The Nevada Matt Scott Ghost Returned.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Zona_Soccer10

The Nevada Matt Scott Ghost Returned.

Post by Zona_Soccer10 »

In the body of Anu Solomon that is. What a game, what heart our kids have. I am kicking myself for ever doubting Anu. Our whole team is full of warriors. Our biggest issue though is hoping that Nick is good, and at least he'll have a few weeks to get settled. Can't say enough about Anu, Austin Hill and Cayleb Jones, oh, and Bondo! Just wow, enjoy the night everyone. I know I will. So glad I hung around. :)
AZCatGirl

Re: The Nevada Matt Scott Ghost Returned.

Post by AZCatGirl »

I'll love Anu and Hill forever. Bondo, Trey, Cayleb and anyone else who did something are awesome too.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
threenumberones

Post by threenumberones »

Great post man, also thought of the NM bowl game. Friggin nuts. Warriors is right. To be specific, Scooby absolutely carried us as far as he could..until the O could make plays. That guy is player of the game for me. Go cats, let's go up and F up the ducks!
Zona_Soccer10

Post by Zona_Soccer10 »

Scoob and Bondo were the defensive catalysts I believe. I'm still overwhelmed with joy over last night.