Javier Morales top-10 moral victories

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Irish27

Javier Morales top-10 moral victories

Post by Irish27 »

I think #2 should be #1. I also remember that LSU game. I think it was KGUN-9 that showed the game on tape delay after the news. That was a fun game and too bad Max didn't get a shot at the end.

http://allsportstucson.com/2014/06/22/t ... victories/
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
ASUHATER!

Re: Javier Morales top-10 moral victories

Post by ASUHATER! »

ugh that wisconsin game
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ASUHATER! wrote:ugh that wisconsin game
That was the first Arizona game I attended. I remember that FG missing like yesterday. We had zero offense all day and we still could have pulled out a huge upset. I also remember in warmups, Wisconsin's linemen were twice the size of ours.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
That was the first Arizona game I attended. I remember that FG missing like yesterday. We had zero offense all day and we still could have pulled out a huge upset. I also remember in warmups, Wisconsin's linemen were twice the size of ours.
that was my 4th ever arizona game (asu game in 2003, nau and utah games before that). i was in the zona zoo, sat out the whole 88 minute rain delay in the student section. everyone was soaked to the bone. like equally as wet as if you dove into a swimming pool and swam around for a couple minutes.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
that was my 4th ever arizona game (asu game in 2003, nau and utah games before that). i was in the zona zoo, sat out the whole 88 minute rain delay in the student section. everyone was soaked to the bone. like equally as wet as if you dove into a swimming pool and swam around for a couple minutes.
Yeah, I was in the student section too and huddled on the concourse the whole rain delay. When I got back to my car, I realized that it was essentially like I'd showered with my clothes on for a few hours.