Who should replace Fisch?

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

TheCat

Re: Who should replace Fisch?

Post by TheCat »

Fishclamps wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:39 pm Shouldnt this move make everyone potentially happy if it actually pans out? You get a guy who has strong Tucson ties and probably wont bail at least as fast as others using us as a stepping stone, and the players get to have Nansen back as AHC/DC and so they stay?

Edit: Plus also maybe Akina comes back with Nansen?
Here is what he said when he joined Texas:
“When Coach Sark called it was an easy decision. It’s a dream come true to work at a place like Texas — with all its rich history and tradition — and reuniting with Sark is a big part of it, too,” said Nansen. “He gave me a chance at Washington and USC, and I’ve been fortunate to grow as a coach through him and look forward to doing that again. You just look at his record, he knows how to build a program, and he does it the right way. Sark knows how to develop coaches, and he’s as good as there is at developing players, which is something that is really important to me, too. A lot of my philosophy is based on what Sark believes in, so being able to reunite with him, his vision, passion and drive to succeed every single day was a key factor in coming to Texas.”

The article went on to say he was earning $750K at Arizona so he can expected a substantial raise.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

well the players specifically asked for a coach they trust and we said naw we know better. Okay.
Last edited by TheCat on Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

TheCat wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:29 pm
SCCats wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:30 pm
azcat49 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:22 pm If somehow this team stays together and is galvanized, that 30/30 Fisch talked about will come true. They will be legends and Fisch will be the villain
Not just that: I think we can all imagine Fisch told the Washington AD ‘all my players will come with me if you hire me and UW immediately restocks.’

If that didn’t happen…well, that might be a bit of a rocky start up in Seattle.
His rocky start is called Oregon, Michigan, Ohio State and probably Wisconsin.
Fuck him
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

I understand some people here are still working through their 5 stages of grief, but if this is a done deal all we can do now is hope this turns out to be a good hire and at least give the guy a chance.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Fishclamps wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:21 pm I understand some people here are still working through their 5 stages of grief, but if this is a done deal all we can do now is hope this turns out to be a good hire and at least give the guy a chance.
I'm all for him having success but I'm also realistic that his announcement just cost us the core of our team. I hope he is great.
CopaCat

Post by CopaCat »

TheCat wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:09 pm well the players specifically asked for a coach they trust and we said naw we know better. Okay.
Yeah I am at a loss. Brennan seems like a good guy and might end up a great hire down the road, but seeing all of these players transfer is going to be tough. Also knowing we had a legit playoff shot next year and now it is most likely gone is even worse. I think that is the main reason I am hoping Fisch swallows the hook baited with Dawg Shit. Unless of course Scheer's pipe dreams come true. One can only hope so.
arizonawildcats

Post by arizonawildcats »

AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

arizonawildcats wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:29 pm
So for those that don't want to listen, it seems we picked him because Heeke/Robbins (and the boosters) are tired of having to pay for a new coach every few years, and all the money that goes into that. That want someone more permanent, and that's what Brennan is. There's also the hope they can keep Nansen, but obviously that isn't a guarantee. Also the thought seems to be that after the initial exodus of players we wont have to worry about that again for awhile because this guy is a more permanent solution. Basically a plan for the future type of hire.

Of course all that is assuming Brennan can deliver and we don't have to fire him because he sucks. Maybe in a few years we can hire someone better because the money issues will be resolved? At least that's what I hope.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Also that Jedd's agent was shopping around some PR spin to different media people and only some guy from Oregon decided to run with it. Used the same prepared speech trying to sell them on it.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

AZCatGirl wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:37 am
arizonawildcats wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:29 pm
So for those that don't want to listen, it seems we picked him because Heeke/Robbins (and the boosters) are tired of having to pay for a new coach every few years, and all the money that goes into that. That want someone more permanent, and that's what Brennan is. There's also the hope they can keep Nansen, but obviously that isn't a guarantee. Also the thought seems to be that after the initial exodus of players we wont have to worry about that again for awhile because this guy is a more permanent solution. Basically a plan for the future type of hire.

