intensity that is very rare. However, there's a ton of questions marks surrounding him due to the little time he's spent in college. He was a very good player on an awful defense.

Him signing right after means he wasn't focused on the team. And he's been influenced by an agent who has signed a ton of players who haven't panned out. I don't have respect for that.
15 tackles (11 solo), 3.5 tfl and 2 sacks. Very unfocused. Just saying. . .
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Salty wrote:Him signing right after means he wasn't focused on the team. And he's been influenced by an agent who has signed a ton of players who haven't panned out. I don't have respect for that.
You should post another pic of yourself flexing. It would be slightly less of a joke than your written posts.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

tgrumpy2 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

I just read that the NFL limits the amount an agent can take to 3%. That makes it a numbers game. How many clients can I sign. The more clients I sign the more money I make. I think Rosenhaus has no qualms about taking 3% of fifth or sixth round money. I think he has no trouble filling a potential client full of bullshit.
http://www.cvhspreps.com/index.php?opti ... 800.0;wap2" target="_blank

Average signing bonus:
1st - Between $3MM and $10MM depending where in the draft order. Average, lets say, is $5MM
2nd - $1MM to $2.2MM
3rd - $700K
4th - $550K
5th - $ 175K
6th - $50k

The 4 year rookie contracts being signed, when you get to 5th round and beyond, only GUARANTEED MONEY is the bonus. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE TEAM TO GET PAID. Rounds 1-4, it is usually a 2-4 year guarantee.

I do not believe there is any rule limiting an agent's fee to 3%, although I think Rosenhaus has claimed that is all he takes. That would be a foolish claim to make if not true because too many people can dispute it.

He is reportedly worth $65M. So you think he is slumming around lying and stealing to earn between $1,500 and $5K guaranteed for a 5th-6th round draft pick? Considering people worth 10-15% as much as Rosenhaus wouldn't cross the street for that kind of money - I don't find your theory very plausible.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salty

Post by Salty »

ghostwhitehorse wrote:
Salty wrote:Yeah, a team is going to use one of their top three picks on an LB who they have two years of film on, missed an entire year due to injuries, is undersized, slow, and played in a system which no NFL team runs.

15 tackles (11 solo), 3.5 tfl and 2 sacks. Very unfocused. Just saying. . .
Against the triple option...
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Stop quoting Rich Rod on how undersized and slow Scooby is, because he is the only one I have heard repeatedly make those claims. I am not sure why he does, unless it is a transparent attempt make his staff look like they are miracle workers... God knows there is not much else out there to support that silly idea. He is not doing Scooby any favors because lemmings like you run around quoting it as gospel truth.

I do not think he is that undersized, and I do not think he is slow. We can revisit after the combine.

But let's assume you are right (simply for argument's sake)... he comes back for another year and he is still undersized, slow, and playing in a scheme that no NFL teams run. Simply one more year of game film is not helping his draft status... although it might stop you from being so butt-hurt.

I am still struggling to understand how you got into law school. Either you paid my associate Mike Ross to take your LSAT's, or I know why most of my buddies from undergrad days who went to law school in-state opted for ASU.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Harvey Specter wrote:

Stop quoting Rich Rod on how undersized and slow Scooby is, because he is the only one I have heard repeatedly make those claims. I am not sure why he does, unless it is a transparent attempt make his staff look like they are miracle workers... God knows there is not much else out there to support that silly idea. He is not doing Scooby any favors because lemmings like you run around quoting it as gospel truth.

I do not think he is that undersized, and I do not think he is slow. We can revisit after the combine.

But let's assume you are right (simply for argument's sake)... he comes back for another year and he is still undersized, slow, and playing in a scheme that no NFL teams run. Simply one more year of game film is not helping his draft status... although it might stop you from being so butt-hurt.

I am still struggling to understand how you got into law school. Either you paid my associate Mike Ross to take your LSAT's, or I know why most of my buddies from undergrad days who went to law school in-state opted for ASU.
Scooby will do fine on whatever team he plays on, he lives and breathes the sport.

I could easily see him going pretty high as easily as I could see him slipping. Doesn't mean shit. Some coach might just sit on drafting him cause they know they can get him in the later rounds.

Regardless someone will take him and he'll be just fine, there no point in arguing about draft position since all the money is made on later contracts these days anyways.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
tgrumpy2 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

Average signing bonus:
1st - Between $3MM and $10MM depending where in the draft order. Average, lets say, is $5MM
2nd - $1MM to $2.2MM
3rd - $700K
4th - $550K
5th - $ 175K
6th - $50k

The 4 year rookie contracts being signed, when you get to 5th round and beyond, only GUARANTEED MONEY is the bonus. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE TEAM TO GET PAID. Rounds 1-4, it is usually a 2-4 year guarantee.

I do not believe there is any rule limiting an agent's fee to 3%, although I think Rosenhaus has claimed that is all he takes. That would be a foolish claim to make if not true because too many people can dispute it.

He is reportedly worth $65M. So you think he is slumming around lying and stealing to earn between $1,500 and $5K guaranteed for a 5th-6th round draft pick? Considering people worth 10-15% as much as Rosenhaus wouldn't cross the street for that kind of money - I don't find your theory very plausible.

