4 Tetairoa McMillan

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

BBQ wildcat

Re: 4 Tetairoa McMillan

Post by BBQ wildcat »

Ghost "works" in the medical profession. LOL! Being the dummy in a red Cross class on resuscitation doesn't count. It also doesn't count being the subject in a brain lobotomy demonstration.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Ghost wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:36 pm
azcat49 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 pm Still looking to cut Luke or Scheer of both. You are so pathetic. Lying about your ghost cover. Who cares what his injury is, we just hope he comes back 100% and has a great season
I’m not allowed to talk about them. But one said that the injury was undisclosed. So, how did it become disclosed? I hope he comes back strong for the season too!
Well how the fuck do you know he got his knee scoped?
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

He’s talking shit. TMac would have a really fancy knee brace if it was a knee.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

wyo-cat wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm He’s got two broken bones in his foot.

He underwent ortho surgery earlier this week.

He’ll be completely healed by fall camp.
So a media member said it was an undisclosed injury on Xitter but then went on his board and disclosed the injury. Not only is that illegal, it’s false info that he was given and decided to “leak”. Funny how he didn’t leak the truth about Robbins, Heeke, and Fisch when it went against his own ego driven narrative. It’s a lot different when a guy is getting paid to “cover” the program and gets used as a tool to “leak” narrative driven info such as hires, fires, coaching decisions, and positive recruiting info. However, notice how most local media members don’t leak injuries. Especially, ones like knee injuries that could potentially hurt draft stock. No one really knows this board exists but the “other” board that you pay monthly for has coaches, players, parents, and scouts on it. His “leaks” become a lot more visible and detrimental. I hope you understand this. He isn’t an insider. He is an ego driven maniac trying to shine the spotlight on him and his family. When all he has done is hurt players, coaches, player’s parents, the football program, and the school.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

wyo-cat wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm He’s talking shit. TMac would have a really fancy knee brace if it was a knee.
Oh for sure, just trying to point out his hypocrisy
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Ghost wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm
wyo-cat wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm He’s got two broken bones in his foot.

He underwent ortho surgery earlier this week.

He’ll be completely healed by fall camp.
So a media member said it was an undisclosed injury on Xitter but then went on his board and disclosed the injury. Not only is that illegal, it’s false info that he was given and decided to “leak”. Funny how he didn’t leak the truth about Robbins, Heeke, and Fisch when it went against his own ego driven narrative. It’s a lot different when a guy is getting paid to “cover” the program and gets used as a tool to “leak” narrative driven info such as hires, fires, coaching decisions, and positive recruiting info. However, notice how most local media members don’t leak injuries. Especially, ones like knee injuries that could potentially hurt draft stock. No one really knows this board exists but the “other” board that you pay monthly for has coaches, players, parents, and scouts on it. His “leaks” become a lot more visible and detrimental. I hope you understand this. He isn’t an insider. He is an ego driven maniac trying to shine the spotlight on him and his family. When all he has done is hurt players, coaches, player’s parents, the football program, and the school.
Cool out.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

BBQ wildcat wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 pm Ghost "works" in the medical profession. LOL! Being the dummy in a red Cross class on resuscitation doesn't count. It also doesn't count being the subject in a brain lobotomy demonstration.

I'm guessing a Candy Striper
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Ghost wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm
tgrumpy2 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 pm
Ghost wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 am
tgrumpy2 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am
Ghost wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am Knee is an issue. Got it scraped. Brennan says he should be ready by game 1. We will know at the opening of fall camp if that is possible.
Just curious where you get your info since the boot everyone saw was on his foot.
Did you know that players with knee injuries wear a boot to secure the foot from movement in order to stabilize the knee? I’m curious as to where you received your info. I am sure I can guess.
No they do not. Now retired but having worked in the medical profession for 35 years and owning two bad knees myself I can attest to never being prescribed or recommended a boot for my foot. Nor have I ever seen it. Not even up to or including my total knee replacement.