Of course all that is assuming Brennan can deliver and we don't have to fire him because he sucks. Maybe in a few years we can hire someone better because the money issues will be resolved? At least that's what I hope.
It is not keeping Nansen here it is getting him back to a job he just chose to leave. If Heeke and Robbins think they can predict the future on what a head coach might do they are dumber than I thought. Also trying to predict what players will do and that we won't have to worry about them leaving because of the coach is so FN stupid I can't even comment. They left Nick Saban while he was at Alabama for god sake. There are only two reasons a coach or player stay in a school. They are not winning or good enough to leave or they are paid commensurate with their ability.

I will chalk this one up to our inability to manage our relationship with ABOR and to prove to them we are fiscally responsible. Embarrassment by our administration in taking forward a substantial raise when we were in that predicament. We could never of paid what WA. just paid either way. Paying close to 56M was not in the cards for a coach with a16-21 record. We could have moved faster and maybe held off this situation but this is Arizona and not since Ced Demsey have we had a well run athletic department.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Well the biggest problem with ABOR is they meet when they meet for certain things and they don't budge on that. All the contracts get looked at and approved in the February session. They'll call special sessions for certain things but they've never done it for a contract.
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

Does it matter how fast ABOR meets? We can't match what UW is paying, and will never be able to. And the thought of getting Brennan here long term is nice, but if he bombs, we're looking for a new coach soon enough. And if he succeeds, some SEC or B1G school will come calling and offer 3X the salary. And who can blame anyone if they leave for the same job elsewhere at 3X the salary?
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

On your first point no we never would have been able to match, but his new contract had a higher buyout so that would have been good for us if he at least signed ours first. On the Brennan part people believe Brennan would be a lifer at Arizona if he's successful. Has ties to Tucson, never interviewed anywhere but here when it has opened, basically his version of Fisch and Florida.
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

Fishclamps wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:37 am ..... basically his version of Fisch and Florida.
Except Fisch went to Washington....
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

And if Florida opens in a year and is willing to pay the lump sum to get him hes gone from Washington too. We know the dude is a merc.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

What if Nansen said no?

He might have. He left before Jedd.
cerec_cat

Post by cerec_cat »

Fishclamps wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:52 am And if Florida opens in a year and is willing to pay the lump sum to get him hes gone from Washington too. We know the dude is a merc.
These days everyone is a merc. Not just in football, in all facets of life
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

SO if Brennan is the guy we just went from the 8th rated passing offense (308 yds/gm) to 72nd (219.5 /gm). If you were one of the top freshman QB's in the country and a potential first round draft receiver would you stay? We can not blame either of this guys if they go. I would hate it especially if they went to WA. but I will not hold them in contempt if they do. Hell Noah was our number 1 recruiter.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

It's done
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Well, good luck Brent.

Your first play is a Hail Mary in trying to retain Fifita, TMac and Manu.
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

Fishclamps wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:37 am On your first point no we never would have been able to match, but his new contract had a higher buyout so that would have been good for us if he at least signed ours first. On the Brennan part people believe Brennan would be a lifer at Arizona if he's successful. Has ties to Tucson, never interviewed anywhere but here when it has opened, basically his version of Fisch and Florida.
Brennan would have been a A hire 3 years ago, when he was coming off a WAC Championship. Today, it's a B- minus hire, as the shine has worn off a bit. Just my opinion.

But if Brennan turns out to be a A hire, and in a few years here, makes the playoff and a couple of bowl games, do you think he turns down say an Oregon or Florida if they offer him 3X the salary? Having ties to Tucson, like a brother who played for Tomey, and being on Tomey's staff is nice. But money talks.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

That sure won't win the press conference.

Only ranked once in his 7 years at SJSU with a 34-48 record and recent seasons of
5-7
7-5
7-6
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

I like this idea, that I also expect will/would NEVER be implemented...

https://theathletic.com/5203630/2024/01 ... ign=601983
Jedd Fisch, Washington and how to protect programs like Arizona

By Ari Wasserman - Jan 15, 2024

When the college football coaching carousel hit full steam in December, Jedd Fisch’s name was connected to most of the openings. When you’re winning at a place that felt hopeless three years ago, that’s what happens.

But as jobs opened and closed with Fisch staying put in Tucson, he maintained a steadfast commitment to Arizona. He used the word “loyalty” and appeared eager to continue what was already an impressive build. Arizona, after winning 10 games in 2023, was already being mentioned as a potential favorite to win the Big 12 in its first year in the conference.

