RR to jump start texas recruiting.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

RR to jump start texas recruiting.

Post by cordera89 »

http://www.azdesertswarm.com/recruiting ... thern-camp" target="_blank

Sometimes I really think RR and Coaching staff should of put a little bit more effort in recruiting the state of Texas. Our offers for the 2018 recruiting trail is 18 prospects from the state of Texas and many more in future classes.
cordera89

Re: RR to jump start texas recruiting.

Post by cordera89 »

And another things, Even thou RR did offer prospects from the state of Texas but problem is RR doesn't have strong ties to TX or Prospects choose school in Big 12 and SEC school. But he should put more effort in TX recruiting.

2012 we offer 8 prospects from the state of TX. 4 committed.
2013 we offer 4 prospects from the state of TX. zero committed.
2014 we offer 4 prospects from the state of TX. zero committed.
2015 we offer 2 prospects from the state of TX. zero committed.
2016 we offer 1 prospects from the state of TX. 1 committed.
2017 we offer 0 prospects from the state of TX. zero committed.
2018 we offer 18 prospects from the state of TX. We wont know how many will commit.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

RR has strong ties to no one but himself and his own selfish ideals.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:RR has strong ties to no one but himself and his own selfish ideals.
Chief I don't know what the hell your on about but what does that have to do with anything I said.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:RR has strong ties to no one but himself and his own selfish ideals.
Chief I don't know what hell your on about but what does that have to do with anything I said.

RR has ZERO recruiting ties. Zero. It doesn't matter where he drops his line....the fish aren't biting his line and won't until the next coach comes along.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Hey now Chief, just wait a minute. We can beat out some WAC and MWC schools for the best 2 stars out there
Last edited by azcat49 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

azcat49 wrote:Hey now Chief, just wait a minute. We can beat out some WAC and MWC schools for the best 2 stars out there

Haha. Just maybe. But only if Dudek and Denker do it themselves.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Chief I don't know what hell your on about but what does that have to do with anything I said.

RR has ZERO recruiting ties. Zero. It doesn't matter where he drops his line....the fish aren't biting his line and won't until the next coach comes along.
RR and Aych are going to put heavy interest in state of TX and your acting like prospects wont take no interest in UA.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:
azcat49 wrote:Hey now Chief, just wait a minute. We can beat out some WAC and MWC schools for the best 2 stars out there

Why don't you go and do it yourself since your talking all big and bad.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

One day I'm going to make a Cordera infographic.

Then I'm going to make a Chief infographic.

Then I'm going to make a Venn diagram using info from the two.

Then I'm going to suck on the tailpipe of a running car until the darkness takes me away from this world of shit.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

One day I'm going to make a Cordera infographic.

Then I'm going to make a Chief infographic.

Then I'm going to make a Venn diagram using info from the two.

Then I'm going to suck on the tailpipe of a running car until the darkness takes me away from this world of shit.

Solid stuff Chitown.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Too dark? It got kind of dark at the end there.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Chicat wrote:Too dark? It got kind of dark at the end there.

Eh..I liked it
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Great way to get the attention you crave.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

wyo-cat wrote:
Great way to get the attention you crave.

I don't give a fuck about attention. It's called honesty. I know....most locals refuse to do it but I sure do.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

It would be a lot better if we all were discussing about a young head coach with a lot of fire. About how he's recruiting well and how good the team looks. One day.....
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:It would be a lot better if we all were discussing about a young head coach with a lot of fire. About how he's recruiting well and how good the team looks. One day.....
You are one sad poster chief for coming in here and spilling this idiotic nonsense of guaranteeing that RR is better off. Then want to start a conversation on a younger HC with a lot fired which is not a topic on this thread. Your not talking honesty? Your guaranteeing failure at is finest. At the end of the day chief, RR is still HC of UA and it his job to improve the team. All on in for RR and Aych to re-establish UA recruiting trail in Texas in which he should of put more emphasis in it year ago but it seem you don't give fuck about it and why bother coming in my thread and start bullshitting because you think you now what best for the program but you don't.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Man Cordy, you are one passionate RR loyalist and Chief is a hater but....he is not exactly wrong. The handwriting is on the wall and a good young great recruiter would be a good thing.
Last edited by azcat49 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

What azcat49 said. If we were a fanbase that was really serious about winning, we'd be talking up some of the good young head coaches out there and how much of a head start we can get on them and with their recruiting territory.

Instead we're mired in some, excuse me, but fake news about our lame duck coach "burning up the recruiting trail" in Texas.

My God, Arizona football was one of the most solid programs in the West right up to 1999. What the hell happened to us?

Chiefzona can go right on preaching truth about RR, because that writing's been on the wall for over a year now.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:It would be a lot better if we all were discussing about a young head coach with a lot of fire. About how he's recruiting well and how good the team looks. One day.....
You are one sad poster chief for coming in here and spilling this idiotic nonsense of guaranteeing that RR is better off. Then want to start a conversation on a younger HC with a lot fired which is not a topic on this thread. Your not talking honesty? Your guaranteeing failure at is finest. At the end of the day chief, RR is still HC of UA and it his job to improve the team. All on in for RR and Aych to re-establish UA recruiting trail in Texas in which he should of put more emphasis in it year ago but it seem you don't give fuck about it and why bother coming in my thread and start bullshitting because you think you now what best for the program but you don't.

