wyo-cat

Re: Ban Poll

Post by wyo-cat »

Where is “yes to a power of 3?”

Weak.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Still contend it has to be a sock. No one can be that negative unless he is a scum fan
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I’m just glad we can provide him the attention his parents never did.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

At least he occasionally re-engage unlike that solely drive-by lower board troll KKKat
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if he had logical arguments to go with his takes, it just seems like hate for the sake of hate, and that grinds me. I welcome rational criticism of our teams, it is a way to measure success, to overcome your weaknesses and eliminate shortcomings, that is a part of life.
That is not what is going on in this situation. He is like a failure graveyard attendant, reading off tombstones of years and decades old losses. Detracts from the conversation we are having that is based in reality, by peddling his disappointment and fear.
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Please don’t ban Corporal Oblivious. His predictions are actually good luck.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

The one thing that is obvious is he doesn't like UofA football at all. I'm not a fan of banning people unless they're threatening others or being absolutely vulgar. I look at him as entertainment. He makes me laugh.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Sure miss the old CO who was actually fun and interesting.

In any event, should be no problem determining whose sock he is, the admin can just check the IP logs. Unless he has VPN and uses it.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

tgrumpy2 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:15 pm The one thing that is obvious is he doesn't like UofA football at all. I'm not a fan of banning people unless they're threatening others or being absolutely vulgar. I look at him as entertainment. He makes me laugh.
If being vulgar is grounds for a ban then I need to look for a new home. Don't go wibbly wobbly on me guys, I like it here.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Merkin wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:31 pm Sure miss the old CO who was actually fun and interesting.

In any event, should be no problem determining whose sock he is, the admin can just check the IP logs. Unless he has VPN and uses it.
Private Idiot is a good example of why IP addresses for all posters should be readily available...........I for one don't have anything to hide.