This is why I will never root for Washington

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Irish27

This is why I will never root for Washington

Post by Irish27 »

I can't believe I am saying this, but I would root for asu next time Washington plays them in football.
https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/11 ... ging-begin
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
pc in NM

Re: This is why I will never root for Washington

Post by pc in NM »

Irish27 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:50 pm I can't believe I am saying this, but I would root for asu next time Washington plays them in football.
https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/11 ... ging-begin
I would be unable to care less about the outcome of that, likely to never happen again, match-up...
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Remember Udub got hosed a week prior so really don’t blame them or their fan base.

We were next on the food chain.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

I don't blame Washington, they needed a football coach and they went after one. I'll hand Arizona and our board of regents some blame for always being so stingy but this is not new. It is my understanding we had a 5.1 million dollar a year offer on the table. I don't know for sure but I'll bet there were some raises for assistant coaches as well. JF sold his integrity for 2.65 mil a year. That wouldn't have felt so bad except for what he preached to fans and players about football family and loyalty. I guess loyalty isn't worth that much. The video of him signing his new contract and hugging up his new boss was enough for me. He was so giddy he was almost dancing. So Jed Fisch, in the words of Karnack the Great, may the stench of a thousand camels be upon you.
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

I'm not rooting against Washington, im rooting against that slimy little weasel and if Washington has to go down for him to have an epic fall I'm all for it.
Mike Luke's burner account.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

EastCoastCat wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:16 am Remember Udub got hosed a week prior so really don’t blame them or their fan base.

We were next on the food chain.
And now its SJSU!! (BB signed an extension on December 23rd.)
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

I wonder if he ever made it known to the fans and players and admin that if Arizona ever opened up there would be a good chance he was gone.