But in this sport, things change abruptly. Nick Saban unexpectedly retired last week and Alabama replaced him with Washington head coach Kalen DeBoer a few days later. The Huskies, also moving swiftly, locked in on a few candidates, including Fisch. Twenty-four hours later, Arizona’s world got rocked.

Fisch accepted the Washington job Sunday. It was a sucker punch the size of Mt. Lemmon. In the snap of a finger, Arizona’s trajectory went from “to the moon” to hoping the entire program doesn’t crash back into the desert.

If you’re an Arizona fan, you’re probably feeling a range of emotions from angry to confused to even betrayed. You may be questioning if there’s even a reason to be a fan (I’m a UA alumn and the group chat is buzzing).

What’s the point of even trying to build something if every single time we’re on the right path, another program can just come in and take what we started with little to no pushback?

That’s real. In today’s college football, a coach can leave for more money and prestige and raid the cupboards of his old job on his way out. What’s in the cupboard? Good players. In Arizona’s case, there is legitimate angst that quarterback Noah Fifita and receiver Tetairoa McMillan — two of the best players at their position in the Pac-12 in 2023 — could be on the way to Seattle, too.

This happened to Arizona, but it’s a cautionary tale for every lower-tier program trying to sustain success.

I have a solution. We’ll get to that.

But first, let’s get this out of the way: Fisch didn’t do anything wrong. He parlayed his success at Arizona into a better, more prestigious job with more resources. We all do that in our professional lives.

Yes, sports are emotional and you may feel anger toward your former head coach. But according to The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman, Fisch will sign a seven-year deal worth $7.75 million per season, which is more than double the $3.25 million he was making at Arizona. Also, the seven years is two years longer than the five-year max deals Arizona state law allows for government employees. More prestige, more stability and more money. No-brainer.

We also have to acknowledge Arizona’s financial situation is bizarre at the moment. Arizona president Robert C. Robbins is dealing with a $240 million budget “miscalculation,” the effects of which led to an athletic department hiring freeze and budget reform. You can imagine how the head coach of Arizona football — who needs money for his recruiting budget and staff — would feel about that embarrassing scenario, let alone the impact it could have on his income potential.

Fisch isn’t a backstabber. He’s a coach with a family. I would have done the same thing.

It doesn’t always work out this way. Washington tried to hire Kansas head coach Lance Leipold this weekend, but Leipold — who, like Fisch, built something at a program that was once a laughingstock — is staying put in Lawrence.

When it does happen, though, coaches shouldn’t be able to take their players with them. If Fisch wants to bolt for more money and the American dream, fine. But he shouldn’t be able to take Fifita, McMillan or anyone else with him. It feels dirty. It feels wrong. It feels like a slap in the face to the employer who gave them their first opportunity. And if you aren’t comfortable with a permanent restriction, make it a one-year delay so the prospects aren’t part of the coaching deal.

I have a name for this rule: The Caleb-Lincoln Clause.

When Lincoln Riley abruptly left Oklahoma for USC a few years ago, he took star freshman quarterback Caleb Williams with him to Los Angeles. Williams won a Heisman trophy with the Trojans the following year.

No more of that.

You may wonder if that’s unfair to players, and maybe it is. Fifita’s family has been loyal to Fisch because the coach believed in the quarterback in high school when nobody else did. Fifita could, for all we know, be the starting quarterback at Ohio State — or someplace like that — heading into next fall had he bolted after his breakout redshirt freshman season. But he stayed in Tucson because of “loyalty.” Now, a month later, the coach is gone. It’s a bad break for the player, no question.

But in this new era of the sport in which players can transfer so freely — there’s a 30-day window open for everyone on Arizona’s roster to enter the portal — we have to put in some restrictions. Washington can hire the coach, but it shouldn’t also get an established quarterback and a potential first-round NFL Draft pick at receiver as part of the deal. It will always be difficult for Arizona to compete with programs with more tradition and better resources — just take a look at its history — but the Wildcats should at least have the opportunity to benefit from Fisch’s work moving forward.

That’s not to say Fifita or McMillan couldn’t transfer somewhere else now that the coach is gone. It just can’t be one program robbing the other.

The onus is now on Arizona to find another coach who can operate like Fisch. The benchmark of successful programs is the ability to remain afloat after losses. Even Alabama has to replace Saban. Coaches come and go, and competent programs with elite leadership weather those storms. Arizona can get another Fisch. It needs to.

