Matt Dudek

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAEebs86

Matt Dudek

Post by UAEebs86 »

Had his own thread at TOS started by Arizona#1 - thought I'd get it going over here.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Re: Matt Dudek

Post by Chicat »

Graham Cracker fired Dudek? Or was it as a result of Graham leaving for his fourth dream job that the staff got turned over and Dudek found himself out of a job?

Either way, dumb move Pitt. Matt Dudek is one of the best people associated with our football program. Definitely an OKG!!!
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Dkenner

Post by Dkenner »

Matt Dudek @AZ_Matty_D · 2h
I've been around some great classes but I'll tell you what this one is SPECIAL #OKG14
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

Chicat wrote:Graham Cracker fired Dudek? Or was it as a result of Graham leaving for his fourth dream job that the staff got turned over and Dudek found himself out of a job?

Either way, dumb move Pitt. Matt Dudek is one of the best people associated with our football program. Definitely an OKG!!!
Not only did the Graham Cracker fire him, he waited till after signing day as Dudek was a big part of Pitt recruiting. Dudek goes to Rutgers for a year then when all the Pitt guys (RR guys who were with him at WVU) come to Arizona, they tell RR to go get Dudek and the rest is history.
AuntieW

Post by AuntieW »

Matt has a good sense of humor and the players relate well to him and parents seem to really like him. Very good guy to have attached to the program.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

I didn't know Cracker fired him? Just another reason to hate that D-Bag. I would imagine the hate burns pretty hot between those two staffs.

RR needs a beat down of the cracker and soon. Love the way Dudek gets all emotionally involved with his role, brings the intensity every day. I think of all the assistants I would hate to lose this guy the most and he is not even on the field doing any coaching.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion