The Roster

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

tgrumpy2

The Roster

Post by tgrumpy2 »

I know with all of the comings and goings of players with the transfer portal its difficult to keep an updated roster. I don't even know who is in charge of that. Has it calmed down enough now to update the roster.
TheCatInTheHat

Re: The Roster

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

I'll put my current 2-deep guess-timate up, but that's all it is. All discussion is obviously welcome, but I won't get involved in endless debates over individual opinions on roster-juggling, whether somebody is listed at 6-1/247 rather than 6-0/245, or in editing this. I try to keep up with it, but no doubt I've missed something. Some people are out with injuries, and some won't arrive until fall. This is just an early May projection about September and will almost certainly change based on additions, injuries, and performance.

VegasCatFan

Re: The Roster

Post by VegasCatFan »

Thank you for this CITH. Lots of things I noticed with the 2-deep, but the one thing I love is the size of our CB's. I think our secondary could be very special. If we can stop the run and get pressure on the QB from our DL, the defense is going to be very good. Definitely could have used one more year from Norton.