But being a sports fan shouldn’t be hopeless.

It feels hopeless to be an Arizona fan today.

It could be even worse if the core of last year’s team — the one that was triumphantly going to lead the Wildcats to the Big 12 — is lighting up scoreboards for Washington in nine months.
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

You should post his conference record and championships Merk.

They get their ass kicked in the non-conferece every year for paydays against the big boys.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAEebs86 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:28 am You should post his conference record and championships Merk.

They get their ass kicked in the non-conferece every year for paydays against the big boys.
On top of that SJSU has got to be the hardest place to succeed in D1 football having arguably the worst facilities and lowest budget.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Yeah if he had that record at a P5 school I would say he sucks, but most of those losses came during the first couple years when he was rebuilding them. It's over, he's hired, he has actually wanted to coach at Arizona for years. Fuck it, I'll give him a shot, let's see what he can do.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

Merkin wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:24 am That sure won't win the press conference.

Only ranked once in his 7 years at SJSU with a 34-48 record and recent seasons of
5-7
7-5
7-6
IMNSHO, he's a better "press conference" choice than was Fisch; and will get a MUCH BETTER reception on these boards than did Fisch, initially.

Admittedly, that's not much....

I do say, 1) we fulfilled the "fill that vacancy NOW" criteria, 2) he has Arizona ties, 3) 34-48 replacing 16-21 is a wash, 4) he won a conference coach-of-the-year award, and 5) beggars can't be choosers.

I'm giving him, Robbins and Heeke the benefit of the doubt today.

There's really only one thing to do now: BTFD!!!!
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Welcome Coach Brennan.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

pc in NM wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:40 am
Merkin wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:24 am That sure won't win the press conference.

5-7
7-5
7-6
IMNSHO, he's a better "press conference" choice than was Fisch; and will get a MUCH BETTER reception on these boards than did Fisch, initially.

I do say, 1) we fulfilled the "fill that vacancy NOW" criteria, 2) he has Arizona ties, 3) he won a conference coach-of-the-year award, and 4) beggars can't be choosers.

Agree completely, especially with #4 on your list.

Until the UA achieves one or more of the following:

1) Is admitted to the SEC/B1G (which is probably never happening)
2) Manages to permanently fill the 20,000 empty seats in AZ stadium for each and every game
3) Spits out a Phil $Knight$ alumnus

We are going to be on the lower totem pole of college football. Its all about money and the UA athletic dept. doesn't have that and likely never will. We simply are not going to compete successfully and regularly under the existing rules & media marketability of the UA. Getting rid of the transfer portal/NIL would help.

Coach Brennan is a guy who has been known for "Getting more out of less" which is exactly what the UA needs going forward.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

dmjcat wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:50 am
pc in NM wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:40 am

5-7
7-5
7-6

I do say, 1) we fulfilled the "fill that vacancy NOW" criteria, 2) he has Arizona ties, 3) he won a conference coach-of-the-year award, and 4) beggars can't be choosers.

Agree completely, especially with #4 on your list.

Until the UA achieves one or more of the following:

1) Is admitted to the SEC/B1G (which is probably never happening)
2) Manages to permanently fill the 20,000 empty seats in AZ stadium for each and every game
3) Spits out a Phil $Knight$ alumnus

We are going to be on the lower totem pole of college football. Its all about money and the UA athletic dept. doesn't have that and likely never will. We simply are not going to compete successfully and regularly under the existing rules & media marketability of the UA. Getting rid of the transfer portal/NIL would help.

Coach Brennan is a guy who has been known for "Getting more out of less" which is exactly what the UA needs going forward.
When the BIG-10 and SEC kick out a few members, quit the NCAA, and form a semi-pro league under the NFL, Arizona will be on the top tier of the college football "totem pole"...

... works for me!!

― Kinky Friedman
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

Barring coming up with something like $7M a year and prying some other name coach away, this was the best possible outcome. The fast moving is commendable and necessary with the transfer portal situation. Fisch wants to have his best players and coaches for his system, and he'll be fast and aggressive, so if we can get more players to at least wait and see what Brennan has to say, that's a plus. And with most of the coaches likely moving, Brennan should be able to bring the core of his key staff with him. In a perfect world, maybe you could try the Fisch thing with somebody with a lot of pro experience putting together a staff, but that doesn't seem feasible or advisable this time. As was stated earlier, Brennan's record is at San Jose, which is a tough spot. You may recall Tomey went there when they were on the verge of cancelling football. If he can hang on to the lion's share of the roster, Brennan will inherit a decent situation here, but probably without the expectations Fisch would have had, which is a pretty good deal. This is the world we're living in and we landed on our feet, so we just keep walking.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

Just a few practical questions regarding the current coaches going to Seattle to interview with Jedd.