You're either delusional or you're profiting off of the program. Shut it down.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

azcat49 wrote:Man Cordy, you are one passionate RR loyalist and tes, Chief is a hater but....he us not exactly wrong. The handwriting is on the wall and a good young great recruiter would be a good thing.

I'm not a hater....I'm a realist. There's a huge difference.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

catgrad97 wrote:What azcat49 said. If we were a fanbase that was really serious about winning, we'd be talking up some of the good young head coaches out there and how much of a head start we can get on them and with their recruiting territory.

Instead we're mired in some, excuse me, but fake news about our lame duck coach "burning up the recruiting trail" in Texas.

My God, Arizona football was one of the most solid programs in the West right up to 1999. What the hell happened to us?

Chiefzona can go right on preaching truth about RR, because that writing's been on the wall for over a year now.

The writing was on the wall three years ago.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azcat49 wrote:Man Cordy, you are one passionate RR loyalist and tes, Chief is a hater but....he us not exactly wrong. The handwriting is on the wall and a good young great recruiter would be a good thing.
I Don't care if defend RR, having a discussion on a youngers assistant or younger HC when the thread discussion is RR to start or re-establish TX recruiting. If you wan to defend chief BS go ahead , do it on another thread not here.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Nope you need to be the one to shut down chief, your becoming more delusional. I'm don't talk shit about our coaches, our players or they way the program has been unlike you. You want to be one that said I told you. Chief, when reality punches you in mouth, Your going to be one that is wrong. So don't try to insult me.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:

Your not a realist but you are a haters.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Nope you need to be the one to shut down chief, your becoming more delusional. I'm don't talk shit about our coaches, our players or they way the program has been unlike you. You want to be one that said I told you. Chief, when reality punches you in mouth, Your going to be one that is wrong. So don't try to insult me.
I was right 3 years ago when I started calling it. Nothing's changed. I demand more of the junk that's being sold as gold. You should too. In any case....enjoy.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

I was right 3 years ago when I started calling it. Nothing's changed. I demand more of the junk that's being sold as gold. You should too. In any case....enjoy.

Chief your claiming too much, You didn't foreseen or predict jack shit three year ago. I didn't hear you predict the 2015-2016 teams were going to get hit with rashes of injuries after 2014 season. You didn't call out of shit.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

Chief your claiming too much, You didn't foreseen or predict jack shit three year ago. I didn't hear you predict the 2015-2016 teams were going to get hit with rashes of injuries after 2014 season. You didn't call out of shit.[/quote]

Sure I did. It's all in the electronic universe. It wasn't the injuries I predicted, it was the study decline of recruiting. Add that plus poor player development and you have a recipe for disaster. Just like I told everybody 3 years ago. There is a reason that I have haters. You don't get haters for being consistently wrong.....quite the contrary. Ask all my friends...they'll tell you. My biggest critics have since disappeared. If you have access to the scout premium message board, you can go back three years ago and see my posts. Enjoy.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

chiefzona wrote:

No you're the definition of hater when it comes to RR.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

catinfl wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

No you're the definition of hater when it comes to RR.

I think you're mixing up my disdain for Casteel and the 3-3-5. Remember all the bashing I received on that? Just another thing I was wrong on right?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

This thread is just two monkeys throwing their shit at each other and screaming. Cordera and chief are basically the same person. Criminy.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

scumdevils86 wrote:This thread is just two monkeys throwing their shit at each other and screaming. Cordera and chief are basically the same person. Criminy.
Roflmao
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

scumdevils86 wrote:This thread is just two monkeys throwing their shit at each other and screaming. Cordera and chief are basically the same person. Criminy.

I'm throwing the shit that RR has degraded the program to, right back to Cordy. It's too easy.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

So Cordy....I'm all for RR pulling any semblance of talent from anywhere....even New Delhi. As long as the upcoming coach doesn't have bare cupboards to work with. Heeke scares me so I'm thinking Arizona hasn't even reached rock bottom yet. We shall see.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:So Cordy....I'm all for RR pulling any semblance of talent from anywhere....even New Delhi. As long as the upcoming coach doesn't have bare cupboards to work with. Heeke scares me so I'm thinking Arizona hasn't even reached rock bottom yet. We shall see.

Keep making false promises that not going to happen chief. Our new AD is not going to make a rash decision like all other AD. If your so hell bent then you better pray RR doesn't succeed 2017 season with a winning note because your damn eager. Stop second guessing yourself chief. Hey my prediction is 6 wins plus 1.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:So Cordy....I'm all for RR pulling any semblance of talent from anywhere....even New Delhi. As long as the upcoming coach doesn't have bare cupboards to work with. Heeke scares me so I'm thinking Arizona hasn't even reached rock bottom yet. We shall see.