That's what I think and I'm sticking with it. Here is the link that talks about agent's commission. We'll see where Scoobie gets drafted but I think he was sold a bill of good. http://work.chron.com/average-sports-ag ... 21083.html" target="_blank
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

tgrumpy2 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
tgrumpy2 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

Average signing bonus:
2nd - $1MM to $2.2MM
3rd - $700K
4th - $550K
5th - $ 175K
6th - $50k

That's what I think and I'm sticking with it. Here is the link that talks about agent's commission. We'll see where Scoobie gets drafted but I think he was sold a bill of good. http://work.chron.com/average-sports-ag ... 21083.html" target="_blank
Rosenhaus did not fly coach to Albuquerque; he probably chartered a flight, but even if he flew 1st class - he just burned whatever money he'll be making off Scooby - at least according to 'your story that your sticking to'.

That $1,500-$5,000 means as much to Drew as $150-500 does some someone worth $6.5M. Even the most greedy / least ethical man on earth is not stupid enough to waste his time duping someone across the country for that kind of scratch.

Believe whatever you want.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Chicat wrote:Watching Scooby tear up made me tear up.

Gonna miss that kid. He had a motor and a heart as big as the Sonoran Desert.

Bear Down in the NFL Scooby!

I had to walk away from the computer, I couldn't even get halfway through that video... :cry:

BTFD Scooby & thank you for inspiring my son to play his balls off trying to be the next Scooby Wright!

Good luck brother!
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

Scooby reminds me a lot of Rocky Calmus, which could not be a good thing in the pro's. As for Drew Rosenhaus, the guy is a slime ball and you all seem to be thinking he is the one who will be working night and day getting Scooby the best deal possible. It will be the lower agents in his agency doing most of the leg work, the biggest sell with Scooby is the marketing that, if he does pan out, can be done thanks to his great name. ILB are rarely taken high in the draft, and that is where he is projected to play in the pro's. I wish him the best, but I do believe another year in school could have help boost his stock a round or two since the biggest con's I am reading about him are his injury concerns.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

gronk4heisman wrote:Scooby reminds me a lot of Rocky Calmus, which could not be a good thing in the pro's.
He reminds me of Zach Thomas, which would definitely be a good thing in the pros.
gronk4heisman wrote:It will be the lower agents in his agency doing most of the leg work
And you think that Rosenhaus usually has those guys either wasting their time, or that he hired them because they suck?
gronk4heisman wrote:ILB are rarely taken high in the draft
And you think that's going to magically change because he spends an injury free senior season in a Cat uniform?

Some interesting takes here. Not sure why more fans aren't just happy for a guy who was one of the only bright spots on our horrific defenses the past three years.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Chicat, I'm a Scooby fan. I wish him the best. I hope he tears it up in the NFL. I just don't think he's going to be drafted all that high and maybe spending another year in college would have improved that and made him more money in the long run. Harvey seems to think Rosenhuas is some sort of super man that would never lie to anyone and that's ridiculous. Harvey doesn't realize that the NFL pay for rookies is very structured and there's very little to negotiate. Its pretty much, here's the contract, sign here. What the agent is hoping for is that Scooby does tear it up and when his contract is renegotiated he'll get a big payday. By the way Harvey, 3% of 500k is not 1500 dollars, Its 150,000 dollars
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

Chicat wrote:
gronk4heisman wrote:Scooby reminds me a lot of Rocky Calmus, which could not be a good thing in the pro's.
He reminds me of Zach Thomas, which would definitely be a good thing in the pros.
gronk4heisman wrote:It will be the lower agents in his agency doing most of the leg work
And you think that Rosenhaus usually has those guys either wasting their time, or that he hired them because they suck?
gronk4heisman wrote:ILB are rarely taken high in the draft
And you think that's going to magically change because he spends an injury free senior season in a Cat uniform?

Some interesting takes here. Not sure why more fans aren't just happy for a guy who was one of the only bright spots on our horrific defenses the past three years.

Thomas was a 5th round pick, so hopefully he gets that second contract if that is the case. And I am happy for Scooby, I just believe that unlike Carey he could have raised his stock. My point that very rarely do ILB's get taken early is consistent with this view because next year he has the potential to jump to the top of the ILB totem pole where as this year due to injury concerns he may be lower (which is consistent with the cons on his draft profile). Injury concern would be erased with a healthy season.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

tgrumpy2 wrote:Chicat, I'm a Scooby fan. I wish him the best. I hope he tears it up in the NFL. I just don't think he's going to be drafted all that high and maybe spending another year in college would have improved that and made him more money in the long run. Harvey seems to think Rosenhuas is some sort of super man that would never lie to anyone and that's ridiculous. Harvey doesn't realize that the NFL pay for rookies is very structured and there's very little to negotiate. Its pretty much, here's the contract, sign here. What the agent is hoping for is that Scooby does tear it up and when his contract is renegotiated he'll get a big payday. By the way Harvey, 3% of 500k is not 1500 dollars, Its 150,000 dollars
Hey grumpy... Either you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, or a remedial math class (online or at a community college) might be in the cards. The only money that is guaranteed for a 5th-6th round pick is their signing bonus, which typically ranges between $50-175K. Multiply 0.03 x both those lower and upper end limits and tell me what you get.