Orthopedic boots protect broken bones and other injuries of the lower leg, ankle, or foot. They prevent more damage and help the area heal. Your doctor may have you use a boot for 1 to 6 weeks. How long you wear it depends on how serious your injury is. No where in this does it say knee.
They actually do. You know that players, coaches, and players families, don’t want knee injuries disclosed. It is illegal for injuries in general to be disclosed. With knee injuries, they will say foot, calf, or ankle so that it doesn’t get to NFL scouts/front offices. Khalil Tate hurt his knee 3 times while at Arizona. It was told it was ankle and foot injuries to save his NFL draft stock. Same with Carey. I also work in the medical profession. Have a great weekend.
I was going to stop responding to your idiocy but this has gotten so entertaining for me now I can't stop. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Do you realize how dumb your last post sounded? Let me translate it into a real life scenario for you. Oh MY GOD! TMac just hurt his knee. We can't let anyone know, quick put a boot on his foot and ankle. Don't put ice on his injured knee, you'll give it away. Shhhhhhh everyone.
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

I believe Ghost. He speaks from experience. He also once hurt his knee. Now he wears a helmet full time.

"You hurt your knee? Well here's a brace for your foot." - doofus
Mike Luke's burner account.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

The old ortho boot to hide a foot injury. It’s a football tale as old as time. In fact, I think Vince Lombardi once had Bart Starr put a bandaid on his elbow to hide a Grade 3 concussion.

Yep, a tried and true tactic almost as popular as pretending to know shit on the internet and then doubling down like a giant moron when people call you on it. Good times…
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

The PAC12 network interviewed TMac near the end of the scrimmage last night. TMac was wearing shorts and did not have so much as a scratch on either knee. His ankle, however, was completely wrapped up.

I guess they must scope knees through the ankle now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

dmjcat wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am The PAC12 network interviewed TMac near the end of the scrimmage last night. TMac was wearing shorts and did not have so much as a scratch on either knee. His ankle, however, was completely wrapped up.

He didn’t have crutches. You aren’t supposed to walk on broken bones in your foot. You would have crutches. If you have any sort of ankle injury with even a minor procedure, you are using crutches. Why would you walk on broken bones? You are able to walk without crutches after a minor procedure on the knee. Also, it’s the end of April….why would it take till the beginning of the season (4 months) for two broken bones in your foot??? Even if he had a percantaneous fracture fixation done to fuse the bones and fix circulation, doctors recommend to be off of your foot for 1 to 3 months. So, he wouldn’t have been walking around at all.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Ghost wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am
dmjcat wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am The PAC12 network interviewed TMac near the end of the scrimmage last night. TMac was wearing shorts and did not have so much as a scratch on either knee. His ankle, however, was completely wrapped up.

He didn’t have crutches. You aren’t supposed to walk on broken bones in your foot. You would have crutches. If you have any sort of ankle injury with even a minor procedure, you are using crutches. Why would you GO on broken bones? You are able to walk without crutches after a minor procedure on the knee. Also, it’s the end of April….why would it take till the beginning of the season (4 months) for two broken bones in your foot??? Even if he had a percantaneous fracture fixation done to fuse the bones and fix circulation, doctors recommend to be off of your foot for 1 to 3 months. So, he wouldn’t have been walking around at all.
For Gods sake GO AWAY Chief. You are fooling nobody.

You are nothing but an ass-clown with serious psychiatric issues. Seek help.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

He had a scooter at the game and has been using it all week.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

wyo-cat wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am He had a scooter at the game and has been using it all week.
He was walking a lot. Like you said cool out. :D
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

I have broken my ankle and had a third degree ankle sprain which is a severe tear of ligaments and when I was in a boot I did not need crutches, when I just had a wrap I did need crutches.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Seems to me the scooter takes the place of the crutches and since you have to bend your knee to use the scooter, it doesn’t seem that would be good for a recently scoped knee
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

I am betting the minor procedure he had was those metatarsals were pinned to make sure they fuse and heal. The pins usually come out in about four weeks or so in the doctor's office. If the bones don't fuse and you get a non union it becomes a chronic problem.