Keep making false promises that not going to happen chief. Our new AD is not going to make a rash decision like all other AD. If your so hell bent then you better pray RR doesn't succeed 2017 season with a winning note. Stop second guessing yourself chief.

A rash decision? You think firing a guy after a 5-7 season is rash after a 3-9 season? I seriously would not be surprised at all if RR is fired 6 games into the season. Who knows? Heeke is a wild card and has made some very questionable decisions regarding football in the past. But hey.....how about Texas? :roll:
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

$5M buyout isn't it? No idea where that money would come from.

Still, with all late games and half empty stands how long can he keep him around?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Well at least if the rumors are true our players will look good in the new and improved uniforms even if they perform like shit on the field.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Merkin wrote:$5M buyout isn't it? No idea where that money would come from.

Still, with all late games and half empty stands how long can he keep him around?
I wouldn't pay a dime of it. Arizona Football is a drain on the athletic department, let it die for another few years. Hire a young, motivated, up and comer once RR's contract runs out, build him an indoor facility, and move on.

In the mean time I'd rather put that $5 million into softball, swimming, and baseball.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Yeah I expect a lot of home games where the second half is all after 9 pm and the stadium is half empty.

Going to be a lot of whining about the student section while conveniently ignoring the 15,000 empty regular seats this year.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Keep making false promises that not going to happen chief. Our new AD is not going to make a rash decision like all other AD. If your so hell bent then you better pray RR doesn't succeed 2017 season with a winning note. Stop second guessing yourself chief.

A rash decision? You think firing a guy after a 5-7 season is rash after a 3-9 season? I seriously would not be surprised at all if RR is fired 6 games into the season. Who knows? Heeke is a wild card and has made some very questionable decisions regarding football in the past. But hey.....how about Texas? :roll:
Chief, 5 or 6 win would be a margin of improvement from 3-9 deficit, Heeke wouldn't make questionable call on whether or not 5 or 6 wins consider to be improvement. If Arizona had elite status? You would of had argument. Keep making false promises, Like I said you better pray he doesn't succeed of have a winning season or an improve season. I'm done talking to you.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Yes Chief, I would think firing a guy after a 5-7 season where he had our only south championship and had 4 bowl games would be questionable IF, the other problems in the program were not donpronounced.

That said, IF he doesn't win at least 6, a change needs to be made IMO. Oh and you are a hater of RR. Always have been, always will.
Last edited by azcat49 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Heeke has to raise a lot of money to continue upgrading and adding onto the facilities. He needs people in the seats. Right now, their is. It much interest in the football program. That needs to change or Heeke loses his job. I guarantee you that RR is on the hot seat. It's fiery hot.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

I'd advocate firing RR after anything less than a 3-3 start. Hell, if after opening against NAU, UTEP, Houston, Utah and Colorado we're less than 3-2..he should go.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

chiefzona wrote:

Heeke has to raise a lot of money to continue upgrading and adding onto the facilities. He needs people in the seats. Right now, their is. It much interest in the football program. That needs to change or Heeke loses his job. I guarantee you that RR is on the hot seat. It's fiery hot.
Screw the football program. Heeke has to make the correct hire once Miller does eventually leave and keep the basketball program relevant (granted boosters will have A LOT of say in that decision). That and effective fundraising is how Heeke doesn't lose his job. If he can make football remotely relevant that's great, but his predecessor didn't do shit with football outside of raise the funds for an overdue facility and he's now the AD at one of the richest athletic departments in the nation.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Heeke won't lose his job because of RR or anything associated with the football program simply because RR is not his hire. That will though force his hand so I agree RR seat is smoking hot probably.

One thing about our new AD. I am willing to give him a lot of rope simply because Ced was the guy who picked him. Ced hired most of our great coaches and built our athletic department. Heeke just might be more substance than style, unlike our last guy. We will see
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

azcat49 wrote:Heeke won't lose his job because of RR or anything associated with the football program simply because RR is not his hire. That will though force his hand so I agree RR seat is smoking hot probably.

One thing about our new AD. I am willing to give him a lot of rope simply because Ced was the guy who picked him. Ced hired most of our great coaches and built our athletic department. Heeke just might be more substance than style, unlike our last guy. We will see

Heeke is a fundraiser.....first and foremost. He has a very tough job ahead of him because he needs funds. Having a football coach that he did not hire and who doesn't get asses in the seats, makes his job a lot harder. That's the bottom line. Rich Rod's ass is so hot that it makes Butch Jones' ass feel like an igloo. That's a lot of asses in one post btw. Grin and bare it.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

How is it RR's fault that there are late games? Besides the wins and losses that play a role.

And the fans complain no matter what. Arizona fans just want to complain and wait for a winner, just like basketball, without doing the work it takes.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Machina. please. no.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

PHXCATS wrote: How is it RR's fault that there are late games? Besides the wins and losses that play a role.
That's exactly why. The networks pick the games they want, and the last picked games get the worst times.

Networks don't want to show crappy teams in the best times esp. against crappy opponents. So scheduling matters too.

Not sure how UA v. Wazzu gets a 3pm time, but all the rest announced so far are 7:15pm and later. Don't expect that to change, except maybe for the ASU game.