Are they, technically, still U of A employees. Isn't that subject to the approval of the new head coach?

Anyone know anything about Brennen's Assistants at SJSU?

Are we hoping that Brennen brings any of his players from SJSU? (Irony rulz, eh?)

Some have mentioned getting Nansen back as DC - realistic option or pipe dream?

― Kinky Friedman
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Big if true.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Chicat wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:24 pm At this point my criteria is no-fired HC retreads and do it fast.

Don’t let this drag out. Pretend there’s a plan.
Got my wish.

If Noah & TMac truly are returning, we ain’t dead yet!!!
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
TheCatInTheHat

Regarding SJS Assistant Coaches

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

Quite frankly, it's good to have people in hand that Brennan knows and who know his system. That said, I'd say there's probably room for improvement with what he'll be able to pay at Arizona. Here's my summary:

OC/QB - Kevin McGiven (OC Oregon St/OC Utah St)
WR - Eric Scott (WR Nevada/WR UCLA)
OL - Josh Oglesby (OL -XFL)
RB - Alonzo Carter (HC - JC/HS)
TE - Matt Adkins (WR - S. Oregon)

DC - Derrick Odum (DB Oregon St/DB SMU DB Utah DB Houston)
LB/ST - Scott White (LB UCLA)
DL - Joe Seumalo (DL Arizona St)
OLB - Rob Christoff (LB Idaho LB Idaho St)
CB - Chip Viney (CB Nevada)
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Chicat wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:49 am
Chicat wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:24 pm At this point my criteria is no-fired HC retreads and do it fast.

Don’t let this drag out. Pretend there’s a plan.
Got my wish.

If Noah & TMac truly are returning, we ain’t dead yet!!!
That’s how you get the chance to become legends at a school. Ressurect us from the dead, throw up a 10 win season with a great win in the Alamo Bowl against Oklahoma…

…then staying when your coach bolts and run it back for a playoff spot.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

Merkin wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:38 am Big if true.
Is that site credible?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Dennis Dodds is for sure.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

If Fifita and TMac really are returning I don't give a crap who the coach is anymore. Let's shock the country next year!
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Hope he is right but have my doubts.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Fishclamps wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:12 am It's done
Townie hire

But we’re broke so it makes sense

Good luck Brett
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

CalStateTempe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:54 am
Fishclamps wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:12 am It's done
Townie hire

But we’re broke so it makes sense

Good luck Brett
0.00% of this is true besides the good luck
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

34-48 at San Jose State is like 64-18 at other group of 5 schools
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

If DD is correct we roll…
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Nice having a coach that actually cares about the school.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

CalStateTempe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:05 pm If DD is correct we roll…
Maybe.

The team is more than Fifita/TMAC. We need to keep the entire OL (they could easily follow Carrol to UW) and our DL's/DB's/LB's and Coleman (who's already in the portal) and the other WR's........etc, etc. etc.

But keeping Fifita/TMAC is a good start.

I will be anxiously watching the portal after Brennan speaks with the team.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

So we won’t have to worry about Brendan’s players leaving because no one will try to poach them? Back to 2 star and low 3 star players?
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

Finally!!!

The curse of Tomey is lifted!!!

Our future is so bright, we have to wear shades!!!

BTFD!!!!

― Kinky Friedman
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

dmjcat wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:21 pm
CalStateTempe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:05 pm If DD is correct we roll…
Maybe.

The team is more than Fifita/TMAC. We need to keep the entire OL (they could easily follow Carrol to UW) and our DL's/DB's/LB's and Coleman (who's already in the portal) and the other WR's........etc, etc. etc.

But keeping Fifita/TMAC is a good start.

I will be anxiously watching the portal after Brennan speaks with the team.
They are the leaders stepping up to keep the team together.

It’s the only way to do it. They have to lead the way.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

I’m getting a Deja vu vibe—- like we just hired Stoops and we will just replay all of the years between then and now. In endless repetition