I cannot stand Drew Rosenhaus for a variety of reasons. But I don't think he is stupid, I don't think he likes to waste time, and the guys is loaded. That means the guy's time is valuable. Which means I do not think he is going to waste it hoodwinking a kid 2,000 miles away, and flying to NM in late December, to sign him if he thinks has little draft potential.

The fact that rookie contracts follow a pay scale only adds to my point. But you think he's trolling the gutters lying and bullshitting every unassuming kid he can to pick up pennies anywhere (and any way) he can. I find that laughable.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

tgrumpy2 wrote:By the way Harvey, 3% of 500k is not 1500 dollars, Its 150,000 dollars

Huh?

$15k
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

UAdevil wrote:
tgrumpy2 wrote:By the way Harvey, 3% of 500k is not 1500 dollars, Its 150,000 dollars

Huh?

$15k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did not even pick up on that... as they say, the bull never looks at the matador, he only looks at the cape!
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Harvey Specter wrote:
UAdevil wrote:

Huh?

$15k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did not even pick up on that... as they say, the bull never looks at the matador, he only looks at the cape!
I want to be grumpy's agent. I like his math!
Sid

Post by Sid »

Maybe Greg can put together a Scooby draft pool for us? We can throw some money at it to make it more interesting.....winner take all type of thing?????

Opinions vary on him, but Todd McShay has Scooby as the #2 ILB on his board. Negative comments such as, too slow, too small, injured all listed in this thread might be true, but I would like to add: outstanding character, world class teammate, fierce competitor, great student of the game, unheralded close family circle.

I think the teams background checks regarding Scobby's competition will be very telling. Who knows what skeletons will appear in this group or who gets caught on the bubbler right before draft day. Seems to happen more frequently now....

Those positive traits I listed for Scooby will only help increase his draft day odds imho.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAdevil wrote:

Huh?

$15k
One out of three ain't bad.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

UAdevil wrote:
Huh?

$15k
So 165k total? Score!

With the knee issues, I don't see why Scooby would return. If he is injury free from here on out, he has his best chance at a long pro career. If he gets injured, he maximized his earning potential.

It's romantic to play for the school, but the money he will make can't be recaptured. Having a serious knee injury this year just underlines the risk in returning.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

In before Merkin:

-JB
Gimino

Post by Gimino »

How's Scooby doing in his Combine prep? Call him Skinny Scoob. We've got the update right here as he attacks his pre-draft work with all the Scoobyness you would expect...

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31006168/scooby-slims-down-in-miami
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
Gimino

Post by Gimino »

Scooby heads out to Indianapolis tomorrow, intent on showing he's athletic enough. He couldn't have prepared any harder and he's hoping to "fly" in the 40 ...

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/31298034/scooby-wright-hoping-to-fly-at-nfl-combine
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

He was hoping to run in the 4.6-4.7 range.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

One of the 3-4 slowest times by a lb. His vertical was 31", 22 bench press reps
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Too bad. Scooby's stock will probably drop. That is pretty slow for a NFL linebacker.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

If you saw his 40s he's one of those players that comes out of that stance in an incredibly awkward way.

It's just not natural for him. He might drop, he might not. For what it's worth, Mayock mentioned he's one of 3 linebackers that you should completely ignore his 40
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

Really surprised at Scooby's combine numbers. Not just his 40 run. Would have to imagine he stock will drop. Or at least to teams willing to take a shot with a player for a specialized need. His combine numbers were just not good compared to other participants. Hand size and Bench press were the only two that compared decently. Others, lower tier or near bottom.

Percentiles vs. other ILBs

http://www.mockdraftable.com/player/6982/
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

What to do with Scooby?

I guess that’s a play on words. It’s about as good as you’re going to get after a week spent covering the combine.

Anyway, Arizona linebacker Scooby Wright: He was the best linebacker in college football two seasons ago, taking home the Nagurski, Bednarik and Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year awards after a 164-tackle campaign. Multiple injuries (knee, foot) limited him to just three games this past season, although the last was a 15-tackle, two-sack bowl outing.

He always has presented as a function-over-form evaluation for the draft, so the combine didn’t shape up as his best environment. Wright excelled for Arizona on his instincts—hardly something that shows up speed drills.

“You don’t have 31 tackles [for loss] by being slow,” Wright said this week.

Even with that in mind, Sunday was disappointing for him, starting with a 4.9-second 40 and ending (at least in terms of what the NFL Network aired) with a stumble in an agility drill.

Will it matter? In terms of his final draft spot, probably. When it comes to his success in the NFL, the answer will depend on if his next team can find a creative way to take advantage of his nose for the ball.

He will appeal most to teams needing an inside run defender and perhaps to teams looking for weak-side help. Interestingly enough, he told SI on our On the Clock podcast that his dream would be to play a pass-rushing OLB role in a 3–4.

Whatever the fit, Sunday just wasn't a great day for him.
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/28/Joey-B ... e-notebook